Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
91.67%
Hazard
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Hazard 9/28
It’s already 82-0 …..don’t buy the subscription AC….save your money hahah. Come on over and sit on the porch with me hahaha
(09-29-2023, 07:18 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: Saw on fb it was WYMT game of the week. Was wondering if it was just a live feed from their site or if you had to have a subscription. Can anyone down that way verify this?
WSGS is streaming it on Facebook.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
7-0 Raceland end of 1st quarter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I believe this is the worst offensive line in the history of Raceland football
21-0 Raceland halftime
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hazard playing tough. That pick killed Hazard to end the half. Went from being down 14 to 21 in a hurry.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hazard took themselves out of the game with missed tackles. Though the score doesn’t reflect it they haven’t played bad.
Hazard looks better than their record shows. Pelfry is picking his spots underneath. Blankenship is a solid WR, Hill has good vision. But the Rams are playing pretty…meh…football right now.
36-0 Raceland end of 3rd quarter
Hazard is starting to get a little chippy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hazard killed themselves tonight
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(09-29-2023, 10:21 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Hazard killed themselves tonight
They were never close to sniffing the end zone dude. I don’t understand all the unsportsmanlike penalties. Raceland isn’t a rivalry game for Hazard and it’s not like Hazard to play this way. Maybe just frustrating setting in for the Bulldogs
(09-29-2023, 10:29 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(09-29-2023, 10:21 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Hazard killed themselves tonight
They were never close to sniffing the end zone dude. I don’t understand all the unsportsmanlike penalties. Raceland isn’t a rivalry game for Hazard and it’s not like Hazard to play this way. Maybe just frustrating setting in for the Bulldogs

They never did but right before halftime they throw a pick to go down 21-0 instead of 14-0.  Then in the third they throw a pick 6 to really seal it.  I never said Hazard should've won
#BBFL