Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 76 Harlan 63 (Pikeville Invitational Championship)
(12-26-2022, 02:49 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(12-24-2022, 12:53 AM)HCS Wrote: I'd say the 14th is the weakest region, overall, in the state the past few years.
the last couple years yes no question, this year it’s a close battle with the 15th. Maybe the edge to 14th because the 2nd 3rd, 4th and 5th best teams in that region are better than those of the 15th.

(12-23-2022, 08:54 PM)Grinch1 Wrote: Same Region who beat 13th Region Champion in the state tournament last season.
Yep let’s take one single game and make comments comparing regions. Yes pikeville beat north laurel last year. Congrats it was impressive. Does that make the 15th better than the 13th, not even relatively close. pikeville SHOULD win every game in that region, because the comp is pathetic. If they get to the sweet sixteen and make a run that’s impressive, but winning a watered down region isn’t a super accomplishment when they should win it every year. Doubt the 13th region champ goes out in the first round of the sweet sixteen this year tho after seeing what they got this year. Other than regions 4,7,11 i’m taking the 13th any day of the week. I’d take the 15th next to last or last.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough cough*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(12-26-2022, 06:34 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(12-26-2022, 02:49 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(12-24-2022, 12:53 AM)HCS Wrote: I'd say the 14th is the weakest region, overall, in the state the past few years.
the last couple years yes no question, this year it’s a close battle with the 15th. Maybe the edge to 14th because the 2nd 3rd, 4th and 5th best teams in that region are better than those of the 15th.

(12-23-2022, 08:54 PM)Grinch1 Wrote: Same Region who beat 13th Region Champion in the state tournament last season.
Yep let’s take one single game and make comments comparing regions. Yes pikeville beat north laurel last year. Congrats it was impressive. Does that make the 15th better than the 13th, not even relatively close. pikeville SHOULD win every game in that region, because the comp is pathetic. If they get to the sweet sixteen and make a run that’s impressive, but winning a watered down region isn’t a super accomplishment when they should win it every year. Doubt the 13th region champ goes out in the first round of the sweet sixteen this year tho after seeing what they got this year. Other than regions 4,7,11 i’m taking the 13th any day of the week. I’d take the 15th next to last or last.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough cough*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
then who if you mind me asking