Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newport Central Catholic at Pikeville-semis 11/25
(11-25-2022, 05:02 PM)Gitback Coach Wrote: Painters…huge!

P - 49
NC - 6

Hope you are right GC!
Good luck to the Pikeville Panthers.
Couldn’t be prouder of my alma mater.
I have got 50x more enjoyment watching the Panthers over the years than my college alma mater and pro teams I root for.
Have faith in these guys to get the win and bring home another championship next week.
Tavion Boykins #19 is in street clothes for Pikeville
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
NCC 5 in the box and Pikeville is pounding them
(11-25-2022, 08:31 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Tavion Boykins #19 is in street clothes for Pikeville

It looks like Pikeville don't need him tonight.
Dang, the injury bug is hitting Pikeville at the wrong time.
(11-25-2022, 09:29 PM)Westside Wrote: Dang, the injury bug is hitting Pikeville at the wrong time.

I hate to hear that.
Score?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jarons's post:
  • Westside
36-7 Pikeville at the half
Pikeville 43
NCC 7

Midway through the 3rd
Pikeville 50
NCC 7

Late in the 3rd
Pikeville 50
NCC 14
Exactly what I’ve been hoping for.
Pikeville/Raceland
Same here
Nice job Pikeville. Good luck at state. What a fantastic facility and y’all do it right
[-] The following 2 users Like Sportsdadof2's post:
  • Humpty Dumpty, jetpilot
Thank you! Newport is a much better team than what the score reflected. Pikeville is just a very very good team. Safe travels to you guys tonight and good luck in the future. Not sure what NCC has coming back but they’re a good football team and wouldn’t surprise me to see them right in the mix next year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Micro-Brew's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-25-2022, 11:09 PM)Sportsdadof2 Wrote: Nice job Pikeville. Good luck at state. What a fantastic facility and y’all do it right

Thanks and for what it’s worth I fully expect NCC to be in the hunt to win it all next time around
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Sportsdadof2
(11-26-2022, 12:00 AM)Micro-Brew Wrote: Thank you! Newport is a much better team than what the score reflected. Pikeville is just a very very good team. Safe travels to you guys tonight and good luck in the future. Not sure what NCC has coming back but they’re a good football team and wouldn’t surprise me to see them right in the mix next year.

(11-26-2022, 12:10 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-25-2022, 11:09 PM)Sportsdadof2 Wrote: Nice job Pikeville. Good luck at state. What a fantastic facility and y’all do it right

Thanks and for what it’s worth I fully expect NCC to be in the hunt to win it all next time around

I hope #75 is okay. I went and spoke to the young man on the field after the game and wished him well. He is in my prayers.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sportsdadof2's post:
  • Humpty Dumpty, Spud6