Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Metcalf County
28.57%
Mayfield
71.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Metcalf County @ Mayfield 11/18
(11-16-2022, 06:20 PM)Glory_Days Wrote: If you find a livestream, please post it. I would love to watch it!! Thanks

Red helmet video on youtube or fb streams mayfield games..
(11-17-2022, 04:00 PM)ontopofthewest Wrote:
(11-16-2022, 06:20 PM)Glory_Days Wrote: If you find a livestream, please post it. I would love to watch it!! Thanks

Red helmet video on youtube or fb streams mayfield games..

Sorry, for the confusion and lack of clarity. My request was meant to be a reply to "ace" for help with any OCath livestreams. I realize this is the Met/May thread, but we'd been talking about the OCath game too.

Thanks anyway, and this will be useful if LCA wins and goes to Mayfield next week.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Glory_Days's post:
  • ontopofthewest
As Paul Newman said in Cool Hand Luke: "Yeah, well........sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand". Let the games begin!
There will be a livestream available of the football game tonight for those who cannot come. LCA is bringing their livestream crew since they are 3 hours away.
LCA at Owensobor Catholic livestream (possibly pay-per-view)
https://go.prepspin.com/
I hear it's $10 for prepspin
(11-18-2022, 03:34 PM)Ace in the Hole Wrote: I hear it's $10 for prepspin
Darn, they usually show games for free but I understand with the cost of things. Better than no option at all.
Is prepspin the LCA feed your talki g about ? Or is there a second feed?

An prepspin appears to be $12 a game to view..
Just watch red helmet video its free by Mayfield fan club open to all guests from visiting teams!!!