Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
64.71%
Breathitt County
35.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Hazard @ Breathitt County 9/02
The way BSN and the paper blow these kids up in Jtown it’s no wonder they act like they do. Beat up on poor ole Jackson City, Lee, Menifee, Magoffin, and others. Wow baby
I think Bryce Hoskins has a lot of potential to play some D1 College Football. I’m a little skeptical of the 4.9-40 but the kid runs well to be 6’6-250. I can see him being a D1 TE or maybe bulking up to around 300 pounds to play Guard or Tackle at the next level. Kid may be able to make a living playing football. He has the god given gift of size and he does move pretty dang well. Just has to hit the weights hard and work on his body like all D1 players or any level of college kids have to do. Future is bright for Bryce. Keep on working hard big guy and don’t let the jelly people affect you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bulldogs4Ever's post:
  • Balllover
Some people need to get thicker skin. Chill out. It sounds like we are all on the same side.
Go Bobcats.
Agree 100 percent. If he could gain about 30lbs of muscle he’d make a dandy offensive tackle, but he’s going to have to hit the weights hard I’ve heard he’s not very strong upper body strength. No way he only weighs 250 right now. I’d say closer to 265ish which is fine. Foot speed to slow for TE in college but just right for a lineman. He’s blessed already with height and size just some hard work and he easily plays college at the right position and if he continued to work hard at he could play on Sunday.

Not bashing the kid at all just want him to work hard and not get his head all messed up with people telling him he’s not being utilized the right way. Heck he’s on defense he can make his own dominating plays. Just because you don’t get the ball don’t mean your not in the game. I agree Moore would fair better at put him at the more traditional TE and use him for a blocker
Noone is blowing this kid up. Hoskins as said before goes out and does everything he's told. That to me shows alot of character in the kid. All I said was I didn't think he was used enough. You must have a personal vendetta against this kid. Which is petty in my opinion. In my 1st post I mentioned Tincher Hall Richtie Sperry Turner. There is alot of talent on this team. Just stated how powerful Hoskins was. That the whole team has it. They just have to bring it to beat big teams. Also said didn't understand why the kid wasn't used more yes as did others. Then you took it in a whole different direction. In past years I've seen what he is capable of doing. How athletic and powerful he was. Yes this kid is going to go places that's kind of set. Didnt say he was the golden boy. Just said he's talented. I agree why put him down? He's a kid really? But as others said maybe Moore is holding him. I went back watched the game. Your completely wrong he played really well. Especially to be dead legged like he was at the 1st of the game. By the way I'm not his mom. I'm not any relation to Hoskins. Do not even know the kid. I'm just a fan of his and seems others are and agree. But calling names and putting down a kid I believe that's being a snowflake as much as you could be. Maybe change your name on here to snowflake. Lol But anyway as stated not a Hazard fan never have been (maybe that's your problem). Lol So I hope Breathitt comes out on top. I'm done I'm entitled and hope Hoskins and everyone on the team have the game of their lives especially against Hazard! Lol
Ok big mama. He held back his 6th grade year so technically he’s suppose to be in college as a freshman. So he’s really not a kid. He’s a young man in my opinion. I’m not bashing him lol as you constantly say I am. I’m just saying there is things he’s not doing on the field that I think he can def do better with more effort. Hope they have a great game and beat hazard. I’m a bobcat thru and thru
(09-01-2022, 10:35 AM)Mountainparkway Wrote: You snowflakes need to toughen up. Instead of blowing the kids head up by telling him the coaches aren’t using him a certain and putting things in his mind that will make him whoa is me concept he needs to be told the truth and just maybe he reads some of my comments and turns into a junk yard dog on defense. Woke culture
Ok asked around and guess what I've been told Hoskins is one of the hardest working kids on the team. That he's there or at his church before the flood (one of the churches that was flooded he goes to) lifting running bleachers going to camps all summer and then had many personal workouts with college teams this summer and still works hard now. Does everything and more that the coaches tell him too. Has a unreal high IQ of sports. Was told by someone i know affiliated with the team. I was told by them also he ran a flat 5 or 4.9. Was to by a few others I asked was told pretty much the same. Also watched the game again and even after getting dead legged at the 1st of the game the kid played the whole game and done great limping if you notice. Also every person bragged about how great of an athlete and kid he was. But I am going to say this and I'm done. Because I really do not want to go on with someone that puts a kid that is so naturally athletic and talented down. That's pretty petty to me. Then you attack his mom. That's petty also. By the way I'm not his mom or any relation to the kid. Don't know the kid or any of his family. Where he lives in Breathitt nothing other than he's a darn good football player. I don't live in Breathitt nor am i from Breathitt. Listen I just am very impressed with what I've seen the kid do in the past. Just wondering why he's not being used more now and more his whole time playing. I just asked that simple question. Not starting a bash Hoskins thread. In my 1st post I mentioned Tincher, Hall, Turner, Ritchie, Sperry and I should have mentioned Combs. That kid impresses me also. Just said Hoskins was powerful and they all were but had to put that kind of power out to beat big teams. What does Moore have up his sleeve maybe idk. But you being petty not factual just opinionated and obviously has some type of vendetta against Hoskins. Because you've got really personal. So I guess I would call you the snowflake. Thats nothing but weak being petty. Maybe make that your new name on here. Lol But no really I'm just not a Hazard fan as stated (maybe that's what this is about) So I'm going with Breathitt. I'm done this is to much over a kid not blowing his head up. Not saying he's the golden boy. Just asking why he wasn't gone to more and you brought up everything little thing bad about the kid. Some true some not come to find out. But why put a kid with college offers come to find out some for O and some D in high school a senior at that down? We should pick all our kids up and be happy for them. Especially kids like Hoskins and all like him that have all those great qualities.
Well if your not big mama then a it’s a little creepy you know so much about the young man.
(09-01-2022, 10:41 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: Ok big mama. He held back his 6th grade year so technically he’s suppose to be in college as a freshman. So he’s really not a kid. He’s a young man in my opinion. I’m not bashing him lol as you constantly say I am. I’m just saying there is things he’s not doing on the field that I think he can def do better with more effort. Hope they have a great game and beat hazard. I’m a bobcat thru and thru
Well thanks for that info. Once again a shot we'll call it at Hoskins. I did not know the kid was held back. But these days and when I went to school even most better athletes were always asked to be held back by coaches. So what does it matter he was held back. Its not a rare thing for talented athletesto hold back. Then now days you have the covid hold backs. Just going say it because not going be disrespectful to his mother if she does read any of this. I' live in Knott. I'm a male. None of your business who I am. Dont care who you are. Lol I would like to meet his mother. I would love to tell her how I'm a fan of her kid. Which at my age kid to me. Which how you respond to things you would be considered a kid to me too there snowflake. Lol But I would love to meet him one day and will follow him in college. The meet won't happen because probably like I said before will sit here and watch it on good Ole BSN. LOL I do hope Breathitt beats Hazard. Will say again never been a Hazard fan. Lol Now I am done with this. I don't have to defend myself any longer. This is getting old. Lol
Hazard is legit good this year, winning in Jackson has historically been tough but the Dawgs are real good. I will be in Hazard tomorrow night, I wish this game was at Hazard.

Hazard 38
Breathitt County 12
Let’s all be mindful we’re talking about children here! Best of luck to both teams tonight, I got my bobcats winning 21-20
[-] The following 2 users Like Bobcatfan34's post:
  • Bull got out!, Humpty Dumpty
Ok I forget it’s 2022. We can’t tell a young man what he or she needs to work on or any of their weaknesses. Everyone is great, everyone gets a participation trophy lol. They need to take the score board down and call it a time keeper as we don’t want to hurt any of the players feelings with the final score. Big mama got mad and started attacking only because I mention some things the young man needs to work on. The reason I say young man is because I’d say he’s 18 years old and that friends is an adult.
Hazard will absolutely murder breathitt after seeing that disappointing score from last week. Breathitt may be worse team in their district besides knott.

(09-01-2022, 01:18 PM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: I think Bryce Hoskins has a lot of potential to play some D1 College Football.  I’m a little skeptical of the 4.9-40 but the kid runs well to be 6’6-250.  I can see him being a D1 TE or maybe bulking up to around 300 pounds to play Guard or Tackle at the next level.  Kid may be able to make a living playing football.  He has the god given gift of size and he does move pretty dang well.  Just has to hit the weights hard and work on his body like all D1 players or any level of college kids have to do.  Future is bright for Bryce.  Keep on working hard big guy and don’t let the jelly people affect you.
Please tell me your not serious about this post..... a good high school player but you obviously don't watch college football on Saturdays with this assumption...
[-] The following 1 user Likes 4ever witness's post:
  • Mountainparkway
Ah yeah I watch it all the time. I didn’t say a Power 5 TE. There’s some D1 school in America that would be glad to have him. When the kid lays down basketball to work on his body, the sky is the limit.
Finally someone with a little football knowledge chimes in. No way Hoskins plays TE at college level. He would be a great tackle with more weight and muscle. Not bashing just stating the facts. He’s blessed with size just needs to add muscle and play line. If you think I’m bashing the kid then you must be one dumb sob. I’m saying with hard work the kid could play on sundays at the right position. A lot of work tho

(09-02-2022, 12:19 PM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: Ah yeah I watch it all the time.  I didn’t say a Power 5 TE.  There’s some D1 school in America that would be glad to have him.  When the kid lays down basketball to work on his body, the sky is the limit.

No successful D1 school would have him playing TE at a 5.5 40. If they are then they are the teams that end up 2-8 for the season.
Mountain Parkway you need to let it go! You are obsessed with Hoskins. Hopefully, he can go to college, play football and get his college paid for. Regardless if he is D1 or not, that is being successful in itself. I wish the kid nothing but the best this year and beyond.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cat Daddy's post:
  • Balllover
(09-02-2022, 12:56 PM)Cat Daddy Wrote: Mountain Parkway you need to let it go! You are obsessed with Hoskins. Hopefully, he can go to college, play football and get his college paid for. Regardless if he is D1 or not, that is being successful in itself. I wish the kid nothing but the best this year and beyond.
Hey thanks there Cat Daddy. Mountain parkway has some issues with Hoskins. All I asked was a simple question. Now he's calling me his mom.  I'm older I've been around the sports community for years in the 14th region. I'm from Knott County. So yes I've made a few buddies from Breathitt that I talk to. I think the kid is a great athlete. I didnt know you had to be his mother to know about him. I know about other players in the region. If they impress me then i ask no matter where or who they play for. Hated to see us lose BB to Breathitt. Best coach in basketball for years in this region in my opinion. But I wish the Young Man Hoskins and all the Breathitt team nothing but a win. As I've stated never have liked Hazard.

(09-02-2022, 02:18 PM)Balllover Wrote:
(09-02-2022, 12:56 PM)Cat Daddy Wrote: Mountain Parkway you need to let it go! You are obsessed with Hoskins. Hopefully, he can go to college, play football and get his college paid for. Regardless if he is D1 or not, that is being successful in itself. I wish the kid nothing but the best this year and beyond.
Hey thanks there Cat Daddy. Mountain parkway has some issues with Hoskins. All I asked was a simple question. Now I'm his mother. Also don't know why we are arguing about him going to college. I was told the kid already has offers and like you who cares where they're from. Let the kid get his college paid for and make something of himself. If football gets college paid for good for him. I'm older (they didn't give out participation trophies when I was growing up and coaches were much harder then than now). Lol I've been around the sports community for years in the 14th region. I'm from Knott County. So yes I've made a few buddies from Breathitt that I talk to. I think the kid is a great athlete. I didnt know you had to be his mother to know about him. I know about other players in the region. If they impress me then I ask no matter where or who they play for. Hated to see us lose BB to Breathitt. Best coach in basketball for years in this region in my opinion. But I wish the Young Man Hoskins and all the Breathitt team nothing but a win. As I've stated never have liked Hazard.
(08-27-2022, 10:01 PM)bobcatpride1 Wrote: Both teams enter this contest 2-0. Thoughts?
Everyone keeps talking about Hoskins and Sperry, but Breathitt is loaded with young talent. They are loaded on offense and have great receivers. Wheels Turner is a real athlete. Dylan Stacy led them in touchdown catches last year. The Richie kid has been catching just about everything thrown at him. 
They also have a nice stable of running backs and their linebackers are young but very capable. Wilgus Tolson’s brother, Jason Tolson has shown nice ability and Kory Combs is a future D1 prospect. 
I’m going with Breathitt by a touchdown!  Go bobcats!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wolfeman's post:
  • Mountainparkway
Pretty good assessment there wolfcat. Bhs has some good talent and I’m just afraid hazard comes out and punches them in the mouth and they lay down. If we can tackle hazard then it will be close if not then hazard by three touchdowns. Looking forward to see how Bryant responds to some adversity because he hasn’t been challenged yet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mountainparkway's post:
  • Wolfeman