Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 21 Prestonsburg 20
BlackatMom Wrote:Oh please! Was you even there because if you were then you would have seen that our boys came to play and win and should have won had it not been for the ridiculous calls. With this game behind us we look forward to putting away any doubts about how good the Blackcats really are during the playoffs. HAIL BLACKCATS!!!!!!

This game shouldn't of been close Prestonsburg should of destroyed them and I was there I was one of the players yes there was some ridiculous calls that I saw. But you cant just blame the refs everytime we lose. We as a whole team was not ready to play and we dug ourselves in a hole and I do hope next week we will come out with our a**es on fire and put away any doubts.
FBALL Wrote:I have never seen the officials win or lose a game. If you don't want some calls to effect the outcome than don't leave yourself in a position to where the game is that close.
Then evidently you weren't at this game!
FBALL Wrote:I have never seen the officials win or lose a game. If you don't want some calls to effect the outcome than don't leave yourself in a position to where the game is that close.

:thumpsup:
This is just a general warning for users, please do not try to find a way to bypass the word-filter please. We have it in place for a reason, so try to refrain from using this language. There are you kids who read these threads. Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:This is just a general warning for users, please do not try to find a way to bypass the word-filter please. We have it in place for a reason, so try to refrain from using this language. There are you kids who read these threads. Thank you.

AMEN!!!
The refs can and will make bad calls. The refs can possibly make you lose but they cant keep you from beating a team. There was bad calls after bad calls in week 2 when LCC played Greenup Co. at Greenup... But look the game is over and there is no way to get a win in the column by complaining about it on here. It ain't like we can do anything about it so quit whinning about it a just kick butt next week. Thats one thing for sure you can do. WIN OR GO HOME time now go demolish the next team you face.
[quote=BlackatMom]quote]

first of all i start on both sides of the of the ball and most of the special teams second no we didnt come to play as a team some of the players did but the whole team didnt and last time i checked it is a team that wins ball games not just a couple of individual players