Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence vs. Breathitt county
RedSeal Wrote:Shepperd is probably is the best qb on the team but he lacks the experience and Boone has started since is freshman year and boone had a bad shoulder last game and that why he sat out

Since his freshman year?? He's just a sophomore now!!! I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure Boone missed his entire 8th grade year with an injury and only played 2 games his freshman year and was injured and out for the season. That's how Fitzpatrick ended up as QB last year. Shepherd has played QB since he was in youth league and has this year alone played 3 games a week at QB for the JV and freshman teams so I'm not sure experience is a problem. He handled himself Friday night like an upperclassman, showing maturity and poise the entire game.
yes he did step up last friday and i think as a fan shepperd should be the qb the rest of the year.
close until about halfway through the 2nd quarter, then breathitt by a landslide..but good luck lawrence, id like to see you all pull it off.
RedSeal Wrote:yes he did step up last friday and i think as a fan shepperd should be the qb the rest of the year.

alot of people think that too but its not likely to happen...
Breathitt Co. by 3 TD's.
Dawg@heart Wrote:Since his freshman year?? He's just a sophomore now!!! I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure Boone missed his entire 8th grade year with an injury and only played 2 games his freshman year and was injured and out for the season. That's how Fitzpatrick ended up as QB last year. Shepherd has played QB since he was in youth league and has this year alone played 3 games a week at QB for the JV and freshman teams so I'm not sure experience is a problem. He handled himself Friday night like an upperclassman, showing maturity and poise the entire game.

Shepard is a freshman.
DAWG_FAN Wrote:Shepard is a freshman.

I think what they meant was that Boone is just a Sophomore with limited experience related to injuries, soooo if you look at the whom has the most experience, it may be real close. Yes, Chandler is a Freshman and both are great kids and really good athletes.
DevilDawg Wrote:I think what they meant was that Boone is just a Sophomore with limited experience related to injuries, soooo if you look at the whom has the most experience, it may be real close. Yes, Chandler is a Freshman and both are great kids and really good athletes.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I knew Shepherd was a freshman.