Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. 20 - East Ridge 13
yea really..stop making up excuses for East Ridge and take the loss.
the outcome of this game had everything to do with the refs..theres was several plays that they made the wrong calls, calls that had been made right was going to set up a touchdown, and in one case they called back a TD on a block in the back that didnt even happen and they wasnt even in the area of the ball carrier.
BDK Wrote:the outcome of this game had everything to do with the refs..theres was several plays that they made the wrong calls, calls that had been made right was going to set up a touchdown, and in one case they called back a TD on a block in the back that didnt even happen and they wasnt even in the area of the ball carrier.
haha yeah, ur making excuese and you won
BDK Wrote:yea really..stop making up excuses for East Ridge and take the loss.

WOO HOO Magoffin Co. Great Win! Good Luck in the Playoffs....Now there's your credit. Use this time to Celebrate and focus on a game plan.

Now X-Warrior, I am truly confused now on this cuz/friend/22 year old player?? You mean that Coach B hasn't even beat his "winning" record from BL then at ER?
Honestly, i'm not calling for Coach Branhams job and head, I hope he can get things turned around. However, he really really needs to get someone in there to teach the backs, qb, and recievers good fundamentals, and he needs to get those boys in the weight room lifting hard and doing speed drills. He also needs to get coach Kiser to assist him in making sure that all the talent is on the field.
Last year Millard was a force that barely lost to Pikeville (by 2) and Belfry (by 6). They two years prior to that Elkhorn City was in the championship game both years. Therefore it is assumed that there should be plenty of football talented seniors, juniors, and sophmores next year.
Kybob Wrote:I don't want to take up for the old guy, but you guys need to give him a chance. Did ER not have thier QB #3 out #22 had a big brace on his elbo, #76 was eithe rhurt or brike some sort of rule, cause he didn't play alot. I didn't see #33 or 30 on the field either. He coached me at BL last year and I thought he did a good job with what he had. I don't know much about the talent at ER, but I am sure that if you guys wanted to talk to him, he would listen to your ideas.

hmm its awfully funny how every post you make takes up for him if you dont want to take up for the old guy. and you are...his 22 year old cousin that played for him last year and have known him for so long? Something seems kind of shady here doesnt it?
Also, KYbob could you make it anymore obvious? Everything you post praises the guy, but you dont want to take up for him? (as I said in my above post).
Well this Game was a big dissappointment to me, my team, the coaches, and the whole ER Tribe! But I must say we left it all out on the field and good luck to Magoffin County in the playoffs...you'll need it. Also Im going have to ask everyone to get on topic and leave Coach Branham alone he has done a awsome job as the ER coach so far.
[quote=warriorpride]Well this Game was a big dissappointment to me, my team, the coaches, and the whole ER Tribe! But I must say we left it all out on the field and good luck to Magoffin County in the playoffs...you'll need it. Also Im going have to ask everyone to get on topic and leave Coach Branham alone he has done a awsome job as the ER coach so far.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yep, 0-9 with a team that should have 4 or 5 wins is awesome
If you do not think he can coach, just don't care for hime, or if you do care for him and think he is doing a good job, we all need to get off his back and give him a break.
He was hired really late and did not get to know his players, coaches, parents and fans.
I read of the accomplishments of our jhs programs of the past. the really good team from E.C. a couple of years ago has very few playing football, most are ing the gym.
All the talent does not help if it isn't on the field. SO GIVE THE GUY A BREAK.
two color blue Wrote:If you do not think he can coach, just don't care for hime, or if you do care for him and think he is doing a good job, we all need to get off his back and give him a break.
He was hired really late and did not get to know his players, coaches, parents and fans.
I read of the accomplishments of our jhs programs of the past. the really good team from E.C. a couple of years ago has very few playing football, most are ing the gym.
All the talent does not help if it isn't on the field. SO GIVE THE GUY A BREAK.
my bad, thought this was a public forum.
This is a good ending point.