Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
West Carter
43.75%
Middlesboro
56.25%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter @ Middlesboro 11/19 2A 3rd Round Playoffs
(11-15-2021, 11:00 AM)BigDawgPrez Wrote: Beating Middlesboro at home is a hard task to accomplish these last 2 years. Kid's are dialed in and focused on their mission, I'm taking the Jackets 28-21!

Will be a tough, hard-fought, game but I don't see WC Defense being able to stop Bogonko and Grigsby. Middlesboro will be your newest Regional Champion, first time in almost 20 years!

GO JACKETS !!!!   From Corbin , I say  bring home the trophies!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(11-14-2021, 03:20 PM)jamesclay Wrote: I believe this is the week where Middlesboro finally gets exposed.
I think West may win this one. If anyone benefited from the holdback year in 2A it was Middlesboro. It would have been a much different year without the running back and receiver who held back. Probably a downturn next year. But while Middlesboro can score a lot, their defense is suspect. It looks like West has a pretty balanced attack and an outstanding runner, something Breathitt lacked this year. Should be a good game and may come down to who has the ball at the end of the game. I'll be watching.
Game Day!!!
Go Jackets!! Lot's of history being made by the Jackets this season. To top it off, the 3 most winningest coaches will be in Bell Co. tonight, pretty cool event going on.

Bring the region crown back where it belongs, Middlesboro!
(11-19-2021, 11:54 AM)BigDawgPrez Wrote: Go Jackets!! Lot's of history being made by the Jackets this season. To top it off, the 3 most winningest coaches will be in Bell Co. tonight, pretty cool event going on.

Bring the region crown back where it belongs, Middlesboro!

How appropriate would it be for the Redhounds and Jackets to both win region titles tonight!!!  Some of my best memories from my youth was made at a Corbin-MBoro football game. As a Corbin fan(and I know most of my Corbin cohorts agree with me), I am thrilled with the Jackets' resurgence in football. I would love to see them reign supreme again in AA .  GO JACKETS... BRING IT HOME, BOYS!!!   

#GOCORBINGOJACKETS!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • BigDawgPrez