Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin/Lincoln County 11/12 Game Updates
Corbin 21 Lincoln 14 1 seconds remaining

Corbin to receive

Halftime
At some point it becomes time to just say, "it is what it is." Corbin's D IS WHAT IT IS... not very good. Just play hard and let the chips fall where they must...
Boyle County 41
Lexington Catholic 00

Halftime
(11-12-2021, 10:42 PM)64SUR Wrote: Boyle County 41
Lexington Catholic 00

Halftime

Make some room in that trophy case, Mr Haddix.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • 64SUR
Corbin to receive

Corbin ball on the Corbin 37, 1st down Corbin

Huff 1st down to the Lincoln 22 yard line

2yrd run and 8

Huff 1st down run ball on Lincoln 6 yard line

1st and goal Corbin

Mills touchdown

Corbin 28 Lincoln 14 10:14 3rd quarter

Lincoln to receive

Davis big return to the Corbin 25 yard line 1st down Lincoln

Amon gain of 4, 2cd and 6

Amon run 3rd and 3

1st down Lincoln balm on Corbin 12 yard line

Touchdown Davis

Corbin 28 Lincoln 21 8:12 3rd quarter
Corbin’s coaches might be cold, think they’re ready to hang it up this season you had a whole halftime to make the adjustments I’ve seen them make before in a half
Corbin to receive

Mills huge return, Corbin 1st down Ball on Lincoln 38

Huff run 2cd and 6

Pass incomplete

3rd and 7

4th and 5
Corbin will need 57 to beat Boyle(if they meet). I can't see the Rebs giving up 57.
Corbin going for it

Penalty on Lincoln

Measurements
3&7 and Corbin runs it with the qb I’m confused by this play calling probably why he left the college atmosphere can’t call plays worth a sh**
1st down Corbin

Ball on 28 of Lincoln

Time out Corbin

5:59 3rd quarter

Pass complete 2cd and 3

3rd and 2 after a long scramble

Huff run 4th and 2
Any team that watches any bit of film and easily know where the ball is going with that wildcat package 

If I was Greer and this coaching staff I’d be sick to my stomach. Corbin fans if y’all make it out of this week I pray for you next week
Turnover on downs Lincoln ball

Flags

Getting scrappy

On Lincoln 2cd and 20

Run 3rd and long

Interception touchdown Corbin

Mills

Corbin 35 Lincoln 21 2:59 3rd quarter

Lincoln to receive

Touchback Lincoln ball on the 20

Davis run 2cd and 6

Run 3rd and 5

Sack

4th and 9

1:09 3rd

Corbin ball on the 30 yard line of Corbin

:46 seconds remaining 3rd quarter

Pass almost intercepted

2cd and 10

Huff run 3rd and 8

End of 3rd quarter Corbin 35 Lincoln 21

Pass incomplete 4th down

Lincoln to receive

Lincoln ball on 36 of Lincoln

Davis run for 2 2cd and 8

Sack

3rd and 10

Pass complete for a 1st down Lincoln ball on Corbin 33

No gain 2cd and 10

Flags

In the backfield
If I’m tommy Greer I figure out some new linebackers and dbs and some new coaches if he plans on staying here much longer
Against Corbin

1st down Lincoln ball on 23

Run 2cd and 10 no gain

Flags

Carry by Davis holding on Lincoln

2cd and 20

Sack for a loss

3rd and 30

Sack by Brayden Reynolds

Interception

Corbin ball on Corbin 25 yard w

1st down Corbin

Combs 1st down run to the Lincoln 15 yard line
(11-12-2021, 11:33 PM)Grumpy57 Wrote: If I’m tommy Greer I figure out some new linebackers and dbs and some new coaches if he plans on staying here much longer

You are pretty Grumpy but you aren't far off base. There's LOTS of reasons for concern at this point.  Are you a Corbin fan, Grumpster?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Grumpy57
Time out Corbin

6:27 4th quarter
(11-12-2021, 11:33 PM)are you remembering Haddix last season at Corbin? I do.... Grumpy57 Wrote: If I’m tommy Greer I figure out some new linebackers and dbs and some new coaches if he plans on staying here much longer
Huff touchdown

Dan what a run!!!!!

Corbin 42 Lincoln 21 6:16 4th quarter
It over for the Patriots. Solid effort, though.

What's the OVER/UNDER for points scored next week at Campbell field?
Touchback

Lincoln ball on the 20

Davis run 2cd and 7

Lincoln run for a 1st down

Ball on 32 yard line

Pass incomplete

2cd and 10

Pass incomplete 3rd down

Davis run for 4 4 th and 6

Lincoln going for it

Turnover on downs

Corbin ball on 35

Elam in at Qb

Run 2cd and 8

3:38 4th

Pass complete 3rd and 2

1st down run by Elam ball on Lincoln 20

2:29 remaining

Gregory run for 5 2cd and 5

1:40

Elam run but flags on the play

Holding Corbin

1:11 remaining

2cd and 16

Corbin takes a knee Final Corbin 42 Lincoln 21
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • LauMel
(11-12-2021, 11:38 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 11:33 PM)Grumpy57 Wrote: If I’m tommy Greer I figure out some new linebackers and dbs and some new coaches if he plans on staying here much longer

You are pretty Grumpy but you aren't far off base. There's LOTS of reasons for concern at this point.  Are you a Corbin fan, Grumpster?
One of the biggest fans you’ll meet tired of seeing the same sh** game after game you can’t disagree with the fact that we were projected to beat any SEC team and then play with teams in the second round of playoffs

(11-13-2021, 12:21 AM)Grumpy57 Wrote:

One of the biggest fans you’ll meet tired of seeing the same sh** game after game you can’t disagree with the fact that we were projected to beat any SEC team and then play with teams in the second round of playoffs
And it’s ridiculous that we can’t make changes

(11-12-2021, 10:45 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
Lexington Catholic 00

Halftime

Why say that this hounds team isn’t far from making room in our trophy case where’s the love for your hounds
When you play a weak schedule you will get exposed. I think they will be done next week. Just my opinion
(11-13-2021, 12:35 AM)True pioneer Wrote: When you play a weak schedule you will get exposed. I think they will be done next week. Just my opinion
I mean that’s one thing I will say about Haddix he didn’t care who he played he puts his teams out against the best

Lexington Catholic 00

Halftime

Why say that this hounds team isn’t far from making room in our trophy case where’s the love for your hounds

I'm a big Hounds' fan but Haddix & Co look to be several scores better than any other 4A school. In fact, outside of possibly Male they may be the best team regardless of class. If Corbin's 39 year drought continues, the fault lies at the feet of those who chased Haddix out of town.  It seems almost unfathomable that Corbin has gone nearly four decades without the ultimate prize. Who's to blame for such a dastardly drought?
(11-13-2021, 12:46 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Lexington Catholic 00

Halftime

I'm a big Hounds' fan but Haddix & Co look to be several scores better than any other 4A school. In fact, outside of possibly Male they may be the best team regardless of class. If Corbin's 39 year drought continues, the fault lies at the feet of those who chased Haddix out of town.  It seems almost unfathomable that Corbin has gone nearly four decades without the ultimate prize. Who's to blame for such a dastardly drought?
I mean you aren’t wrong, I find it hard to believe you would run someone out that changed your program and brought back the community support. It’s by far at the hands of the coaching staff now. This team is getting exposed and we can’t figure it out and it blows my mind
The good ‘ole boys. They shouldn’t have ever let haddix go. Then passed up james who was by far the best candidate in the interviews for….. the good ole boy Tommy. I’ll give him credit. He can put together a defense. My comments will stop there…..for now. These past two seasons rest on the shoulders of the old guard. Hope their selfishness and camaraderie doesn’t end up punishing these kids. These kids won a title in middle school. You can’t tell me that none of the classes developed as opposed to other teams they beat then. Not possible. Out coached. Yep. But hopefully our talent will rise above it.
(11-13-2021, 12:52 AM)Grumpy57 Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 12:46 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

(11-12-2021, 11:38 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: You are pretty Grumpy but you aren't far off base. There's LOTS of reasons for concern at this point.  Are you a Corbin fan, Grumpster?

Lexington Catholic 00

Halftime

I mean you aren’t wrong, I find it hard to believe you would run someone out that changed your program and brought back the community support. It’s by far at the hands of the coaching staff now. This team is getting exposed and we can’t figure it out and it blows my mind
There’s one place we constantly get exposed. And I watched this game to see if he would change. Nope. Jogging over to the ball carrier while another teammate has him locked up. JC will break those tackles, and jogging over to help won’t cut it. We saw that last year. There’s got to be a kid in there that will give 100%.
(11-13-2021, 01:03 AM)Hound05 Wrote: The good ‘ole boys. They shouldn’t have ever let haddix go. Then passed up james who was by far the best candidate in the interviews for….. the good ole boy Tommy. I’ll give him credit. He can put together a defense. My comments will stop there…..for now. These past two seasons rest on the shoulders of the old guard. Hope their selfishness and camaraderie doesn’t end up punishing these kids. These kids won a title in middle school. You can’t tell me that none of the classes developed as opposed to other teams they beat then. Not possible. Out coached. Yep. But hopefully our talent will rise above it.
You know it as well as I do the team is all about themselves and stats, you’ve got some players going places who can’t make basic tackles???? This has got to stop or this teams run of a lifetime is done. It never even started with that sorry as* schedule they’ve played
(11-13-2021, 01:18 AM)Grumpy57 Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 01:03 AM)Hound05 Wrote: The good ‘ole boys. They shouldn’t have ever let haddix go. Then passed up james who was by far the best candidate in the interviews for….. the good ole boy Tommy. I’ll give him credit. He can put together a defense. My comments will stop there…..for now. These past two seasons rest on the shoulders of the old guard. Hope their selfishness and camaraderie doesn’t end up punishing these kids. These kids won a title in middle school. You can’t tell me that none of the classes developed as opposed to other teams they beat then. Not possible. Out coached. Yep. But hopefully our talent will rise above it.
You know it as well as I do the team is all about themselves and stats, you’ve got some players going places who can’t make basic tackles???? This has got to stop or this teams run of a lifetime is done. It never even started with that sorry as* schedule they’ve played
Ahhh. I wouldn’t go that far. Almost all of the team plays for the team. There are a few who play for themselves. And it shows. But I still have faith in those few to play when the others need them.