Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bull Durham
TidesHoss32 Wrote:nah man, sorry, I LOVED The Program..that movie was out when I was in high school, and its withstood the test of time..great movie..a good baseball movie you may not have heard of was "Long Gone" ..and the movie your talking about is "The Natural"..one of the top 5 greatest sports movies ever..
I remember "Long Gone" that was a good one. Its got the guy from CSI:Vegas in it.
Redneck Wrote:For Love of the Game is my favorite baseball movie. I still CRY after he throws a perfect game every time I watch it.
Great Movie
you can't forget all the major league films, the bad news bears, and the sandlot.
nope..and Major League is a classic..Major League 2 was awful, and Major League 3 was one of the most underrated baseball comedies ever...
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:you can't forget all the major league films, the bad news bears, and the sandlot.
Major League Back to the Minors was great. I didn't care too much for ML2 either, but I'll watch it if it's on the tube.
I loved Major League. My and my buddies from high school could quote that movie word for word.
Jeez man..me and my lil bro (PB5) have quoted that movie since it came out...that movie had some absolutely classic lines in it..
"you tryin to say Jesus Christ cant hit a curve ball?"LOL...that would be a great thread..quotes from a sports movie, or sports movies..
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I loved Major League. My and my buddies from high school could quote that movie word for word.