Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Semi Finals SV vs. P'burg
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:they havent came out ready to play lately Bentley has not realy been playing up to potential and Johnson can b shut down by stephens

Bentley had the big head the other night, it was obvious in warm-ups when he wa shooting from practically HALF COURT (wasn't far from it). IDK if he was just shooting from way out there to get his arms warmed up or what, but when you are doing it right infront of the other teams bench and coaches it looks like you are thinking it won't even be a game. Guess he was wrong, lol, Pburg aint gonna be no walkover either, if Valley even wins.
A very physical game for Valley indeed. However, I feel that they should be physically and mentally ready too because this has the potential to be a very good game. I remember earlier in the season when Valley played at Prestonsburg. There were alot of fouls called and over 80 freethrows. I really cannot wait to see this game on Friday night. My prediction: SV-64 PHS-60

UnFaZeD
Valley by 6. If they want it bad enough then they'll get it done.
Prestonsburg by 8
I hope the officieting is better this game then it was the first SV/PHS game, Correct me if I am wrong, But if my memory serves me correctly there were 58 or 59 fouls called. If anyone was there they could tell you that was the LONGEST game I have ever been to.
As for the winner of the game tonight, it will be a close one, I pick Burg in a VERY CLOSE one, maybe a OT or 2.
Prestonsburg is a VERY AGGRESSIVE team, and if they can use that to there advantage, they will be the winner of this ballgame.
Prestonsburg has ALOT of fan support as well, and beleve me, when you have 80% of your student population at the games cheering you on, thats is something to play for.
GO BLACKCATS! Let's show some people they "SHOULD HAVE STAYED A BLACKCAT" :twisted:
"hailblackcats05" Wrote:GO BLACKCATS! Let's show some people they "SHOULD HAVE STAYED A BLACKCAT" :twisted:
The chant P-burg will be squaling at the end of the game will be "Blackcat Football" and we all know what that means, meanwhile on the other side SV will be wishing them a nice trip back to the Burg. "Drive Home Safely!". SV is riding a 6 game win streak and 9 of their last 10, they are more talented and more experienced... SV by 9.
SV 68
Burg 59
More talented no. More experienced, yes. P-burg was riding a 7 game win streak and 12 of their last 14 before the South Floyd defeat. I see the same happening to SV. As of now P-burg is 14 of their last 17. Both coming into this game with strong statistics to close out the season. It's just going to come down to who wants it more. P-burg is more physical and hustles more. If you recap the SV game against P-burg earlier in the year, Seth Kiser had 24 points and Valley only won by 4. Without Kiser, Valley would have lost by 20 (statistically speaking). I'm hoping this will be the case in this one. Good luck to the blackcats.
I hope to see Valley pull this one out, they have been hungry for the championship this year unlike the past 2 years. I hope they continue on their path good luck Wildcats.
Who's laughing now-No one Expected Valley to win this one by 16. Good Job Cats! In most cases, talent overrides coaching abilities!
"hailblackcats05" Wrote:As for the winner of the game tonight, it will be a close one, I pick Burg in a VERY CLOSE one, maybe a OT or 2.
Prestonsburg is a VERY AGGRESSIVE team, and if they can use that to there advantage, they will be the winner of this ballgame.
Prestonsburg has ALOT of fan support as well, and beleve me, when you have 80% of your student population at the games cheering you on, thats is something to play for.
GO BLACKCATS! Let's show some people they "SHOULD HAVE STAYED A BLACKCAT" :twisted:

IT SURE WAS QUIET IN THE BLACKCAT STUDENT SECTION DOWN THERE. WHAT HAPPENED? RUN OUT OF CHANTS? SEEMED LIKE YOU KINDA LET YOUR TEAM DOWN Sad
I don't think I heard P-burg's student section all game. The players weren't into it, the fans weren't into it. I guess they were excited about the snow we were supposed to get or something?????
BCF4L i was there and looked for you i meet a guy on here i think he said he was Football2005 mayb
Yeah he told me about seeing you. I had to work till 6 and didn't get there until the first quarter was over. Sorry I missed you, but if you ever head to Prestonsburg, just PM me and I'll give you my cell number and you can meet up with me or something.