Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 57 Wolfe County 51
I think Wolfe is where Hazard was last year-made it to the championship game, but needed just a little something more to win it. Hazard played this season hungry to win, determined to win. And they found ways to win all season. Great job, Bulldogs!! Congrats on an awesome season!!! Proud of you!
Wolfeman Wrote:I think Hazards ability to deny certain players the ball led to bad shots. They was just a few made shots away from winning. Wolfe has players that can be “The Hero.” Wilgus Tolson was a hero in the district championship game and he almost pulled it off again in the regional championship. He also came up big in defeating Knott and so did Sawyer. I agree though they should have passed the ball more and they should have been more patient on offense.

The entire Hazard team are now heroes. There is no need for any other recognition. Hazard had played the best team basketball all year. Their coaching staff done a great job of getting their kids to buy into the concept. This is not an easy task.
Congratulations to players,coaches and fans. Enjoy ,great season.
COMPETE EVERY PLAY Wrote:The entire Hazard team are now heroes. There is no need for any other recognition. Hazard had played the best team basketball all year. Their coaching staff done a great job of getting their kids to buy into the concept. This is not an easy task.
Congratulations to players,coaches and fans. Enjoy ,great season.
Yeah, I agree. Hazard didn’t have any real super talented players, they had solid kids that really enjoyed playing together as a team.
Hazard had more talented players than Wolfe did. Wade Pelfrey is the best player in the region and Logan Hall is the best big man in the region.. Neither are flashy if thats what you think makes a talented player. Winning is winning.