Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluegrass Rivals Class 3A Rankings 10-14
turkeysalad Wrote:Since this posting is related to Ty Scroggins, and he is 4-0 against the little, tiny man on Log Mountain, should Bell meet DeSales, how much would you like to wager on that contest?

Here is my initial offer:

DeSales wins, you never post on here again.

Bell County wins, I will send you an official check for five-hundred dollars.

[Image: https://chescocf.org/wp-content/uploads/...ic-189.jpg]
With recors vs "good" teams.
1. DeSales 4-2
2. Bell County 1-0
3. Belfry 1-2
4. Ashland 4-1
5. Glasgow 0-1
6. Christian Academy Louisville 1-4
7. Elizabethtown 0-2
8. Paducah Tighman 3-2
9. Mercer County 2-1
10. Russell 3-1
10. Bardstown 1-1

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
pjdoug Wrote:Well said. That's why I never bet against the man on Log Mountain.

Evidently, you don't bet for him either. You've been challenged, either accept the bet, or decline. Don't just hope it goes away. Your obviously not as confident that Bell would beat DeSales. I don't care where they play, DeSales would beat Bell.
ColtPride Wrote:Evidently, you don't bet for him either. You've been challenged, either accept the bet, or decline. Don't just hope it goes away. Your obviously not as confident that Bell would beat DeSales. I don't care where they play, DeSales would beat Bell.

if DeSales gets to play Bell County Dud the Stud will take you behind the woodshed and pour the coal to you.
turkeysalad Wrote:Since this posting is related to Ty Scroggins, and he is 4-0 against the little, tiny man on Log Mountain, should Bell meet DeSales, how much would you like to wager on that contest?

Here is my initial offer:

DeSales wins, you never post on here again.

Bell County wins, I will send you an official check for five-hundred dollars.

Since all your posts are sh*t we'll bet a bag of cow manure. We ain't playing monopoly and I'll always be around, so keep wishing on me never posting again :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:Since all your posts are sh*t we'll bet a bag of cow manure. We ain't playing monopoly and I'll always be around, so keep wishing on me never posting again :biggrin:

Shocking. I can't say I'm surprised. I knew you didn't have a pair.
ColtPride Wrote:Shocking. I can't say I'm surprised. I knew you didn't have a pair.

keep crying and whining so you'll be used to it by the time Dudley tears that hind end up.
pjdoug Wrote:keep crying and whining so you'll be used to it by the time Dudley tears that hind end up.

Am I missing something here? No one is crying or whining. Do you live in your own little world?
It's a mute point. You popped off, and was called out on it. At this point it's not going to matter if Bell does win the whole thing. You had your chance to back up all the smack you love to talk, But when it came time to walk the walk, you sat down.

I will say good luck to the "good" Bell County fans out there. There are a few. But I've been on this site for almost eight years, and I haven't seen half of these Bell County fans that have come out of the woods with these brash predictions, and chest thumping, by beating a bunch of nobody's. At some point your going to meet a team, that's going to punch back.
Bell Oveerated and so is Breathitt in 2A
hoghead Wrote:Bell Oveerated and so is Breathitt in 2A

We appreciate the thoughts.
hoghead Wrote:Bell Oveerated and so is Breathitt in 2A

Bell is one of the top teams in 3a. They’ll show it when the matchups come. They just got to stay healthy like any team. I’ll say there offense will be hard to stop for any defense in 3a when they run that dangerous option. There not bad passing the ball either.
ColtPride Wrote:Am I missing something here? No one is crying or whining. Do you live in your own little world?
It's a mute point. You popped off, and was called out on it. At this point it's not going to matter if Bell does win the whole thing. You had your chance to back up all the smack you love to talk, But when it came time to walk the walk, you sat down.

I will say good luck to the "good" Bell County fans out there. There are a few. But I've been on this site for almost eight years, and I haven't seen half of these Bell County fans that have come out of the woods with these brash predictions, and chest thumping, by beating a bunch of nobody's. At some point your going to meet a team, that's going to punch back.
You almost bored me to sleep. I'll roast you later.
DeSales better focus on CAL rematch and quit obsessing over Bell
pjdoug Wrote:You almost bored me to sleep. I'll roast you later.

Just stay seated. You had your chance.
ColtPride Wrote:Am I missing something here? No one is crying or whining. Do you live in your own little world?

You're so delusional that you think I'm a Bell County fan. You're already in meltdown mode. I'm gonna laugh uncontrollably when Dudley makes you cry on Log Mountain. lol
pjdoug Wrote:You're so delusional that you think I'm a Bell County fan. You're already in meltdown mode. I'm gonna laugh uncontrollably when Dudley makes you cry on Log Mountain. lol

You know he’s already prepping the field. 5 water trucks a day 😂
The Spread Wrote:You know he’s already prepping the field. 5 water trucks a day 😂

Field is turf water doesn’t work anymore👍🏼