Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co 30 Highlands 0
I think Johnson Central could give Boyle problems. That should be a fun game to watch if it happens.
pirateforlife Wrote:I think Johnson Central could give Boyle problems. That should be a fun game to watch if it happens.

Johnson Central is a great team and would create some problems for us with their power but we are a bad matchup for them. Our speed is formidable.

Other people will try and do to us what Highlands did (double team Reese) but IMO there is nobody in 4A that has the personnel that Highlands has. This was a great game for Boyle Co to play in and the Rebels are going to improve off this effort.
Highlands has a great defense but Boyle County shut their offense down. I was extremely impressed with Boyle County. This Boyle County team would destroy the Boyle County team that lost to Corbin last year.
pirateforlife Wrote:I think Johnson Central could give Boyle problems. That should be a fun game to watch if it happens.

Would be same result with Boyle scoring a couple more imo.
This was the best high school football game that I've attended this year. It wasn't a total beat-down like the previous games. Highlands has a better team than people think. It's just that there are few teams in Kentucky that could stay with Boyle County. I see a similar game against Lex Catholic in 2 weeks although Boyle won't hold Lex. Catholic scoreless.
UK1fan Wrote:Rough night for the Birds.

Not as rough a night as SK had!
Frank Martin Wrote:Lol. My typical response to all of your nonsense.

What nonesense? Please be specific.
Guys, let's leave the personal attacks and name calling out of this.

1. Personal attacks or threats to another member whether in forum or messaging will result in Suspension. Bashing or taunting of any high school athletes will not be tolerated.
Westside Wrote:Guys, let's leave the personal attacks and name calling out of this.

1. Personal attacks or threats to another member whether in forum or messaging will result in Suspension. Bashing or taunting of any high school athletes will not be tolerated.

Thank you.
FoSho Wrote:Thank you.

I believe that was directed at you since I didn’t do any of the aforementioned. But I will certainly heed the advice. Just having a little fun.
Frank Martin Wrote:I believe that was directed at you since I didn’t do any of the aforementioned. But I will certainly heed the advice. Just having a little fun.

Here's the bottom line.

Stay out of Boyle Co threads and/or stop talking crap and everything will be great.
FoSho Wrote:Here's the bottom line.

Stay out of Boyle Co threads and/or stop talking crap and everything will be great.

Here you go again. Threatening, etc. I tried to extend the olive branch. I even liked your post about BOYLE on another game thread.
This was a better win than last week.
Frank Martin Wrote:Here you go again. Threatening, etc. I tried to extend the olive branch. I even liked your post about BOYLE on another game thread.

Threatening?

threat·en·ing
/ˈTHretniNG/
adjective
having a hostile or deliberately frightening quality or manner:
"her mother had received a threatening letter"
synonyms:
menacing, intimidating, bullying, frightening, terrifying, ... more

Really?

So let me get this straight. You can come into our threads and post whatever you like, but I can't go into ANY other threads and post?

Sounds reasonable. Lol
Boyle had way more talent and much better coaches hopefully Highlands fans and other people who try to discredit them had a great big bowl of crow for breakfast
Frank Martin Wrote:Here you go again. Threatening, etc. I tried to extend the olive branch. I even liked your post about BOYLE on another game thread.

How was that a threat ...do you know the definition of a threat?
FoSho Wrote:cov cath would not beat Boyle Co. Period.

Yes. Yes they would. Period
My post was directed at the member who called another member a jerk. You all can go from there.
FoSho Wrote:Reese Smith is the best football player in KY. .

That’s factually incorrect
Woodsman Wrote:That’s factually incorrect

I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Woodsman Wrote:Yes. Yes they would. Period

You're delusional. Lol
Woodsman Wrote:Yes. Yes they would. Period

No, no they would not. Cov Cath got exposed against Lex Cath and so if Cov Cath couldn’t cover the pass against them they definitely would not stop Boyle.
blackandgold4life Wrote:No, no they would not. Cov Cath got exposed against Lex Cath and so if Cov Cath couldn’t cover the pass against them they definitely would not stop Boyle.

Facts
FoSho Wrote:I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I guess college recruiters don’t understand either. #fact
Woodsman Wrote:That’s factually incorrect

The best high school football player in KY is ALWAYS based on opinion.

Now if you'd like to compare statistics I'll be happy to prove you wrong.

Or you could just leave the thread.
Woodsman Wrote:I guess college recruiters don’t understand either. #fact

Ummmm what are you even talking about? Lol

Reese Smith is going to WVU and has STATS, offers and awards to back up my claims.

Would you like to discuss?
blackandgold4life Wrote:No, no they would not. Cov Cath got exposed against Lex Cath and so if Cov Cath couldn’t cover the pass against them they definitely would not stop Boyle.

There is a lot to break down in that statement. Some of it is completely valid...some of it is not. I’ll just leave it at that.
FoSho Wrote:Ummmm what are you talking about? Lol

I wouldn’t expect you to understand. “Lol”
Woodsman Wrote:There is a lot to break down in that statement. Some of it is completely valid...some of it is not. I’ll just leave it at that.

No. There is ONE point to "break down". There is NO WAY CovCath could stop the Boyle Co passing game.

But you could expand the conversation to the following....

AND we have a running game.

AND our defense is very good.
Comparing teams is hard. I’ve watched Cov Cath 3 times. They’re pretty darn good. Simon Kenton and Ryle got destroyed last night. So how good are they really. Boyle Co and Cov Cath would be interesting