Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Whitley County 09/20
South wouldn't have put up 40 points if Bell Counties defense had been whole. They took advantage of that Kidd boy being out that game.
Bell is very soft on defense although they have talent they have no responsibilities it seems like. Both teams coming off a bye week I look for it to be a good game. In the end I think Whitley upsets Bell in a very close game

FYI- Brandon Baker got a lot of those yards against South Laurel. Don’t get me wrong a great player but south laurel is not a good football team
Single Wing 77 Wrote:If he wanted to send that message he shouldn’t have tucked tail and ran. I think Whitley pulls the upset.

:Shaking: no body tucked tail and ran they couldn't come to an agreement on a date so that's on Your Coach as well as ours:yawn:
Whitley has no answer for Stephney's athleticism

Bell 42
Whitley 26
don't see a running clock either way heard kidd may not play if not going to be tuff to stop whitley but I think we come out on top Bell Co 42 - Whitley Co 28
I don't see a running clock in this game either. As a matter of fact, I believe it will be close until the second half.

Who's in better shape, who's more determined, who's hungriest? Who doesn't quit?

Second best game in the region this week!!!
Bell County 42
Whitley County 21
Whitley County had a huge crowd against Scott and should be even bigger for this game. I'll pick the Colonels in an upset 28-21.
BobcatForever Wrote:don't see a running clock either way heard kidd may not play if not going to be tuff to stop whitley but I think we come out on top Bell Co 42 - Whitley Co 28

You could be right. if Whitley plays defense like they have been I don't see them giving up 42 or a running clock though.
Go Colonels
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Picking my Bobcats !! Will be a good game between 2 good teams. I think bell does good and respects there opponent Friday night . They know they have to play good defense and be ready!!
Don’t think either team will put up a running clock!! Don’t post much here but enjoy your threads pjdoug
BobcatForever Wrote::Shaking: no body tucked tail and ran they couldn't come to an agreement on a date so that's on Your Coach as well as ours:yawn:

Okay, if that’s what you want to go with. You Bail County fans are just like Dudley. Y’all never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Okay, if that’s what you want to go with. You Bail County fans are just like Dudley. Y’all never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

That's like calling the kettle black :bounce:
BobcatPride74 Wrote:Don’t think either team will put up a running clock!! Don’t post much here but enjoy your threads pjdoug

Thanks. Good luck to you and safe travels if you come over Friday.
I will be there have a son that starts for Bell !! And thank you .
I'm gonna sit this one out...just stopped in to say good luck to my buddy Dougie and the colonels and wish ArJay safe travels up 25 Friday night...
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Your stud rb is at Pineville, your next stud is at linebacker (Bailey)

Actually our second stud would be NG Trevor Kidd. 6’1” 310 lbs.
Looks like Whitley Co gets to play the new #1 team in 3A Friday night. 🤫
BobcatPride74 Wrote:I will be there have a son that starts for Bell !! And thank you .

Then you need to post more if your son is playing!!!

We have some knock down drag outs sometimes.

Confusednicker:
Lol I have read a few !! Try to keep quiet so I don’t get in trouble!!
If I had to put money down I would have a hard time betting on Whitley. But for my man PJDoug I'm gonna say

Whitley 28
Bell 27
Granny Bear Wrote:Then you need to post more if your son is playing!!!

We have some knock down drag outs sometimes.

Confusednicker:

Who does your Black Bears have this week Granny!!TongueirateSho
64black&gold Wrote:If I had to put money down I would have a hard time betting on Whitley. But for my man PJDoug I'm gonna say

Whitley 28
Bell 27
Thanks friend. I feel the same but I'll probably be on the Bell County sideline cheering hard for my Colonels.
My predictions is on the front page #3 :pondering:
Bell County 35
Whitley Co. 24
Bell 35 Whitley 21. Mills will be similar to Greer last few years calling out Bell’s plays as soon as they line up so this will keep it a close competitive game in my humble opinion
Congratulations on the RPI rankings. However, after you beat Whitley the Perry win they had combined with their loss will bring you down. Sad that you win and will probably fall because of this system. Crazy system, but that’s the brilliant KHSAA members and their ideas.
I do expect this staff will study hard to have the team ready to play and will be ready to make adjustments.. I expect the Colonels to come to play ball and do so with discipline instead of wondering around lost and not knowing what to do.
four quarters Wrote:Congratulations on the RPI rankings. However, after you beat Whitley the Perry win they had combined with their loss will bring you down. Sad that you win and will probably fall because of this system. Crazy system, but that’s the brilliant KHSAA members and their ideas.
They haven't won yet. We ain't going to forfeit.