Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
42.86%
Raceland
57.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Russell 8/31/19
Raceland 21-14
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Early November maybe , if Raceland can’t run on greenup what do you think is going to happen against Paintsville and pikeville , they will beat raceland like they stole something
. The Greenup Defense is tough. That is the reason raceland didn’t run on them. Give credit where credit is due.
Raceland 23
Russell 20
I hate that this is a Saturday game. I know why they schedule them for Saturday but it kinda ruins the first Saturday of college football lol
We Hang 8 Wrote:I hate that this is a Saturday game. I know why they schedule them for Saturday but it kinda ruins the first Saturday of college football lol
At least Kentucky plays at 12pm. I don't care about other schools.
Gotta love all the arm chair coaches who have time to watch game film and break it down.
This arm chair coach watched the film again. And it made me feel better about it. Greenup is drastically improved on both sides of the ball upfront.
sidelinedoc Wrote:I love all the naysayers on here. Listen, I am on the sidelines and I know most of you and will say confidently I know more of what is going on. First of all, GC is dang good! Their line is better than anyone we have played in 2 years with the exception of Beechwood and Pikeville. Secondly, game 1 and you guys are already crying? We played way worse than Saturday in game 1 2018.

Raceland has to get much better but I'm not ready to jump off a bridge yet. If we are playing poorly in week 8, then I'll start walking out on the Ironton-Russell bridge.

Your saying greenups line is better than Paintsville, pikeville and Ashlands the last couple of years lol that would be like saying this years backfield is better than what Raceland has last year , be realistic
All I heard from Raceland people was how bad geenup was and how that game wasn’t going to be close. No need for me to say names but it was multiple people but now it’s Greenup is great best line they’ve had in years , can’t have it both ways . Grizzle did a great job game planning , special teams and dropped passes caused him the game
Can’t wait for Ironton to start their season
Cost him the game
Fittin tiggers banking entire season on one game. Better win!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Can’t wait for Ironton to start their season

Why is that the truth hurt , but good news they play Friday night I suspect that you will be there t
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Why is that the truth hurt , but good news they play Friday night I suspect that you will be there t

Where’s it at nut?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Fittin tiggers banking entire season on one game. Better win!

I agree all or flipping nothing get beat first game the dang season is over hang it up
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Where’s it at nut?

Ironton
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Ironton

I’m sure our mutual buddy will be there
He never missed them hahah
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Ironton

I might go but it will cost you two popcorns and a hotdog
You guys can blame the Ohio website for being boring nobody like to argue so that’s why I’m just staying here
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I might go but it will cost you two popcorns and a hotdog

Buddy I’ll be tailgating in the OU parking lot come on over and get all the hotdogs you want
anotherfootballnut Wrote:You guys can blame the Ohio website for being boring nobody like to argue so that’s why I’m just staying here

Bahahaha. U cant get anyone going over there?
No Scotty , I tired a couple of months ago and nothing they are Boring
Will take rams 28-14 the o line will get better as season goes the center is a kid that had to miss last year but is very talented just needs reps and there is a sophomore or two getting reps as well so a bit of a learning curve for them and I agree with Scotty Greenup is not the same team as last year but neither are the Rams
Raceland 23-14
Idk why everyone is so confident in the Rams! They are my team but I’ve been told by Russell fans that this is the year for them! Idk.....if we win I’ll be surprised.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Idk why everyone is so confident in the Rams! They are my team but I’ve been told by Russell fans that this is the year for them! Idk.....if we win I’ll be surprised.

No you don’t RAMDAD50, you just setting a trap to get some Russell fan to fall in it. Your worse than Jet trying to get things interesting
Patriot1 Wrote:No you don’t RAMDAD50, you just setting a trap to get some Russell fan to fall in it. Your worse than Jet trying to get things interesting

Dang it Pat....go back to your Pikeville thread hahaha
anotherfootballnut Wrote:No Scotty , I tired a couple of months ago and nothing they are Boring

I expected u to get blocked, cussed, tormented, and have a "Big Red" of a time over there bahahaha
Me too but didn’t happen