Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 17 Greenup County 14
Scotty-Bronson, I can tell you one thing all the teams has things to work on
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:After a nights sleep I took this away from the game. How good is either team? Is greenup that much improved? Is our run game doomed? Can we be creative enough in the passing attack to compensate? We were exposed on one side of the secondary last night. Lots to clean up.

I don’t think we were exposed at all! Our secondary will be fine! We won’t see another QB like Eli again this year.Wat we need to work on is getting our best linemen on the field at all times! On both sides of the ball!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:After a nights sleep I took this away from the game. How good is either team? Is greenup that much improved? Is our run game doomed? Can we be creative enough in the passing attack to compensate? We were exposed on one side of the secondary last night. Lots to clean up.

I’ve asked for years why Raceland doesn’t adjust to its strength. Put in the I-form or have to blocking backs and put your best players running the ball down around the goal line. Raceland doesn’t seem to have the backs this year if the past, but put one of ur playmakers and let him go to work with blockers in front of him.
bac2369 Wrote:I’ve asked for years why Raceland doesn’t adjust to its strength. Put in the I-form or have to blocking backs and put your best players running the ball down around the goal line. Raceland doesn’t seem to have the backs this year if the past, but put one of ur playmakers and let him go to work with blockers in front of him.

It all comes down to coaching bac!
Greenup also had a TD called back on a BS holding call. So that’s a push. Give GC the credit they deserve. They are just as good as raceland. They put pressure on the ram QB and it showed. Great defensive effort by the Musketeers!
If GC is looking for a moral victory they are undefeated the last 50 years. Testament to how good Raceland is to play horrible, fumble the ball 5 times and still win the game. Mouseketeers threw their best shot. We played awful and they still couldn’t win the game!
Wow. It’s Sunday night at 10:00. I’d think y’all would have put your embarrassing performance behind you and started thinking about Russell. But I guess not. Keep shuffling the cards, you can still make the Lambs sound great woman!!!!!!
Sissy
I know they played all 5 seniors up front. 4 of them play both sides . They rotated a few of them to give them a break but it looked like they were all exhausted by late 3rd qtr. The center had bad snaps and an off sides in the red zone. That is totally unlike him to do that. He had to be tired not sure he was ever rotated out on offense. I know in the scrimmages they had 4 young guys rotate to give them all a breather. If they want to win in November they better get the young guys up to speed those guys cant do this all season.
Ramfan02 Wrote:I know they played all 5 seniors up front. 4 of them play both sides . They rotated a few of them to give them a break but it looked like they were all exhausted by late 3rd qtr. The center had bad snaps and an off sides in the red zone. That is totally unlike him to do that. He had to be tired not sure he was ever rotated out on offense. I know in the scrimmages they had 4 young guys rotate to give them all a breather. If they want to win in November they better get the young guys up to speed those guys cant do this all season.

I can’t understand this mentality!Why can’t they go all game?? All of us old goats on here played both ways all game long when we played! Are you saying kids are so soft today they can’t??
Conditioning, conditioning , conditioning.. it’s not a priority for salmons . Raceland always seems to struggle early in the season with it. They will get better as the season goes on and it gets cooler during game time
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Francis is not a good coach , the perception is he’s a good like coach but plan and simple he’s not , look at Racelands line and tell me why they can’t run the ball , he don’t teach fundamentals

Smh
sidelinedoc Wrote:Smh

Classic nut being a #loser