Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wandale Robinson Named Mr Football
WanDale went to the place that will suit his skills the best.......nothing more, nothing less.

If anything, UK had a shot but let's face it....they don't throw the football.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Let weigh the options....Ohio State/Kentucky.....Get my point. Kentucky will never out recruit OSU and schools like them.

Uk thinks their home grown players are not good enough so they wait too long in recruiting process. I’m telling you their is more talent than Uk thinks in its own backyard! I know for example West Virginia Don Neilen made a living out of recruiting kids from West Virginia you cant teach heart and passion which is what kids from your home state play with when you recruit them to play for you!
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:Uk thinks their home grown players are not good enough so they wait too long in recruiting process. I’m telling you their is more talent than Uk thinks in its own backyard! I know for example West Virginia Don Neilen made a living out of recruiting kids from West Virginia you cant teach heart and passion which is what kids from your home state play with when you recruit them to play for you!

Perfect example is Reese Smith. He grew up a UK fan with season tickets. They were not recruiting him as a WR and it cost them when he had another option. Basically they could have had WanDale but they didn't get hot in him until very late.

Both of these kids FIRST OFFER should have been UK but the Cats Staff slept on them thinking they either weren't good enough or they could always swoop in last minute and get them.
FoSho Wrote:Perfect example is Reese Smith. He grew up a UK fan with season tickets. They were not recruiting him as a WR and it cost them when he had another option. Basically they could have had WanDale but they didn't get hot in him until very late.

Both of these kids FIRST OFFER should have been UK but the Cats Staff slept on them thinking they either weren't good enough or they could always swoop in last minute and get them.

Yes and no. Id argue that if the players really wanted (like had a true passion) to play at UK, they would have done more to make UK give them an offer.

My point, sometimes the kids realized there are better options for them, than playing at UK.
plantmanky Wrote:Yes and no. Id argue that if the players really wanted (like had a true passion) to play at UK, they would have done more to make UK give them an offer.

My point, sometimes the kids realized there are better options for them, than playing at UK.

IMO UK lost Smith just as much as WVU won him.
FoSho Wrote:Perfect example is Reese Smith. He grew up a UK fan with season tickets. They were not recruiting him as a WR and it cost them when he had another option. Basically they could have had WanDale but they didn't get hot in him until very late.

Sounds like UK needs to hire you as the head man.
FoSho Wrote:WanDale went to the place that will suit his skills the best.......nothing more, nothing less.

If anything, UK had a shot but let's face it....they don't throw the football.

Nebraska is well known for their long history of having a high octane passing attack.
pjdoug Wrote:Nebraska is well known for their long history of having a high octane passing attack.

Dougie…..I agree with you....a lot of this sounds like hogwash!
The Husker offense will be dynamic in the coming years and WanDale will be the centerpiece.
pjdoug Wrote:Sounds like UK needs to hire you as the head man.

They lose nearly all of the best KY HS talent every year.

Fact.
FoSho Wrote:They lose nearly all of the best KY HS talent every year.

Fact.

You do know understand that while we both know it's a bucket of shit, some of these guys are convinced the talent pool in Kentucky doesn't stack up...
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Dougie…..I agree with you....a lot of this sounds like hogwash!

For shor.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Dougie…..I agree with you....a lot of this sounds like hogwash!

Nebraska passes the ball the same way Belfry does.lol
FoSho Wrote:The Husker offense will be dynamic in the coming years and WanDale will be the centerpiece.

Then you'll wake up.

Fact.

Maybe they won't lose it if they hire you.
FoSho Wrote:The Husker offense will be dynamic in the coming years and WanDale will be the centerpiece.

Ok Mr Robinson
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fact.

UK just won 10 games, how many did the Corncobs win...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:UK just won 10 games, how many did the Corncobs win...
Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Then you'll wake up.

Hey brainiac, UCF (Frost former job) had the nations #1 offense his last year before going to his alma mater Nebraska. They threw the ball for almost 350 yards per game.

WanDale is going to be a freshman all-American at Nebraska and would not have been at Kentucky.
pjdoug Wrote:Maybe they won't lose it if they hire you.

Couldn't be any worse.
OldJacket Wrote:UK just won 10 games, how many did the Corncobs win...

Two more than Stoops won in his first year at UK.
FoSho Wrote:Hey brainiac, UCF (Frost former job) had the nations #1 offense his last year before going to his alma mater Nebraska. They threw the ball for almost 350 yards per game.

WanDale is going to be a freshman all-American at Nebraska and would not have been at Kentucky.

You lost your mind if you ever had one.
FoSho Wrote:Couldn't be any worse.

Could be a lot worse. Could be like Louisville or Nebraska.
pjdoug Wrote:Then you'll wake up.

Then Whitley will make it past first round. Cut the kid a break, he is a stud and deserves the right to play where he chooses.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Then Whitley will make it past first round. Cut the kid a break, he is a stud and deserves the right to play where he chooses.

This thread isn't about Whitley County.
Cantankerous old fart.alert!
FoSho Wrote:Cantankerous old fart.alert!

If you live to grow older you will realize how idiotic you were calling people old
pjdoug Wrote:If you live to grow older you will realize how idiotic you were calling people old

....I notice you didn't dispute "cantankerous".
pjdoug Wrote:If you live to grow older you will realize how idiotic you were calling people old

If you post long enough you will realize how idiotic you were taking forum comments personally.
FoSho Wrote:If you post long enough you will realize how idiotic you were taking forum comments personally.

I certainly don't take anything personally on here, especially from young punks from Louisville.