Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Underrated/Unappreciated player all time at your School/Alma Mata??
state 1 Wrote:I know for sure Craig showed interest last year. He was on the baseball field early in the season helping during practice. Then shortly after ....he was gone. For what reason, I don't know.
I think Craig's work schedule had a lot of impact on his coaching career. he is a great guy and a wonderful coach, I know i have been very impressed with his ability.
I for one have always praised his contributions on the hardwood, and always will.
Wenever BMR decides to hang it up, I believe that Matt Ratliff will be the head coach, and I have a feeling that Craig will be right beside him.
The Guru Wrote:I think Craig's work schedule had a lot of impact on his coaching career. he is a great guy and a wonderful coach, I know i have been very impressed with his ability.
I for one have always praised his contributions on the hardwood, and always will.
Wenever BMR decides to hang it up, I believe that Matt Ratliff will be the head coach, and I have a feeling that Craig will be right beside him.

Isn't Craig a pharmaceutical sales representative? Did he stop and start teaching? It would be very hard to be a drug rep and put as much into coaching as what is expected.
whos your momma Wrote:Isn't Craig a pharmaceutical sales representative? Did he stop and start teaching? It would be very hard to be a drug rep and put as much into coaching as what is expected.

I don't think he is teaching. He is coaching some.
meganwillis10 Wrote:I like Terry Wright from Valley, all the talk of the akers brothers which they desevered it, I liked watching Terry play.
Terry was a good baseball player.
rallo316 Wrote:Terry was a good baseball player.

He was a better pitcher than a PG
Grand Slam Wrote:lol

idk whats so funny to you Tristen Davis was a fine ball player. Probley oppose to Brad Lowe and Jamie Hamilton he would be the best shooter ever to come out of Pike Central. At once b-4 Brad Lowe came in he was the leader for most threes in a game.

Also to add another one Lance Bowman and Evan Charles.
[quote=15thRegionSlamaBamma]idk whats so funny to you Tristen Davis was a fine ball player. Probley oppose to Brad Lowe and Jamie Hamilton he would be the best shooter ever to come out of Pike Central. At once b-4 Brad Lowe came in he was the leader for most threes in a game.

Also to add another one Lance Bowman and Evan Charles.[/

Two words role player....... not a threat... Shawn Scott was the man on that team

i agree lance was good but not underated he played college ball at p-ville
Grand Slam Wrote:[quote=15thRegionSlamaBamma]idk whats so funny to you Tristen Davis was a fine ball player. Probley oppose to Brad Lowe and Jamie Hamilton he would be the best shooter ever to come out of Pike Central. At once b-4 Brad Lowe came in he was the leader for most threes in a game.

Also to add another one Lance Bowman and Evan Charles.[/

Two words role player....... not a threat... Shawn Scott was the man on that team

i agree lance was good but not underated he played college ball at p-ville

isnt underrated role players what we are talking about...all three of those players were in the shadows of players. Each one of those players avg. double digits in the seasons that they played a considerable amount. Each was a huge threat but no one keyed on them, ONE reason why Tristen Davis hit huge clutch shots to keep Pike Central in many games. Shawn shot avg around 25 points a game when he played at Central. With out the "role players" that you speak of those teams could have never even gave a team like Pikeville back in those days a run for their money.
Also if my memory serves me right didn't Lance Bowman play on the Pikeville College team that was rebuilding and made it to the final four of the Naia Tournament when Coach Randy McCoy was there. If any player plays college ball and can contribute to something like that but was in the shadows of one player in high school then sounds like an underrated player in my books.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Also if my memory serves me right didn't Lance Bowman play on the Pikeville College team that was rebuilding and made it to the final four of the Naia Tournament when Coach Randy McCoy was there. If any player plays college ball and can contribute to something like that but was in the shadows of one player in high school then sounds like an underrated player in my books.

nope sir he didn't i know lance personally and he quit playing b4 that team was established the final four team had knox and gaines and all those d1 dropouts
I agree with Grizz and Redneck, Josh McKenzie was a very underrated player, he could have been the star on any team in the state that year. Kyle Adams was the best 6th man in the region that year.
Grand Slam Wrote:He was a better pitcher than a PG

:thatsfunn That's funny...