Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCA @ Lex Cath
FoSho Wrote:At least all our kids live in KY. 😜

SMH! Hahaha
Patriot1 Wrote:Didn’t mean to strike a nerve but just stating the facts and agree that some of Belfry players leave in West Virginia. I never denied it but your acting like no body plays as tuff of schedule as Boyle by questioning who other team schedule. Didn’t mean to make you mad just expressing my opinion like you do. Have a great year and good luck

Why you bringing Belfry into this?
I watched some.of the Lex Cath- Lafayette game online and wasn't impressed by Lex Cath at all, but I think they beat LCA.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Why you bringing Belfry into this?

I didn’t FoSho did
Patriot1 Wrote:I didn’t FoSho did

Lol! It's all good my friend. I can handle it.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Why you bringing Belfry into this?

Because I am from Belfry he said (FoSho) that at least their players was from Kentucky
#55PirateFan Wrote:Lol! It's all good my friend. I can handle it.

I can too but I think he got mad at me but he said he didn’t and hope that’s true because I always like talking with him he is a real knowledgeable guy and loves his team and has ever right to as we do
Patriot1 Wrote:I can too but I think he got mad at me but he said he didn’t and hope that’s true because I always like talking with him he is a real knowledgeable guy and loves his team and has ever right to as we do

FoSho is a real good guy who loves his team and Kentucky high school football. Trust me brother, hes not mad.
Psshhh. FoSho is an @sshole!!!

Hahah. Just kidding buddy. I’m pretty sure he can handle it though
Back on topic, someone from Lex Cath explain to me all the hype they’re getting from these polls. I’m not being sarcastic, I really want to know??? Are they right? What do they have this year they didn’t last?
Hound05 Wrote:Back on topic, someone from Lex Cath explain to me all the hype they’re getting from these polls. I’m not being sarcastic, I really want to know??? Are they right? What do they have this year they didn’t last?
What HYPE are you talking about? They are what #4 or #5 behind great programs. I mean the teams that they have beaten this season, traditionally are good to great teams. I get that those programs are down this season, but (2) 6A and (1)5 A who went to the championship game last season, Lafayette went to 2 championship game in the last 3 season and Ryle is always has been dominant in the north for the last 3-5 season. So don't see the hype, but they are below the contenders as of this ranking.
Hound05 Wrote:Back on topic, someone from Lex Cath explain to me all the hype they’re getting from these polls. I’m not being sarcastic, I really want to know??? Are they right? What do they have this year they didn’t last?

Tell me what program plays top 6A teams and championship contenders every season. What program schedule St X, FT Highlands, Trinity, DeSale, Johnson Central, Southwestern PC etc etc on a consistent basis every year?
#55PirateFan Wrote:Lol! It's all good my friend. I can handle it.

I didn't bring Belfry into this....pjdoug hacked my account.

😜
Patriot1 Wrote:I can too but I think he got mad at me but he said he didn’t and hope that’s true because I always like talking with him he is a real knowledgeable guy and loves his team and has ever right to as we do

I ain't mad.

I only get mad at refs or if someone doesn't wave when I let them over in my lane.

Other than that, we're good. 😜
FBfan4life Wrote:What HYPE are you talking about? They are what #4 or #5 behind great programs. I mean the teams that they have beaten this season, traditionally are good to great teams. I get that those programs are down this season, but (2) 6A and (1)5 A who went to the championship game last season, Lafayette went to 2 championship game in the last 3 season and Ryle is always has been dominant in the north for the last 3-5 season. So don't see the hype, but they are below the contenders as of this ranking.

LexCath isn't very good and should not be ranked above the top 4. Period.

I think that's all several of us are saying.
FoSho Wrote:LexCath isn't very good and should not be ranked above the top 4. Period.

Respectfully to the other programs that you say should be top 4-5, what team deserve to be there? Have you watch those teams play and Who have they played? I mean if everyone should go strength in schedule, which we don't, then some of the teams up top should not be there right!
FoSho Wrote:LexCath isn't very good and should not be ranked above the top 4. Period.

Again I have zero ties to Lex Catholic. I reside between Lafayette and LC being .5 miles apart, I know the parents and some ball players and attend church with most. So tend to know the ins and out of both program.
FBfan4life Wrote:Respectfully to the other programs that you say should be top 4-5, what team deserve to be there? Have you watch those teams play and Who have they played? I mean if everyone should go strength in schedule, which we don't, then some of the teams up top should not be there right!

The other four teams were good last year and had sufficient players returning to warrant their ranking. LexCath was trash last year and has done nothing this year (yet) to prove otherwise.

They'll get their chance.
FBfan4life Wrote:Again I have zero ties to Lex Catholic. I reside between Lafayette and LC being .5 miles apart, I know the parents and some ball players and attend church with most. So tend to know the ins and out of both program.

Then you should know neither program is anywhere near where they used to be talentwise.

This cannot be denied.
FoSho Wrote:The other four teams were good last year and had sufficient players returning to warrant their ranking. LexCath was trash last year and has done nothing this year (yet) to prove otherwise.

They'll get their chance.

The one thing Lex Cath has is one of the better QB's in the state. Beau Allen is the real deal. Now whether their defense has improved, that is the question. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:The one thing Lex Cath has is one of the better QB's in the state. Beau Allen is the real deal. Now whether their defense has improved, that is the question. :Thumbs:

He's good and not their problem.

Defense and running game is very suspect. Time will tell.
in 2weeks Lex Catholic comes to DeSales, that should be a good match-up.
ColtPride Wrote:in 2weeks Lex Catholic comes to DeSales, that should be a good match-up.

Indeed.

Looking forward to seeing this score.