Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whose favorite to win 14th region?
StarLord Wrote:Fine and dandy, how about yourself? Have sprinkled a few posts here and there. Have more time after the GotG sequel was finished filming and the promo tours were done. Those are always a hassle.

Umbrage at the post or just missed me truly?

I miss anyone who raises hell with me on here. It’s what I live for.
Why is it when a team loses, it's bc oh we didn't have all of our players that maybe true but man come on. Come up with something better than that.
^Because it's harder to play without all your players lol
Strikeout King Wrote:Why is it when a team loses, it's bc oh we didn't have all of our players that maybe true but man come on. Come up with something better than that.

I really can't think of anything much better than a team that don't have 2/5 of its starting lineup getting beat. How would estill fair if Bonny didn't play In a game. Let alone Bonny and Estill co #2 scorer. But McDonald is a major part of cordia's offense. On a full tank Cordia would beat that team 25 points. it is hard to play when you don't have your full team there if you don't believe me check the KHSAA stats and see they didn't play
I think if Estill can put together a full game like they did against both Pulaski and Wolfe they can beat anyone in this region. If they play like they did against both Letcher and Breathitt, where they stood aside and let the other team make layups left and right, then they will get beat double digits. Who knows, neither of these teams might not even make it to region. Sure we think it's almost a lock for teams who we think will make it but that's why they play the game. I'm anxious to see what happens in PCC/Leslie game.
KCC's to lose
If Knott has a poor start and flat shooting night like they did against Hazard they could very well be upset by a talented Cordia team..even if all teams are playing well I think it will come down to these two teams..but it is tournament so it will be interesting to see who’s hot and who’s not..can’t ever go into a game thinking you’ve already won it..Knott and Cordia will both have to show up to play to beat Perry, Estill, Hazard and Breathitt. The Bobcats have shown they can play with the best of them only getting beat by Knott by 9 points..I for one am excited and hope to see some great games! Good Luck to all!
roundballer Wrote:If Knott has a poor start and flat shooting night like they did against Hazard they could very well be upset by a talented Cordia team..even if all teams are playing well I think it will come down to these two teams..but it is tournament so it will be interesting to see who’s hot and who’s not..can’t ever go into a game thinking you’ve already won it..Knott and Cordia will both have to show up to play to beat Perry, Estill, Hazard and Breathitt. The Bobcats have shown they can play with the best of them only getting beat by Knott by 9 points..I for one am excited and hope to see some great games! Good Luck to all!

I am perplexed at the fact that many people don’t bring stats or facts into their arguments on here. Like the fact that Leslie has beaten Hazard & Breathitt within the past four days by 16 and 20 points and lost to Perry by 5 @ Perry earlier this season. I mean I am an obvious Leslie homer but cmon. Those kids hardly get the credit they deserve by anybody outside of their community and I know it has to get old to them.

They do have a tough task coming up against Perry but those six seniors and the rest of that team are up for the challenge I do believe.
Huggy_Bear Wrote:I am perplexed at the fact that many people don’t bring stats or facts into their arguments on here. Like the fact that Leslie has beaten Hazard & Breathitt within the past four days by 16 and 20 points and lost to Perry by 5 @ Perry earlier this season. I mean I am an obvious Leslie homer but cmon. Those kids hardly get the credit they deserve by anybody outside of their community and I know it has to get old to them.

They do have a tough task coming up against Perry but those six seniors and the rest of that team are up for the challenge I do believe.

It's probably due to the fact that leslie has had very little success in the post season over the past 30 years. But if they beat Perry, I will be the first one on here to give them credit.