Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 56 Whitley County 47
Refs were bad both ways in the 8th grade championship. One of the refs was the same one who threw Whitley's coach out at McCreary. Highly doubt they were cheating for Whitley.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Athletes!!! Need take a better at the population . Very few true athletes in that school.

4 very good Athletes did not return to the team from last year. They won’t play for him, but they are there!!! And another has already quit this season!
Tman67 Wrote:Wouldn’t call him a political hire. The board can’t stay out of it and let him do his job. They need to let the coaches coach

The only fans more clueless then ours may well be Whitley's... What is the administration doing that's preventing him from winning? Seems like he's been there 10 years or so... he won in the past. Are they telling him what offense and defense to play and what players to suit up....

It's always the same thing, it's the administration's fault. Last I checked the other teams there were winning teams... are they leaving those teams/coaches alone?
Kind of embarrassing really that a 5A school has never been able to distance itself from one of the smallest schools in the state.
That says a lot about the past hires.

Only 9-6 record since 2010 against wburg
PRIDE101 Wrote:Athletes!!! Need take a better at the population . Very few true athletes in that school.

I don't spend much time reading your comments.
ProudPanther Wrote:The only fans more clueless then ours may well be Whitley's... What is the administration doing that's preventing him from winning? Seems like he's been there 10 years or so... he won in the past. Are they telling him what offense and defense to play and what players to suit up....

It's always the same thing, it's the administration's fault. Last I checked the other teams there were winning teams... are they leaving those teams/coaches alone?

Confusedtare: