Poll: Who is better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LeBron James
60.71%
Kobe Bryant
39.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe or LeBron?
How about lebron and kobe on the same team?
IMO It wouldn't work. It would be fun to watch a game or two with both on one team though.
i agree. that would never work
Who is better????
I take lebron 10 to 1...he is the man in the NBA right now...one on one you cant stop him
Kobe...simply because he has more experience under his belt
The deal is, Dwayne Wade is better then them both,

2008-09 Statistics

Dwayne Wade
2008-09 Statistics
PPG 30.2 Ranks #1 in the NBA in Points Per Game(30.2)
RPG 5.0
APG 7.5 Ranks #8 in the NBA in Assists Per Game(7.5)
SPG 2.2 Ranks #2 in the NBA in Steals Per Game(2.19)
BPG 1.3
FG% 0.491
FT% 0.765 Ranks #2 in the NBA in Free Throws(590.0)
3P% 0.317
MPG 38.6

Lebron James
PPG 28.4 Ranks #2 in the NBA in Points Per Game(28.4)
RPG 7.6
APG 7.2 Ranks #9 in the NBA in Assists Per Game(7.2)
SPG 1.7 Ranks #7 in the NBA in Steals(137.0)
BPG 1.1
FG% 0.489
FT% 0.780 Ranks #1 in the NBA in Free Throws(594.0
3P% 0.344
MPG 37.7

Kobe Bryant
PPG 26.8
RPG 5.2
APG 4.9
SPG 1.5
BPG 0.4
FG% 0.467
FT% 0.856
3P% 0.351
MPG 36.1

Not Bryant's best year when it comes to stats for himself, but he has many of seasons where he dominated the points field and clearly the best player and the most clutch,

Game Winning Shot Opportunity = 24 seconds or less left in the game, team with the ball is either tied or down by 1 to 2 points.

Dwyane Wade 6 -17
LeBron James 4 - 19
Kobe Bryant 18 - 31

LeBron James NEVER had a game winning buzzer beating shot until this year, January 23rd against the Golden State Warriors.

Kobe Bryant on buzzard beaters i was unable to find, but ive seen him hit his fair share, search game 4 or 5 of the 2006 playoffs

Dwayne wade is just amazing enough said,

But your post said lebron or kobe, so im still taking kobe because in the last minute of a game hes just to clutch. and they both have super teams now and they get way to much credit anyways,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The deal is, Dwayne Wade is better then them both,

2008-09 Statistics

Dwayne Wade
2008-09 Statistics
RPG 5.0
BPG 1.3
FG% 0.491
3P% 0.317
MPG 38.6

Lebron James
RPG 7.6
BPG 1.1
FG% 0.489
3P% 0.344
MPG 37.7

Kobe Bryant
PPG 26.8
RPG 5.2
APG 4.9
SPG 1.5
BPG 0.4
FG% 0.467
FT% 0.856
3P% 0.351
MPG 36.1

Not Bryant's best year when it comes to stats for himself, but he has many of seasons where he dominated the points field and clearly the best player and the most clutch,

Game Winning Shot Opportunity = 24 seconds or less left in the game, team with the ball is either tied or down by 1 to 2 points.

Dwyane Wade 6 -17
LeBron James 4 - 19
Kobe Bryant 18 - 31

LeBron James NEVER had a game winning buzzer beating shot until this year, January 23rd against the Golden State Warriors.

Kobe Bryant on buzzard beaters i was unable to find, but ive seen him hit his fair share, search game 4 or 5 of the 2006 playoffs

But your post said lebron or kobe, so im still taking kobe because in the last minute of a game hes just to clutch. and they both have super teams now and they get way to much credit anyways,

I agree dwade is good but I would take lebron over him....I dont understand the whole buzzerbeater thing made no since.....maybe lebron sisnt need a game winning shot his team was allready ahead.....If buzzer beaters go then SOSA should be there:lmao:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The deal is, Dwayne Wade is better then them both,

2008-09 Statistics

Dwayne Wade
2008-09 Statistics
RPG 5.0
BPG 1.3
FG% 0.491
3P% 0.317
MPG 38.6

Lebron James
RPG 7.6
BPG 1.1
FG% 0.489
3P% 0.344
MPG 37.7

Kobe Bryant
PPG 26.8
RPG 5.2
APG 4.9
SPG 1.5
BPG 0.4
FG% 0.467
FT% 0.856
3P% 0.351
MPG 36.1

Dwyane Wade 6 -17
LeBron James 4 - 19
Kobe Bryant 18 - 31

You need to do a little more research because Lebron has had quite a few buzzer beaters in previous years. And If you think D-wade is the best out of the three, you oviously don't watch much b ball.
Lebron. No doubt.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:You need to do a little more research because Lebron has had quite a few buzzer beaters in previous years. And If you think D-wade is the best out of the three, you oviously don't watch much b ball.

Lol i agree. I have watched LeBron every chance I could since he was a senior, and he has had a lot of buzzer beaters. And when you say game winning shots, you have to look at shots with 3-4 seconds left too because in game 5 of the eastern finals 2 years ago when he went insane, he had the game winning layup with 2 seconds left so that was technically a game winner. And D Wade is good, and a top 5 player in the NBA, but to say he is better than LeBron and Kobe is stupid, get real. I'd pick Dwight Howard over D Wade honestly. Stats aren't what makes the best player.
Dwade is on there level, but he's not better than them.
Those 3 are all on a level by themselves.
I'd take Kobe right now, but in 2 or 3 years, give me Lebron.
if wade had the players like kobe and lebron have on there team then he would be just as more looked at, oh yea btw kobe had 3 championships and wade has 1, hmm lebron may get one since the nba want it for him Smile
runninrebs21 Wrote:Lol i agree. I have watched LeBron every chance I could since he was a senior, and he has had a lot of buzzer beaters. And when you say game winning shots, you have to look at shots with 3-4 seconds left too because in game 5 of the eastern finals 2 years ago when he went insane, he had the game winning layup with 2 seconds left so that was technically a game winner. And D Wade is good, and a top 5 player in the NBA, but to say he is better than LeBron and Kobe is stupid, get real. I'd pick Dwight Howard over D Wade honestly. Stats aren't what makes the best player.

and stats doesnt make a player? how can u say that lebron is better than wade? yes his teams better no doubt, but look at what wade has done with that 20 win team from last year, yea lebron is a beast offensively no doubt, hes a freak of nature in my opinion but when it comes down to it wade has the better stats and having the better year therfore the best player, and i remember that game when he drove by tayshaun prince for the game winning layup, but heres something impressive

Wade Leads Heat to First NBA Championship
Leading the way was Wade, the first member of the heralded draft class of 2003 to play a prominent role in leading a team to a title. With superstar teammate O'Neal showing signs of age, Wade leapt into the spotlight and willed the Heat to the title, capturing Finals MVP honors and stamping himself as the latest -- and most accurate -- reincarnation of Michael Jordan, his childhood hero. Overcoming injuries, fatigue and a phalanx of defenses, Wade averaged 34.7 points in the Finals, including 40.3 in three home wins that swung the series. He did it in unabashedly spectacular fashion, displaying memorable moves and a flair for the dramatic that Dallas simply could not match.

here is the official link http://www.nba.com/games/20060620/MIADAL/recap.html
Wildcatk23 Wrote:and stats doesnt make a player? how can u say that lebron is better than wade? yes his teams better no doubt, but look at what wade has done with that 20 win team from last year, yea lebron is a beast offensively no doubt, hes a freak of nature in my opinion but when it comes down to it wade has the better stats and having the better year therfore the best player, and i remember that game when he drove by tayshaun prince for the game winning layup, but heres something impressive

Leading the way was Wade, the first member of the heralded draft class of 2003 to play a prominent role in leading a team to a title. With superstar teammate O'Neal showing signs of age, Wade leapt into the spotlight and willed the Heat to the title, capturing Finals MVP honors and stamping himself as the latest -- and most accurate -- reincarnation of Michael Jordan, his childhood hero. Overcoming injuries, fatigue and a phalanx of defenses, Wade averaged 34.7 points in the Finals, including 40.3 in three home wins that swung the series. He did it in unabashedly spectacular fashion, displaying memorable moves and a flair for the dramatic that Dallas simply could not match.

Lol are you forgetting he had Shaq? Yeah he is getting older but he is still a beast down low. Who does LeBron have? He has a bunch of role players. Without LeBron, Cleveland would not even be in contention for the playoffs. I'm not saying Wade isn't good, because he is, he is great. But LeBron could be the most complete player of all time by the time his career is over. I'm pretty sure most people agree that LeBron and Kobe are both above Wade. Wade is having a better year as far as points and steals, but LeBron is almost averaging a triple double. LeBron is a freak of nature on offense and defense and CANNOT be stopped one on one. Wade is a great player, but is nowhere near as dominant as LeBron or Kobe.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Lol are you forgetting he had Shaq? Yeah he is getting older but he is still a beast down low. Who does LeBron have? He has a bunch of role players. Without LeBron, Cleveland would not even be in contention for the playoffs. I'm not saying Wade isn't good, because he is, he is great. But LeBron could be the most complete player of all time by the time his career is over. I'm pretty sure most people agree that LeBron and Kobe are both above Wade. Wade is having a better year as far as points and steals, but LeBron is almost averaging a triple double. LeBron is a freak of nature on offense and defense and CANNOT be stopped one on one. Wade is a great player, but is nowhere near as dominant as LeBron or Kobe.

Kobe had Shaq for all his ring too.. A much better Shaq at that.. Wade is most def on the same level. Those are the top 3 players in the NBA, no doubt..

What hurts Wade is size.. He is only 6'4.. Compared to 6'8, and 6'6..
Kobe was the best but I think that LeBron has passed him up this year, Kobe is just getting a lil too old but he is still great
does anyone remember when lebron was a junior in high school and to cali to play pick up with jordan and friends. MJ said as a junior he could start for any NBA team right then and you dont go against the great one.
Both are great!! I go with LeBron all day!!
Kobe no question
I have to go with LeBron. But, both are great but LeBron was just built to play the game of basketball.
both are great players but if u take kobe away from the Lakers, there still a pretty good team. the Cavs without Lebron is nothing. so I would say Lebron as of right now
Lebron He Is As Good As Mj
theVILLE Wrote:Who is better????

With this being the 50th thread asking the exact same thing, I'll again take Lebron

(PLEASE SEE ALL OTHER THREADS AS WHY)
Wildcatk23 Wrote:and stats doesnt make a player? how can u say that lebron is better than wade? yes his teams better no doubt, but look at what wade has done with that 20 win team from last year, yea lebron is a beast offensively no doubt, hes a freak of nature in my opinion but when it comes down to it wade has the better stats and having the better year therfore the best player, and i remember that game when he drove by tayshaun prince for the game winning layup, but heres something impressive

Yeah I agree that stats dont make a player....I mean the Jodie Meeks the Hero of UK he lead the team in turnovers!!!!
But out of the 3 LEBRON DUH
^^^^ :zzz:
for real LEBRON....after Kobe thowing his elbow like that and team mate D. Fisher pulled that stunt on Lewis S. I'll never buy another card with them on it...bunch of punks...sorry but that was low and uncalled for...
Recznik Wrote:for real LEBRON....after Kobe thowing his elbow like that and team mate D. Fisher pulled that stunt on Lewis S. I'll never buy another card with them on it...bunch of punks...sorry but that was low and uncalled for...

Ummm, I am a huge Lebron Fan, but I don't think many people stopped being his fan when he shoved David West into the third row of bleachers. No one was all that upset when D-Wade threw a punch at Keith Bogans. Why are you that upset because Kobe threw an elbow?????
Recznik Wrote:for real LEBRON....after Kobe thowing his elbow like that and team mate D. Fisher pulled that stunt on Lewis S. I'll never buy another card with them on it...bunch of punks...sorry but that was low and uncalled for...

I think it's funny that 6 foot-nothing derek fisher knocked that guy on his back myself

and I think the NBA should give Kobe a bonus for elbowing Artest. He needs somebody to put him in his place.

and Kobe is better than Lebron right now. If they both make it to the finals we'll see why.
zaga_fan Wrote:I think it's funny that 6 foot-nothing derek fisher knocked that guy on his back myself

and I think the NBA should give Kobe a bonus for elbowing Artest. He needs somebody to put him in his place.

and Kobe is better than Lebron right now. If they both make it to the finals we'll see why.

Well, NO, im a huge kobe fan, i love to watch him play die to his amazing jump back shot, but he had no right to elbow artest, artest had had some problems in the past but no excuse, artest shouldnt have ejected either in game 2, game 3 neither, the kid has a bad rep and it kills him