Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A guy on that other site
jetpilot Wrote:Do you mean US 25? US 52 is a major corridor in WV.:biggrin:
Damnit Dougie try to keep up if you want to swim in the deep end! LOL
EKUAlum05 Wrote:At least Belfry still wins their Region after they get multiple transfers HAHA

Yes 3A region very weak and WV>Floyd Co. I liken WV to an Alabama or an Ohio.Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Do you mean US 25? US 52 is a major corridor in WV.:biggrin:

I meant KY-52. It goes though Nelson, LaRue, Marion, Boyle, Garrard, Madison, Estill, Lee, and Breathitt counties. Its eastern terminus is at KY 30 in Breathitt County. It runs though Lebanon, Danville, Lancaster, Richmond, and Beattyville.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Damnit Dougie try to keep up if you want to swim in the deep end! LOL

I swim like a rock.
pjdoug Wrote:I swim like a rock.

LOL...

Don't feel bad. jetpilot can relate.. that's what his program is doing right now...sinking
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Damnit Dougie try to keep up if you want to swim in the deep end! LOL

Now that's funny.:thatsfunn Impossible to get mad at you 05.
pjdoug Wrote:Lafayette would kill the WV teams graveyard dead.

WV teams have now beaten Kentucky 3a #1 and Kentucky 1a #1 in the last 2 weeks. Not to mention a close loss to the Kentucky 4a #1.

I live in Ashland but my wife has family that plays for Spring Valley. So I see SV, Huntington and Midland some. I'm telling you they are very good. SV scrimmaged Ashland a couple weeks ago and SV beat them 52-0. They looked like grown men out there.
jetpilot Wrote:Now that's funny.:thatsfunn Impossible to get mad at you 05.

Confusedtare:
Ole Kentucky Wrote:WV teams have now beaten Kentucky 3a #1 and Kentucky 1a #1 in the last 2 weeks. Not to mention a close loss to the Kentucky 4a #1.

I live in Ashland but my wife has family that plays for Spring Valley. So I see SV, Huntington and Midland some. I'm telling you they are very good. SV scrimmaged Ashland a couple weeks ago and SV beat them 52-0. They looked like grown men out there.

You mean WV team beat WV #1 3A team:biglmao:
Ole Kentucky Wrote:WV teams have now beaten Kentucky 3a #1 and Kentucky 1a #1 in the last 2 weeks. Not to mention a close loss to the Kentucky 4a #1.

Paintsville wasn't #1 by the way.. at least not by any of the more accepted polls

Beechwood has been the unanimous #1 (though that may change after tonight)
pjdoug Wrote:you mean wv team beat wv #1 3a team:biglmao:

lol...

Ashland couldn't slow Harlan County down.
pjdoug Wrote:Confusedtare:

It was funny! You were just talking about a different 52!
jetpilot Wrote:It was funny! You were just talking about a different 52!

I'm literally almost out of my head. I shouldn't even be on here. lol
Alright I am out.. ya'll keep the party going.

College football starts tomorrow and I have to get up at the crack of dawn to get some chores done so I can get to Athens.

For the record we can joke on Belfry, Pikeville, and anyone else...but at the end of the day we can all agree on one thing. We all hate Ashland.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:LOL...

Don't feel bad. jetpilot can relate.. that's what his program is doing right now...sinking

If I know you even the least little bit you know the opposite is true.
jetpilot Wrote:If I know you even the least little bit you know the opposite is true.

Haha just giving you a hard time while you're down.

That's a lot of Sophomores out there.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Haha just giving you a hard time while you're down.

That's a lot of Sophomores out there.

Not down and tons of juniors too. Have a good weekend. My thread worked, it got you on here.Confusedinglepar
Last post and my work here is done.
neutral field
[2017] Lafayette (Lexington, KY) 31, [2017] Huntington (WV) 12

neutral field
[2017] Southwestern (Somerset, KY) 34, [2017] Hurricane (WV) 14

neutral field
[2017] Trinity (Louisville, KY) 56, [2017] Mingo Central (Matewan, WV) 6
I will give you SW beating Hurricane. They are an average WV AAA team. But Lafayette would not beat Huntington this year. They just wouldn't.
It's funny when the biggest class of schools in WV ranked in their top 10 beats one of the smallest 1A schools in Ky by 4 with a freshman QB and people brag about how strong WV football is :1:
So with Paintsville losing to Hurricane do we call Paintsville down this year or do we need to credit Hurricane for being a good team. I myself seen film and I was impressed.
I just realized the other site guy is EKUALUM Confusednicker:

I don't visit that place. I cant get the cow to milk for shat
If Southwestern wants to get to a state title game, this is the year to do it.
TigerBlues Wrote:It's funny when the biggest class of schools in WV ranked in their top 10 beats one of the smallest 1A schools in Ky by 4 with a freshman QB and people brag about how strong WV football is :1:

No but several WV teams beat highly ranked Kentucky teams and suddenly people start bashing WV football. I've seen a lot from both states and outside a couple 6a teams they are pretty even.
Hurricane beats 1a #1 Paintsville
Huntington beats 3a #1 Belfry
Capital has close loss to 4a #1 JC
Cabell Midland beat eventual 3a state Champion Belfry by 40 points a couple years ago.
Cabell Midland also plays Belfry in a few weeks and lost a close game vs a strong Ohio D2 Cincinnati Anderson.
And none of these teams even compare to WV AAA power Martinsburg.
im just not sure what else you need to see to realize WV has some pretty good football.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I just realized the other site guy is EKUALUM Confusednicker:

I don't visit that place. I cant get the cow to milk for shat

I only go once in a while when the milk is free.
jetpilot Wrote:I only go once in a while when the milk is free.

Then they'll law you. Confusednicker:
Ole Kentucky Wrote:No but several WV teams beat highly ranked Kentucky teams and suddenly people start bashing WV football. I've seen a lot from both states and outside a couple 6a teams they are pretty even.
Hurricane beats 1a #1 Paintsville
Huntington beats 3a #1 Belfry
Capital has close loss to 4a #1 JC
Cabell Midland beat eventual 3a state Champion Belfry by 40 points a couple years ago.
Cabell Midland also plays Belfry in a few weeks and lost a close game vs a strong Ohio D2 Cincinnati Anderson.
And none of these teams even compare to WV AAA power Martinsburg.
im just not sure what else you need to see to realize WV has some pretty good football.

WV has some good football but
Hurricane 1,300 kids 6A school in Ky
Paintsville 224 Kids 1A school anywhere
Cabell 1,910 kids 6A school in Ky

Huntington 1,358 kids 6A school in Ky
Belfry 658 Kids 2A school in WV
There's no comparison Belfry has 1 and 1 with Cabell
and 0-1 with Huntington and it was a hell of a game after Huntington beating Spring Valley tonight by 14 I guess that means there #2 in WV let these teams play Kentucky's #1 and #2 in 6A and see what happens
Belfry and Paintsville are right there with the big dogs in WV but the WV big dogs isn't with the big dog 6A schools in KY but I'm glad Belfry and a Paintsville are playing schools like this it makes them better team come playoffs
Like I have said Huntington is a solid football team. That showed last night. No one is comparing any of these teams to Trinity. But come on Lafeyette? Lexington Football is not very good. Huntington is comparable to JC. I would put JC a couple steps ahead of them. But who knows they seem to really get rolling late In The game. Hurricane is a mediocre team on good years and this is a good year. Let's remember as good as Paintsville has been they would not compete with schools like JC, Belfry, or SW.
I liken both of y'all to feminine hygiene products for this thread. Wink