Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Central at Harlan
Floyd Central by 2 Touchdowns
I don't know much about Floyd Central yet but I'm going to say Floyd Central wins this game and gets there first ever win in school history tomorrow
Westside Wrote:I've been going back and forth on this one. I'll take Harlan now.

Green Dragons ! :redboxer::redboxer:
Anybody who ain't seen jaguars defense is crazy if they say no defense gonna be played
Offense is starting slow but Hager will figure it out after tomorrow
jagsfan2017 Wrote:Anybody who ain't seen jaguars defense is crazy if they say no defense gonna be played

mediocre at best.
jagsfan2017 Wrote:Offense is starting slow but Hager will figure it out after tomorrow

like he figured it out at Inez ?
pjdoug Wrote:like he figured it out at Inez ?

I'm sure it will be about the same
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I'm sure it will be about the same

most likely.
Lol y'all might be right we will see tomorrow night I might be agreeing with y'all
jagsfan2017 Wrote:Lol y'all might be right we will see tomorrow night I might be agreeing with y'all

You're cool. I was trying to wind you up. lol
Defense should be the strength for sure very good skill players
And very good offensive players. Just trying to let nobody play 2 ways ain't gonna work long a lot of very good 2 way players ain't doin it yet he'll see it hopefully tomorrow
jagsfan2017 Wrote:Defense should be the strength for sure very good skill players

Who is the defensive coordinator ?
Floyd Central is a new school with a new staff, Harlan is entering their first season with a new coach in what feels like 65 years. It will be interesting, both teams will get a good idea of their personnel and how far along they are with their schemes tonight. Not predicting a score as I feel like I don't know enough about either team to do so. Regardless, good luck to Coach Luttrell & his team in his first game as Harlan head coach, and good luck to Floyd Central in their inaugural game of the school's history.
Harlan 26
floyd central 20
This will be a close game not sure about a score but anybody that thinks either team will get blown out might be shocked. Might even just be a one score game winning this one never can tell
Don't know if it's true or not but i just heard the score was
Floyd Central 28

Harlan 12
I predicted 30-12 I was off by 2