Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The spirit of Jefferson
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, Bob, Gutter Boy, put on the cap.

Don't tell me that there is "trouble in paradise" between you two?

There still can be Paradise By the Dashboard Light for you two if you play your cards right later on tonight, Geraldo...I know he really does truly love you.
Bob Seger Wrote:Don't tell me that there is "trouble in paradise" between you two?

There still can be Paradise By the Dashboard Light for you two if you play your cards right later on tonight, Geraldo...I know he really does truly love you.

Ah, Bob, the parrot is still watching you fall from the wall. "Bob, put on your cap!"
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, Bob, the parrot is still watching you fall from the wall. "Bob, put on your cap!"

With that angry attitude Geraldo, it doesn't look good for you to live the dream later on tonight...Sensitive little fellas like gitback don't perform well with all those negative vibes...Pull yourself together, man!!
Bob Seger Wrote:With that angry attitude Geraldo, it doesn't look good for you to live the dream later on tonight...Sensitive little fellas like gitback don't perform well with all those negative vibes...Pull yourself together, man!!

Poor, poor, Gutter Bob, "Bob, put on the cap!"
Knew you couldn't resist Maxine...Unlike you, I have a purpose tomorrow. nite
Bob Seger Wrote:Knew you couldn't resist Maxine...Unlike you, I have a purpose tomorrow. nite

Ah, Bob, if only you knew, if only you knew.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, Bob, if only you knew, if only you knew.

I seriously doubt it.
Bob Seger Wrote:I seriously doubt it.

Seriously, doubt right on