Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevor Patton's Blocks against Paintsville
i had 6 points in a pickup game other day
Big Trevor is about 6'7", so if can't block people something is wrong. But if you watch him, he is more worried about pulling his shorts down to a certain level, than getting up and down the court. At that height he should pull down about 15 or 20 rebounds per game, avg about 20 per game, and at least 8 to 10 blocks per game. But he doesn't, very inconsistent, IMOA
Inexperience. Give the kid credit for once. Does anyone realize this is his first year playing any varsity??????Hes basically a freshman playing varsity, cause he's never got to play any.
jOHn:316 Wrote:he needs to get more aggressive on Offense. I should be throwing down in the half court set. If gets strong and a little more mean he could be a force next year ( he is a junior right?)

so u are trevor patton?
yeah im not impressed sorry. has he ever even dunked in a game. that is more impressive than 6 blocks.
To be honest, I think he's a good player, but I don't think he's capable of a turn and drop step dunk, with his height he should be able to but I don't think he's got the explosion.
Justin Credible Wrote:To be honest, I think he's a good player, but I don't think he's capable of a turn and drop step dunk, with his height he should be able to but I don't think he's got the explosion.

ive not saw him play in a few weeks i think i will watch them play tonight ill let u know what i think..
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:yeah im not impressed sorry. has he ever even dunked in a game. that is more impressive than 6 blocks.

Yes he has dunked in a game.
15thRegionX Wrote:I believe you are the one that is jealous. Jealous that everyone does not praise this guy. He is 6'5+! He should average 6 blocks a game! If you want to see a true shot blocker that is not 6'5, take a look at Eric Arnett of Magoffin. He has had some of the best blocks I have ever seen in high school basketball, besides Lonnell Dewalt!

Just stop right here your making yourself sound stupid.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Just stop right here your making yourself sound stupid.

Sound stupid? Have you ever seen some of his blocks? I am sure you haven't! So don't talk to me about sounding stupid. You are just mad because I am not praising Patton, who is horrible!
Guys sometimes these kids get on here and read these forums. Do you think calling a player "horrible" is gonna boost their confidence any? NO!...If you don't think he's good then say he's not the best or say "this guys better. Why would you put a player down like that who works their asses off day in and day out to try and get better?
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:ive not saw him play in a few weeks i think i will watch them play tonight ill let u know what i think..
we cant wait for your assesment on patton also give us an assesment on the little fella that gets them water during timeouts .does he get it there fast enough,is it cold, stuff like that cant wait
Justin Credible Wrote:Guys sometimes these kids get on here and read these forums. Do you think calling a player "horrible" is gonna boost their confidence any? NO!...If you don't think he's good then say he's not the best or say "this guys better. Why would you put a player down like that who works their asses off day in and day out to try and get better?

If my opinion hurts his confidence then he must not have much at all. Thats my opinion and its not going to change unless he gets about 40!
he is pretty good on defense but he is not to good on offense...
15thRegionX Wrote:If my opinion hurts his confidence then he must not have much at all. Thats my opinion and its not going to change unless he gets about 40!

You know 15th, you have been on here all day downing Trevor Patton; the above post speaks volumns, no kid is going to kid 40 blocks in a game. It's something personal, you a jealous of him or something. Also, if you think he is so bad why dont you share how great you are. Who do you or did you play for and what are your stats? Put your numbers up there and we will judge them under the like you judged him.
well it doesnt really matter since Pburg lost lol. If they would have won in myt be talked about more, but why even start this thread unless you are Trev P him self and just want some credit.
Is this a serious thread. Not dogging you Trevor but the kid had 5 points! Let me repeat my self 5 points! Why are we talking about a couple of blocks?
Buckeyex7x Wrote:well it doesnt really matter since Pburg lost lol. If they would have won in myt be talked about more, but why even start this thread unless you are Trev P him self and just want some credit.

maybe i am?
Well....from a Paintsville fan, I can tell you this, Trevor had a great game, 6 blocks, and had Paintsville very timid about going inside, he altered at least 10 other shots as well. Great game Treveo, and I would take your D in that game over 6 dunks!!!
Sounds like Trevor had quite a game defensively! Congrats on the blocked shots. I've seen him play a few times throughout high school, and yes, he's quite the player on defense. Just bulk up a bit, Trevor, and establish yourself as an offensive threat and you'll be hard to stop!
Six blocks is a good defensive game, but playing a region that the average player is probably 6' and you are over 6'5" isn't a whole lot if you ask me. I just don't see what the big deal about it is, especially when you lose the game....I'd rather win with no blocks than get beat by double digits with 6....maybe a few more would've kept them in the game down the stretch.
The Guru Wrote:Well....from a Paintsville fan, I can tell you this, Trevor had a great game, 6 blocks, and had Paintsville very timid about going inside, he altered at least 10 other shots as well. Great game Treveo, and I would take your D in that game over 6 dunks!!!

Not sure this should merit a thread, but I agree!

But I would add that Trevor could do more offensively. Hopefully with time he will. But he has nothing to feel down about, he is a factor in the game!!
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:You know 15th, you have been on here all day downing Trevor Patton; the above post speaks volumns, no kid is going to kid 40 blocks in a game. It's something personal, you a jealous of him or something. Also, if you think he is so bad why dont you share how great you are. Who do you or did you play for and what are your stats? Put your numbers up there and we will judge them under the like you judged him.

If you want to know so bad about me pm me. I aint going to tell everyone here who I am. My numbers were not great but when I played I guarded the biggest and best player the team had. I played with heart, kind of like Trevor I was more of a D man. But anything else u want to know pm me. Nothing really bothered me about the Patton guy until they started this thread about him getting blocks. After tonight he seems that he is a really good kid. He played decent and held his own against Devin, but still nothing to start a new thread about...
HAHA, Thats not Patton who started this , hehe.
15thRegionX Wrote:Sound stupid? Have you ever seen some of his blocks? I am sure you haven't! So don't talk to me about sounding stupid. You are just mad because I am not praising Patton, who is horrible!

Yeah i have seen them and i have probably seen more of them than you actually.