Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry-63 Johnson Central-54
Congrats Belfry
congrats to belfry on your win.
congrats belfry
Belfry Wins Wrote:Congrats Belfry. That is some good balnace which they need. I think Belfry is a slond 2.b, along with Paintsville. Both teams are very good, I think the home team would win either way, and on neutral who knows. Belfry plays some good D and Case is a force and May is also. He puts me in mind of Chuck Hayes, with the way he playes. JC, hope you guys get it together, I know how the kind of season your having feels, seems like nothing goes right. But you guys run a first class program and I hope things gets back on track for you.

Thank you for that last part of your post. God bless you....
Belfry improves to 20-7 overall, 11-3 Region and 5-1 District

Belfry will travel to Prestonsburg on the 23rd for a matchup with the Blackcats

Way to go Pirates, nice road win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This thread already exsist.
I CANT BELIEVE THAT NO ONE IS RIPPING STARNS FOR GETTING BEAT. THEY NEED TO LEAVE HIM ALONE AND LET HIM COACH HIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:
I CANT BELIEVE THAT NO ONE IS RIPPING STARNS FOR GETTING BEAT. THEY NEED TO LEAVE HIM ALONE AND LET HIM COACH HIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:
THOMCAT Wrote:Ian arrived for the varsity game and sat on Centrals side near the entrance with some administrators.

I hope everything works out for this young man. It is my understanding that quitting was not his choice.
THOMCAT Wrote:Ian arrived for the varsity game and sat on Centrals side near the entrance with some administrators.

I hope everything works out for this young man. It is my understanding that quitting was not his choice.
nice win belfry
Another big win by the Pirates. Great job Belfry!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I saw Steele listed in the stats.....was that Chad Steele ????
No. It was Justin Steele
Good game by Belfry. They were just a little to much for JC. The loss of Welch has really hendered JC's inside play. Was surprised with Meeks. He already seemed to be in pretty good shape. I didn't not expect that. JC seemed to be a little bit out of sink for the biggest part of the night, they never got it clicking for more than 2 or 3 trips at a time. That may have had to do with the way Belfry was playing on offense. They were extremley patient. May was just a little to much for JC down low. His strength and size gave JC match up problems all night. they didn't have anyone who could battle him. Case is the hands down player of the year IMO. He was as smooth as silk. I was very impressed with his play. No other senior player in the region means as much to his team IMO. Congrads to Belfry.