Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs. Betsy Layne Predictions
south by 10+
You have to be kidding SF just got lucky the last time and that was at Hi Hat this is at BL and they will kill SF.
Lucks got nothing to do with it.
I agree w/ Wyatt Earp, luck has nothing to do w/ it.

Also, I don't think that BL will "kill" SF IF they do beat them....it will be close all throughout the game. Hopefully South will be hitting some shots tonight and pull off the win. Although it will be tough considering that its at BL and that the refs will more than likey be pulling more in BL's favor.

SF by 6+

GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!
"Raider_Girl" Wrote:I agree w/ Wyatt Earp, luck has nothing to do w/ it.

Also, I don't think that BL will "kill" SF IF they do beat them....it will be close all throughout the game. Hopefully South will be hitting some shots tonight and pull off the win. Although it will be tough considering that its at BL and that the refs will more than likey be pulling more in BL's favor.

SF by 6+

GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!

I agree. The refs will be in favor of BL with the tourney being help there. If BL does win, it won't be by much. Hopefully the Raiders will play to their ability and come away with the win. Good Luck Raiders
That is right luck wasn't envolved it was the refs that called the cheap foul my bad.
Personally I'd rather see Betsy Layne with this one only because I think they will beat Betsy Layne a whole lot easier than they would South Floyd. South Floyd is the only team in the district to beat Prestonsburg and even come within 20 points of them. Can't say that for Betsy Layne.
"T-Balls" Wrote:Ryan Johnson will keep his cool and SF will kick BL's A** so i don't wanna hear no more talk about ryan keeping his cool....b/c i have seen almost every game and the refs pick on him so i really dont blame him for getting

The refs pick on him? :lol:

I hope SF wins, it's hard to beat a team 3 times in the same season.
:? :?:
WHAT TIME IS SF GAME TONITE?
"BBandG" Wrote:Good luck to the boys in Blue.

It's all about the MEN IN BLACK baby 8) Big Grin :wink:
SF by 7
Betsy Layne has this one with an easy win

South Floyd just don't stand a chance and that's puttin' it nicely
Bl wins this one due to home court advantage b diff if it was played on a neutral or at SF
It would only be different if it were played at SF... but as we all know home court has a lot to do with the way a team plays, Betsy Layne should win this one... as for Ryan Johnson getting picked on? Give me a break, I think he just craves attention too much. If that is the case he should file a lawsuit. :lol:
South Floyd wins....