Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County/Belfry Updates
Please don't take my post the wrong way though. It would not have made a bit of a difference tonight if we had those kids. I was talking about getting them back for district play.
bear claw Wrote:Please don't take my post the wrong way though. It would not have made a bit of a difference tonight if we had those kids. I was talking about getting them back for district play.

We all got you!

I also think Harlan County kind of laid an egg tonight... 5 turnovers. Granted some of those turnovers probably don't happen against most teams because most teams dont have a Devin Varney or Ray Horton... but those turnovers sealed HC's fate before they even had a chance.

HC will be fine in District Play and I still think they get the District Title and at least one playoff win.

I honestly don't think people truly comprehend what kid of freight train Belfry is. They literally have the ability to score a TD every single play, whether on Offense, Defense, or Special Teams.
Congrats to belfry, I'm not looking forward to you guys sailing the big red machine to Louisa.
Congratulations Pirates!!!

I am proud of my Black Bears, and wish I could've been in Belfry last night. My hubby is sick, and I had to be in Lexington Friday and today, so I had to miss the game and a very very important event today that's happening in Belfry! Sad

I will be in BG to watch you guys...AGAIN!!!