Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 61 Belfry 52
im going to take lc in this one
Coach Wrote:I found out what happened but out of respect for the players I wont put it on here. Although I do think if they're stupid enough to do it than they aren't too afraid of anybody knowing

Yea I know what happened as well. This is not the place to talk about it though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
what happened?
SVwildcat23 Wrote:what happened?

Not the place to discuss this.. as stated above..
Congrats Lc
Here is something everyone is forgetting. Jamie is supsended form school for 10 days. He cant play during those days. No school in Pike County Wed-Friday will extend his suspension, tehrefore out against PC if that is true which Im pretty sure it is.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Here is something everyone is forgetting. Jamie is supsended form school for 10 days. He cant play during those days. No school in Pike County Wed-Friday will extend his suspension, tehrefore out against PC if that is true which Im pretty sure it is.

I didn't now he was suspended from school for 10 days. But if he is then you make an excellent point and I agree with you.
I was told from a good source from Belfry he is suspended from school for 10 days but only from the team for 3 games. He can play after the three game suspensions is up but he isnt allowed to ride the bus to or from the games while he is suspended from school. My self if he is suspended from school for 10 days then during that time span he shouldnt be able to play at all. I think the time span is from acutal school days and not snow days or sick days as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Belfry Wins Wrote:Here is something everyone is forgetting. Jamie is supsended form school for 10 days. He cant play during those days. No school in Pike County Wed-Friday will extend his suspension, tehrefore out against PC if that is true which Im pretty sure it is.

What I was told also. 3 games....10 school days...period. If theres no school, then he can't ride the bus. His suspension is not soposed to be extended. That was his punishment regardless of snow/flu/school being out.
Batpuff Wrote:Yea I know what happened as well. This is not the place to talk about it though.

Yes, I think everybody knows, but your right, as several have stated, cant talk about it here!

To get back on track...it was a good close physical game!! Congrats LC
Case will be playing Against Pike Central PERIOD.....