Poll: KCC Or Buckhorn
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kcc
0%
Buckhorn
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central vs Buckhorn
I have watched Buckhorn play this year. I believe that knott should win this one because Lindon should be able to handle Gay. Stamper and Mosley will fire up the crowd. The radio last night said that Everage has fouled out several games this year so he probably won't be a factor. Huff will come in and play hard. I expect Knott to win by 10.
KCC by 1
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Wait a minute. Don't Buckhorn have to beat Jackson city before knott plays either one? I know that Hazard is in the opposite bracket of JBS and Knott
Ill go with Knott
Well people without a doubt KCC plays Buckhorn at Buckhorn, you can post with no fear now. haha
Where is the KCC-Buckhorn game going to be held..........someone told me it was at Breathitt.
From what I have heard it is at Buckhorn.
I think this game will be a very good game, Buckhorn will be playing at their home court and KCC is a very talented team so I'm going to give the edge to KCC with Mosley and Stamper's ability to shoot the 3. KCC should win but in a very close game. KCC by 8 or less.
allthewayhome Wrote:from what i have heard it is at buckhorn.
OK......thanks for the info.
Going to be a hard fought game no matter who wins. Will be a great game to watch.
windmill Wrote:I dont think Knott has any one who can stop him

Lindon Can Check Him without a Doubt
Benchwarmer Wrote:They do play team ball. Everybody touches the ball and they play 11 people. That's team ball.
but who touches it the most?Smile
3 points Wrote:but who touches it the most?Smile
Stepp
K-Mart Wrote:Stepp
Sorry man but you needed a smiley with that... I got ya tho!!! :thatsfunn
3 points Wrote:but who touches it the most?Smile
Someone may touch it more but hr dosen't shot it more.
I thought this thread was about Knott and Buckhorn, do you guys really have to go all the way to another thread, to make a few people laugh? when its really not even funny, JBS has already beat Knott, so I dont know why your saying anything like that in here, because its just stupid
windmill Wrote:I thought this thread was about Knott and Buckhorn, do you guys really have to go all the way to another thread, to make a few people laugh? when its really not even funny, JBS has already beat Knott, so I dont know why your saying anything like that in here, because its just stupid

i agree with you on staying on topic but its funny how don't say anything to 3 point who started the mess.
allthewayhome Wrote:i agree with you on staying on topic but its funny how don't say anything to 3 point who started the mess.

I know, but people just take it way to far on here, to get on another teams thread and say something about it is dumb,but back on topic, this should be a good game, if Knott is hitting, they should win, but if Blank shoots like he can, and Gay, goes wild in the post, Knott is going to have a hard time
windmill Wrote:I thought this thread was about Knott and Buckhorn, do you guys really have to go all the way to another thread, to make a few people laugh? when its really not even funny, JBS has already beat Knott, so I dont know why your saying anything like that in here, because its just stupid
You just said something about JBS.
Benchwarmer Wrote:You just said something about JBS.

yeah, your right, just then, i was posting on what you said, I never got on here and said anything about JBS, I predicted to game, and then you said Stepp on a statement said who touches it the most
windmill Wrote:I know, but people just take it way to far on here, to get on another teams thread and say something about it is dumb,but back on topic, this should be a good game, if Knott is hitting, they should win, but if Blank shoots like he can, and Gay, goes wild in the post, Knott is going to have a hard time

i agree with you but still jbs and kcc are rivals there is going to be alot of people talk about these 2 teams even when it doesn't start out that way wheter you or i likes it or not. but anyways back on topic i agree, and if it snows tonight does anybody have any idea if the game might be cancelled.
windmill Wrote:I know, but people just take it way to far on here, to get on another teams thread and say something about it is dumb,but back on topic, this should be a good game, if Knott is hitting, they should win, but if Blank shoots like he can, and Gay, goes wild in the post, Knott is going to have a hard time
No, you can't have it both ways. It's ok for your friend to get off topic but not me?
K-Mart Wrote:No, you can't have it both ways. It's ok for your friend to get off topic but not me?

who is my friend?
windmill Wrote:who is my friend?
Your off topic.
windmill Wrote:who is my friend?
3 points
Benchwarmer Wrote:Your off topic.

ok man, whatever you say, but if you talking about 3 points, I dont think he was off topic, when he said who touches it the most, he was talking about Mosley and Stamper, or atleast I think so, he didnt get off topic,K-Mart did, not us
windmill Wrote:ok man, whatever you say, but if you talking about 3 points, I dont think he was off topic, when he said who touches it the most, he was talking about Mosley and Stamper, or atleast I think so, he didnt get off topic,K-Mart did, not us

but still when someone like 3 points say something like that. people aren't going to sit there and take it.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Someone may touch it more but hr dosen't shot it more.
We're did I mention JBS. Not here.
allthewayhome Wrote:but still when someone like 3 points say something like that. people aren't going to sit there and take it.

well I know that, but im just saying, he didnt get on here and say anything bad about Knott, he was being serious, most people would agree Mosley and Stamper are the two leaders on the team, who shoot the most, and thats the truth, hes not lying, its a true statement, he didnt say anything about JBS
Mosley shoots just as much as Stamper.