Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 79 - Sheldon Clark 75 (2 OT)
Great game both ways.....early injury in the 3rd quarter for JC..JC could have won easly if they would have hit early free throws.... impressive game by Robert Smith with 6 pts and 10 boards...and another double double for Ian Welch...refs killed both of the teams by miissing some huge calls but yeha SC's big guy impresses me by his shot blocking he had 10 + and 10 + boards i belive but good luck for both teams rest of the Season
Nice Victory for the Eagles!
Congrats JC
cardsfan Wrote:Good news Eagle fans!!! Spud will be playing Tuesday night.The x-ray came back ok and I for one am glad.Jc could not afford to loose him at this point in the season!!Hats off to the Eagles as they played 5 on 7 all night and still had enough to come away with a BIG DISTRICT WIN.Jamie Mccarty stepped up when he had to and Ian played solid,but the best surprise of all was Freshman "Robert Smith" and his play.We can't forget "Smokin "Joe Whitaker and some really big THREE'S he hit tonight!! Way to play smart and tough in a very bad situation men.GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :letsparty TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

glad to hear this hes a good kid..
Congrats JC
sounds like a good game but congrats jc