5.Justin Robinson-AC
Knockoutking Wrote:My Picks In Order
1.Justin Hicks-Hazard
2.Jamie McCarty-JC
3.Clint Stepp-JBS
4.Ethan Johnson-SF
5.Justin Robinson-AC
i like this order...
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Who's in your top 5 man??? jus wonderin...u seem like u would kno. Tell all of us who we should vote for cuz u kno best.

i think im going to cry haha...i really dont know man...i dont watch much of other basketbell...but i would definately say Cox. the others can be left up to u all.
knock out king I agree with Robinson for 1 qrt. seems he will make 3-4 in a qrt and not score again.
Justin Hicks, Hazard
Matt Fraliex, Caldwell County
Wes Akers, South Floyd *
Aaron Watts, McCreary Central *
Daniel Griffin, Middlesboro
Shawn Savage, Bowling Green *
Jordan Smart, Lexington Catholic *
Ethan Johnson, South Floyd *
Josey Cruse, Madison Southern *
Ty Robinson, Madison Southern *
Preston Knowles, Clark County
Clint Stepp, June Buchanan *
Clark Stepp, June Buchanan *
Tommy Gifford, Lafayette *
Eric Arnett, Magoffin County

here are the top 15 today in the hearld. 3 from the 15th and 3 from the 14th region and i think Cox from JBS is 17th
thepasttime Wrote:14th region
1.) clark stepp (jbs)
2.) justin hicks (hazard)
3.) scott mosley (kcc)
4.) zach hurt (cordia)
5.) morgan (leslie)
Hubbard is the best shooter at Leslie hands down.
twin_towers Wrote:#1 Hicks then Cox for sure from the 14th, not sure on the 15th but johnson and jackson i know can fill it up also.

Do you mean Jackson from SV?
Hicks by far. Hes not only the best 3 point shooter in the Mountains but in the State as well.
alfus21 Wrote:Some statistics of some players mentioned from the KHSAA scoreboard. ( 3 Point Field Goals)

Ethan Johnson - South Floyd (through Jan. 13) 31-98 (31.6%)
Jamie McCarty - Johnson Central (through Jan. 3) 32-81 (39.5%)
Tate Cox - JBS (through Jan. 11) 33-76 (43.4%)
Clark Stepp - JBS (through Jan. 11) 30-79 (38%)
Clint Stepp - JBS (through Jan. 11) 26-74 (35.1%)
Justin Hicks - Hazard (through Jan. 16) 62-161 (38.5%)

Justin Hicks has shot 62-161 3 pointers!!! How many games has his team played?
november2remember Wrote:Justin Hicks has shot 62-161 3 pointers!!! How many games has his team played?

I do believe that was through 15 games.
Which would equal over 10 three point attempts per game.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Me.. I don't miss :Thumbs:

lol....:rockon:
Knockoutking Wrote:My Picks In Order
1.Justin Hicks-Hazard
2.Jamie McCarty-JC
3.Clint Stepp-JBS
4.Ethan Johnson-SF
5.Justin Robinson-AC

i like this other than instead of clint stepp..tate cox should be three. Clint may be in the top 10 but not the top 5.
allthewayhome Wrote:i like this other than instead of clint stepp..tate cox should be three. Clint may be in the top 10 but not the top 5.
Tate cox can shoot lights out
Justice all the way baby!
ValleyDweller25 Wrote:Justice all the way baby!

Are you serious????
Clint Stepp could be the worse shooter I have ever seen, Besides his Brother.
Head Lobsta Wrote:Clint Stepp could be the worse shooter I have ever seen, Besides his Brother.

ok wow im not going to say anything mean this time but, clint stepp should not be in the top 5 of three point shooters. But he should be in the top 10. (Just cause you don't like a team, doesn't mean you can't show them some respect when they have earned it)
allthewayhome Wrote:ok wow im not going to say anything mean this time but, clint stepp should not be in the top 5 of three point shooters. But he should be in the top 10. (Just cause you don't like a team, doesn't mean you can't show them some respect when they have earned it)
I never said I didnt like the Team. Their the best team in the 14th.
Head Lobsta Wrote:I never said I didnt like the Team. Their the best team in the 14th.

ok let me correct myself, even if you don't like the stepps you can still show some respect.
I will when they start showing some to other players
Head Lobsta Wrote:I will when they start showing some to other players

ok your a kid i can tell because that was childish. look you may not have to like them but they have worked hard so you should respect them. wheter they respect you or anyone else. Life lesson here: you show them respect more times then not they will show you respect.
allthewayhome Wrote:ok your a kid i can tell because that was childish. look you may not have to like them but they have worked hard so you should respect them. wheter they respect you or anyone else. Life lesson here: you show them respect more times then not they will show you respect.
That is the crazy
I would have to go with Hicks or Stepp I think. But Cox is a very consistent shooter as well...

who do you think are some of the better shooters from the mountains in the past few years?
wes akers
ethan johnson
jordon hall
mcarty
landon slone
finish it off_1 Wrote:i like this order...

Eric Arnett- Magoffin County
Johnson-SF
I would say Hicks, Cox, and Stepp.
Here is Jordon Hall's numbers through Jan. 19th; 43-64 (67%)

Thats pretty darn good IMO.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...tats_23472
blackcat_student Wrote:Here is Jordon Hall's numbers through Jan. 19th; 43-64 (67%)

Thats pretty darn good IMO.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...tats_23472

That is pretty amazing, and I think it may have solidified him as the top 3 point shooter in the area if it's right.
I think they put his free throws in for the three as well.. ive seen him play he's not that good of a percentage
Doc John Wrote:I think they put his free throws in for the three as well.. ive seen him play he's not that good of a percentage

Yeah it looks like you're right. I'd like to get some confirmation on that. I was amazed to see that anybody was shooting that good from 3 point range.