Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCC 2007 Factors?
Gettin Wesley Thacker Back Out Will Help Them More Than Anything.....imo

As For Returning Players..carmody,christian
wesley thacker will not be playing this year
sucks for kcc then.
I wished he would play. But oh well.
Heard they had a few power houses coming out???or wanting too.
I beleive that Ratliff, Craft, Christian and Green will be the main factors for Kcc's upcoming year. I have also heard a few receivers coming out, Jarrod Amburgey and Dale Fletcher
O-Line is deff the main factor if it doesnt hold up then they'll be lucky to win one game.
Also linebacker Brian Rose will be a huge factor...Hopefully Wesley Thacker will be back at the linebacker position also
Thacker doesnt like the coaching....<--....
I have heard word that Thacker may be coming back out next season.
told me different then.
I have just heard a couple of the players say that he might be back out. Not 100% sure though
Has Kcc ever won there Class?
Arbys Man Wrote:Has Kcc ever won there Class?

Do you mean have the won a State Championship, no.
Quote:Legend Killer--What ever happened to that other miller kid the Tailback, he was doing very well his freshmen year, then his sophomore year I saw him on the sidelines a lot then he disappeared I was looking for him to be a better back than Bobby O, he had the speed and size, anyone know whats going on with him??
1. To tell you all the truth I would like to see the miller kid come back out in the 07 season I think he would have a major impact on the team IMO, I would see Miller being a bigger factor than craft, Don't get me wrong craft is a good back I just see miller being a bigger factor, and this is my opinion thats all
gearofwar Wrote:1. To tell you all the truth I would like to see the miller kid come back out in the 07 season I think he would have a major impact on the team IMO, I would see Miller being a bigger factor than craft, Don't get me wrong craft is a good back I just see miller being a bigger factor, and this is my opinion thats all

Miller is a good kid. But, I believe he has made a mistake by not playing football. Yes he would be a major factor if he only would give it it's all. He needs to get his head on straight and believe in himself. He has younger brother that he needs to realize that will follow his lead. He needs to lead him in the right direction, football.
how were they last year?
dfblackcat53 Wrote:how were they last year?

I think they went 3-4 when they started to play bigger better teams they just gave up most of the time IMO
i look for an upcoming Freshman James Issac to be an impact...hes Dwight Issac's(senior) little brother.Hes quick,strong,and talented. He already outlifts a lot of our upperclassmen and today at practice we wrestled and he took down one of our seniors...
jarrod amburgey will be a factor.. dale fletcher will not, i mean come on the boy cant even catch a basketball, what makes you think he will a football? yet hes a little boy, anyone will push him around.. brian rose???? falco?????????? he isnt even good.. coach beder should just let him hand out water,, but he probolly couldnt even do that..
Knott Co. always has huge linemen. So what is the problem? They say you can't teach size, and thats the only thing they got. Someone needs to teach these kids how to play some football.
Time will tell.
underrated Wrote:jarrod amburgey will be a factor.. dale fletcher will not, i mean come on the boy cant even catch a basketball, what makes you think he will a football? yet hes a little boy, anyone will push him around.. brian rose???? falco?????????? he isnt even good.. coach beder should just let him hand out water,, but he probolly couldnt even do that..

Fletcher actually used to play his freshmen year.He was a fairly good receiver he had great hands but wasn't all to fast.He now has a lot of speed on him i dunno if he would still be any good. I guess we will just wait and see when he comes out, if he does.
MVP2 Wrote:but back on the topic who is the basketball players coming out....Stamper?...Collins?....Huff? are any of them comin out?

Huff came out this week he like he could be a big factor this season he has great hands too play tight end and is a strong runner i predict him playing some full back as well. He is playing some of the strike postion and has alot of potentional he just has too get his foot work down.