Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9 Players Nominated for Kentucky Mr. Football Award
mantax Wrote:Is Hoge not an FBS quarterback? If he played anywhere but at Highlands, he would have been the quarterback for 3 years like your boy Sindelar. As I said, he was jobbed big time. Not saying Slusher should win Mr. Football, but he more than had the stats to at least be given consideration.

Why don't you post those Sindelar and Hoge stats for us along with the schedules that each played and get back to me. Please include not just the passing numbers, but the running numbers as well.

My boy? You are embarrassing. Another invitation to go look some things up. You don't know the history of the award or how to win it. You don't know Sindelars stats. And you don't know which team I root for.
I agree about Beau. But not Drew. Beau's passing and rushing numbers were staggering. The run shown on ESPN was one of the best high school runs I have ever seen.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:There are several ways to look at this, without knowing the exact criteria for being Mr. Football I'm going to say this based on stats only taking in to consideration some kids played 1,2,3, or even 4 more games than others. Hall is easily the best QB if you go by stats, Baker is the best RB based on stats, (I'm going on yards per carry). If Mr. Football is the best player in the state I'm going with Daniel, no one comes close to his numbers on both sides of the ball. So to sum it up, if the voters want the best QB, its Hall, if they want the best RB its Baker, if they want the all-around best FOOTBALL PLAYER its Daniel.

I'm just speaking for the two games I seen kash play this year . Watch the film count the tackels and then see how many he was given credit for way inflated , makes me wonder how many tackles he really had
anotherfootballnut Wrote:I'm just speaking for the two games I seen kash play this year . Watch the film count the tackels and then see how many he was given credit for way inflated , makes me wonder how many tackles he really had

Kash Daniels is your Freddie Kruger, sleep tight
Iam4thecats Wrote:My boy? You are embarrassing. Another invitation to go look some things up. You don't know the history of the award or how to win it. You don't know Sindelars stats. And you don't know which team I root for.

You got those stats yet? I know how it is won, you have a scholly to Kentucky. If not, then it is someone who has been hyped up in the press. You stated that Sindelar was known since he was a sophomore. So my question to you, is Mr. Football a career award or a season award? Time to move on, I am tired of embarrassing the honored ones. HaHa.

Even Bo agreed with me that Hoge was jobbed last year. We all know why he did not win it now don't we?
He did get jobbed. Mantax. He didn't get it cause he didn't throw the ball well as a Freshman.
TigerBlues Wrote:Kash Daniels is your Freddie Kruger, sleep tight

More like he's your daddy . Now go away
When is this award given out? Thought it was done by now.