Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 62 Johnson Central 58!!!!!
i knew MC would win just because jc is horrible and over rated.
Very close and exciting game. JC was no push over though. Very well played game by both teams..Congrats to these boys they are great kids..
JC flat out stunk tonight. MC was the better team and they got what they worked hard for which was the WIN. Congrats MC... Jc's gotta do something or they will be setting at home listing to the district and regional tourney's!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Magoffin played great defense against McCarty. He only seen a couple of good looks. His three he shot to win the game was one of the best looks he had seen all night. Eric Arnett played great. He has to be one of the best shot blockers at guard.
Congrats Magoffin, was hoping they would beat JC.
I thought both teams played great just MC wanted it more and got it
Congratulations Hornets!
At the last part of the game there shouldve been an intentional foul called on Magoffin when one of there boys intentionally CHOKED jaryd when he was tryin to shoot te ball but there was nothin called b/c we had some SORRY REFS jaryd shoulve at least got to foul shots but like i said he didnt and that Number 30 AFRO KID shouldve had a technical but nothing was called ther tryin to fight jaryd just b/c jaryd got the ball BUT IAM SORRY THATS THE GAME IF SOMEONE STEALS THE BALL THEN YOUR SUPPOSED TO GO GET IT NOT TRY TO FIGHT THE PERSON MY GOD GROW UP AND COMB THAT FRO # 30
jchs_eagle08 Wrote:At the last part of the game there shouldve been an intentional foul called on Magoffin when one of there boys intentionally CHOKED jaryd when he was tryin to shoot te ball but there was nothin called b/c we had some SORRY REFS jaryd shoulve at least got to foul shots but like i said he didnt and that Number 30 AFRO KID shouldve had a technical but nothing was called ther tryin to fight jaryd just b/c jaryd got the ball BUT IAM SORRY THATS THE GAME IF SOMEONE STEALS THE BALL THEN YOUR SUPPOSED TO GO GET IT NOT TRY TO FIGHT THE PERSON MY GOD GROW UP AND COMB THAT FRO # 30
did the player actually put his hands around his neck ( what a crazy statement ) the boy elbowed #30 in the mouth even the radio annoucers said it this site is not on here to make fun of someone so quit getting on here and talking about the way someone looks you are showing your ignorance face it Magoffin won Central had a wide open shot at the end and didnt convert it was a good game whoever won respond anyway you want but i wont reply cause i can see right now you have no idea what you are saying These players love the game and respect it shouldnt we also talk about the game how did your favorite team or player done dont degrade a kid that is so lame
Congrats MC
:thumpsup: Nice post.
The Fan Wrote:did the player actually put his hands around his neck ( what a crazy statement ) the boy elbowed #30 in the mouth even the radio annoucers said it this site is not on here to make fun of someone so quit getting on here and talking about the way someone looks you are showing your ignorance face it Magoffin won Central had a wide open shot at the end and didnt convert it was a good game whoever won respond anyway you want but i wont reply cause i can see right now you have no idea what you are saying These players love the game and respect it shouldnt we also talk about the game how did your favorite team or player done dont degrade a kid that is so lame
Congrats to MC on the big district win.
jchs_eagle08 Wrote:At the last part of the game there shouldve been an intentional foul called on Magoffin when one of there boys intentionally CHOKED jaryd when he was tryin to shoot te ball but there was nothin called b/c we had some SORRY REFS jaryd shoulve at least got to foul shots but like i said he didnt and that Number 30 AFRO KID shouldve had a technical but nothing was called ther tryin to fight jaryd just b/c jaryd got the ball BUT IAM SORRY THATS THE GAME IF SOMEONE STEALS THE BALL THEN YOUR SUPPOSED TO GO GET IT NOT TRY TO FIGHT THE PERSON MY GOD GROW UP AND COMB THAT FRO # 30

He did not choke anyone. It was a scramble for the ball and a lot of the times fouls are not called when people are scrambling for the ball. And the comment about the afro...you just need to grow up saying something like that. Don't talk about a 18 year old boy on the internet. You cant call a Technical foul when a player gets in another players face unless things are said. I know #30 personally and i know for a fact he would not have said ne thing to deserve a technical. And the guy clearly elbowed him in the mouth. And i believe that it is YOU who needs to GROW UP!
Watch it guys.
Beef Wrote:Watch it guys.
the guy thats saying stuff about a kids hair and said one intentionally choked should be band
Beef Wrote:Watch it guys.

Sorry it just kind of got on my nerves the statements that the guy was saying.

for one I did not see nobody choke anyone and even if they had got a technical youns still wouldnt have won maybe tied but not won because JC would have got 2 freethrow oppertunities and if both was made that would cut the lead to two point then the ball would be in JC's possesion and they would have passed it to Jaime McCarty the star of the show which would have probabaly been on the wing and if he could'nt have made the wide open 3 what makes you think he would have made it with MC all over him?

Second of all Clay has never let let his anger out on the court and I would have punched Jaryd or something for bustin me in the mouth and holdin Clay's
jersey all night, Clay should have took his jersey off and gave it to him because thats all he did the whole night was hold him. and when you get on here name calling at least he could comb his hair in your alls case you all need a case of proactive
man, seriously grow up, why make comments on a 18 year old boy like that,could be the lamest thing ive heard, you can tell when magoffin beats jc, some fan of jc has to get on here and say dumb stuff about a player from magoffin cuz jc didnt get the call that they wanted.

Whew, the longest sentence in the history of mankind!:lmao:
Someone needs to use periods!!! LOL And for Clays hair?? Its gorgeous!!! Most people just jealous of it!! WTG Hornets!!! Was a great game!!

Please tell me that you aren't passing English class. :Clap: :Clap: Talk about a run on sentence!
Obviously some fans from JC cant stand the fact that Magoffin beat them. And talking about someones hair? Come on now. Can't you think of something better to say? CONGRATS HORNETS...you played the better game, and got a WELL DESERVED WIN!
I am a JC fan and for the rest of the JC fans get over it the beat us fair and square. This JC team is not very good. And this Magoffin team is very good they beat us. Give them Congrats and move on.

Congrats Magoffin..
hornetfan Wrote:Someone needs to use periods!!! LOL And for Clays hair?? Its gorgeous!!! Most people just jealous of it!! WTG Hornets!!! Was a great game!!

LOL!!!
I have to agree, Clay does have some nice hair. I only wish mine would do that. Tongue
All_Sport#1 Wrote:for one I did not see nobody choke anyone and even if they had got a technical youns still wouldnt have won maybe tied but not won because JC would have got 2 freethrow oppertunities and if both was made that would cut the lead to two point then the ball would be in JC's possesion and they would have passed it to Jaime McCarty the star of the show which would have probabaly been on the wing and if he could'nt have made the wide open 3 what makes you think he would have made it with MC all over him?

Second of all Clay has never let let his anger out on the court and I would have punched Jaryd or something for bustin me in the mouth and holdin Clay's
jersey all night, Clay should have took his jersey off and gave it to him because thats all he did the whole night was hold him. and when you get on here name calling at least he could comb his hair in your alls case you all need a case of proactive
You must not know who Jaryd is. I never saw himelbow anyone in the mouth, and he never guarded #30. Not once the whole game. So how could he have held? But anyways, that is over, Congrats on the hard fought Win Magoffin! You guys deserve it!
*Coeus* Wrote:You must not know who Jaryd is. I never saw himelbow anyone in the mouth, and he never guarded #30. Not once the whole game. So how could he have held? But anyways, that is over, Congrats on the hard fought Win Magoffin! You guys deserve it!
i know Jaryd he did elbow him when the were wrestling for the ball near the end of the game and he guarded him a couple times on switches
Well first off JC doesn't switch screens so I don't where you get off saying Jaryd guarded Fletcher. Jaryd isn't a dirty player like you are imposing but it's whatever you want to see.
I feal sorry for JC, they just cant buy a good game right now. They just are not playing good at all right now simple as that. i hope they can find a way to get out of this slump AND FAST!!!!!
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:Well first off JC doesn't switch screens so I don't where you get off saying Jaryd guarded Fletcher. Jaryd isn't a dirty player like you are imposing but it's whatever you want to see.
First off i didnt say he was a dirty player i am sure he isnt but he did elbow him might have been an accident i dont know . Second off he did pull off and guard him how do you explain the situation we are discussing.Third off i know what i saw and what the radio announcer said but its whatever YOU want to see i guess
I also seen Jaryd elbow him in the mouth.