Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Corbin 11/20 Region Championship
Corbin 27 bell 20
I watched the first game on TV and Bell did not play typical Physical Bell County football. I didnt see anyone ever really hit the big QB for Corbin! Corbin now has much confidence against Bell and it will be a tall task for the Bobcats to turn around what happened earlier this year, especially on the road.....I would like to see the bobcats get it done though!
Corbin all the way I hope they embarrass bell.
If Bell plays better this game they will beat Corbin. I pick Bell 14-12.
snapcat91 Wrote:Why did you even start it when there was already another? Idiot and looking for attention as you usually are!

:biglmao:
And whoever wins this game will be traveling to Belfry in the semis, assuming Belfry takes care of Lawrence County
Threads have been merged
We will play better and pound the hounds... Just like KC did...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And whoever wins this game will be traveling to Belfry in the semis, assuming Belfry takes care of Lawrence County

can either one of them sink the ship in Belfry?
I'm by no mean saying that Corbin is better than all the teams that they lost to but Corbin's biggest problem this season seems to be themselves. I can't even count how many self inflicted wounds that Corbin has made that has cost them. If it's not a crucial fumble, it's a penalty at the wrong time.

Again, I'm not saying Corbin is better than Knox Central because that point is moot. I'll use that game as an example though. Obviously we all can agree that KC isn't 36 points better. They played a hell of a game and deserved it, but how did the rout begin? Corbin's protection breaks down, KC blocks a punt and scores a touchdown. Next drive, Corbin throws a pick 6. 14-0 without a minute or two off the clock. When you have that happen with kids, it's easy to hang it up. Corbin just needs to dig deep, not make mistakes, and they should be fine.

Bell is a fine team. I didn't see the game at Log Mountain, but that seemed to be a game where Corbin was able to overcome adversity and take advantage of some Bell miscues/conduct, etc. I think Corbin is the better team between the two, but in order to beat Bell County, they will have to take advantage of every opportunity that Bell gives them and Bell must do the same.

My head says Bell 20-14 but my head says Corbin 27 Bell 21
Bobcat4years Wrote:We should've won the first one, had touchdowns called back.. Corbin is horrible offensively and will not score this time...
Bell 24- Corbin 0
We're coming softies!!!

I hope Bell CO has taken some acting classes since the last meeting. you know your out manned when you have to FLOP every play to try and get yards. you know who you are FLOPPERS!!!! #2 and #23. :lame:

Hounds 28 Bell 17!!
snapcat91 Wrote:Why did you even start it when there was already another? Idiot and looking for attention as you usually are!

64SUR Wrote:Kiss my :moon::moon::moon: Snapkitten91.:welcome:back after a year absence on BGR. :Cheerlead

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Threads have been merged

'Nuff said! Why all the hate Snappy??

I hope this will be GOTW, so I can watch it on TV. It will be the best match up and could go either way.

Good luck to both teams!
Bobcat4years Wrote:We should've won the first one, had touchdowns called back.. Corbin is horrible offensively and will not score this time...
Bell 24- Corbin 0
We're coming softies!!!

Confusednicker:
Corbin won the first one and will win the second...Hounds by 7...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bell will win this game, But will have to keep down the penalties down penalties gave Corbin two touchdowns and took away one from Bell last meeting.
I call Bell County in this game!
Hard to be for either but I pick Bell Co, revenge from last loss.
Watched the first game in person and completely unbiased. FLUKE! Corbin is far too soft to beat Bell Co. a second time. Knox Central proved that the Hounds can't play physical football. O-line and D-line will be dominated by the Bobcats. Sizemore can't throw and their backs don't run hard. Goodnight Redhounds.
Bell Co.-35
Corbin-10
Might not be the best teams left in 3A... but they are left playing and it should be a darn entertaining game if nothing else.

Bell is playing some really good football as Mills looks to shut up some of his doubters.

With that said, Corbin's biggest help in the first game was their depth. Bell plays a ton of guys both ways and just physically wore down. Injuries have chipped away at Corbin a little, and Bell is playing really good... so I think it will be a toss-up

Give me Bell by a point or so.. if for no other reason then to make all the Bell County politicians tying to force Mills out get pissed off that he went to the Semi's
Revenge is a powerful motive. KC is working a case of it Friday. Makes me wonder if Bell might not come out and blow by Corbin.

I hope Corbin's players aren't on social media providing additional incentive to the Bell boys. They had us our boys ready to eat them for dinner with all their brags. Advice: put down your phone and do some pushups.
Football1 Wrote:Revenge is a powerful motive. KC is working a case of it Friday. Makes me wonder if Bell might not come out and blow by Corbin.

I hope Corbin's players aren't on social media providing additional incentive to the Bell boys. They had us our boys ready to eat them for dinner with all their brags. Advice: put down your phone and do some pushups.

I hope you understand why Qb Sizemore didn't run the ball against Knox. If he had this would have been a much different game against Knox. QB Sizemore is now completely healthy now. And will run over bell once again. Go Corbin,Go North Laurel and Go Knox County.....Football1 :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I hope you understand why Qb Sizemore didn't run the ball against Knox. If he had this would have been a much different game against Knox. QB Sizemore is now completely healthy now. And will run over bell once again. Go Corbin,Go North Laurel and Go Knox County.....Football1 :Cheerlead
It is a good year for Mnt teams. I think Corbin will win this. But they should not look past Bell. As for QB - did not know he was hurt. But last I checked he don't play defense... LOL. He could not have helped stop KC.
Just wondering if bell county defensive backs is going to play in this one. Just kidding Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Just wondering if bell county defensive backs is going to play in this one. Just kidding Confusednicker:

What is that supposed to mean?
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:What is that supposed to mean?

Means Nothing :welcome: to Corbin this Friday night. Confusednicker:
64Sur Im glad we get to see this game again. I say it will be better than the last one. Goes down to the wire. Dbacks will show up.
Objective Wrote:64Sur Im glad we get to see this game again. I say it will be better than the last one. Goes down to the wire. Dbacks will show up.

I was just kidding about Dbacks. Corbin will have their hand full with bell county. I will take a 1pt win. :worthy:
Bell Co 24
Corbin 17
juicyJ Wrote:Watched the first game in person and completely unbiased. FLUKE! Corbin is far too soft to beat Bell Co. a second time. Knox Central proved that the Hounds can't play physical football. O-line and D-line will be dominated by the Bobcats. Sizemore can't throw and their backs don't run hard. Goodnight Redhounds.
Bell Co.-35
Corbin-10

Bell Co only played 2 games against good teams, Lost both that isn't going to change Friday night. The Hounds O-line and D-line dominated after the first qtr.

JuicyJ get used to being second behind the Hounds!!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Might not be the best teams left in 3A... but they are left playing and it should be a darn entertaining game if nothing else.

Bell is playing some really good football as Mills looks to shut up some of his doubters.

With that said, Corbin's biggest help in the first game was their depth. Bell plays a ton of guys both ways and just physically wore down. Injuries have chipped away at Corbin a little, and Bell is playing really good... so I think it will be a toss-up

Give me Bell by a point or so.. if for no other reason then to make all the Bell County politicians tying to force Mills out get pissed off that he went to the Semi's

There must be something to the rumors about Coach Mills because I saw that his house is for sale. I think that it would be a mistake to run him off like some are trying.:ChairHit: