Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Cat's Pause
They will be there at the end, as usual.
Perry Central in 1st place...! YOU HAVE CAT TO BE KITTEN ME RIGHT MEOW:thatsfunn Those ol youngins aint nothin with out that ol beverly boy. #DAWGIES4LIFE
Carter has to be the #1 player in the region. When your averaging 28 points a game as a SO and 3rd team all-state, what else can you say?
Strikeout King Wrote:Carter has to be the #1 player in the region. When your averaging 28 points a game as a SO and 3rd team all-state, what else can you say?

Coaches thought so, too, but not most of the geniuses on here...
[Image: http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/56769671.jpg] Wowza! The way ole FatPat likes it! Everybody overlooking Knott! Combs has mad hops and will be breaking ankles this season! Knott be rolling behind Big Bizness King! Giving props to my bruh Cam up in Vandy-anchor down baby anchor down! More mash taters please!!!
How many shots a game does Carter take? And does LCC win a lot? Travis Dunn should be Top 10.
Is this the year that Buckhorn takes the crown ?
The_Rock Wrote:How many shots a game does Carter take? And does LCC win a lot? Travis Dunn should be Top 10.
Not enough and will win more than expected this year.
To be exact, he took 14.7 FG attempts per game. Not many for one of the top scorers in the state.
I have a friend that is a head coach of a college in Kentucky and he told me Torrell Carter is far and away the best player in the 14th region! The same coach said if Carter lived in a different part of Kentucky he would have double digit D1 offers by now! Coach also told me Carter is way to good to play at the naia level that he coaches at!D1 offers will start to poor in for Carter after this season,he is the real deal!
I had heard some SEC teams are looking at him. LSU and Alabama is peaking interest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
ky playmaker Wrote:Cats pause in the 13th and 14th are a mess.

It is hard to make pre-season predictions with the the current high school landscape. It will get worse if this "Tim Tebow" bill passes that Rep. Lee has pre-filed.
Must be the best prospect to ever come out of Letcher County.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/tz56p.jpg] Wowza! Lights Out Tour and the Patriot train is coming! Here we go baby! #More unfinished bizness! 5 regionals in a row! More mash taters please!!!
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Must be the best prospect to ever come out of Letcher County.
As far as basketball yes he is. Can't think of any person out of letcher co that is this big of a recruit and made 3rd team as a sophomore.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Cordia is the best team in the region. But they might not be allowed to play so therefore the region is left wide open for a few teams to make a run at the regional title
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Must be the best prospect to ever come out of Letcher County.
Johnny Cox
Camron justice?
Buford T Justice Wrote:Camron justice?

He wasn't born in Letcher Co. Johnny Cox only played one year I think for Fleming Neon I believe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

You guys don't have to remind us of what might have been. Lol Stupid Super had to fire his Dad. Took us long enough to get back where we was. Lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Bball fan 1 Wrote:Cordia is the best team in the region. But they might not be allowed to play so therefore the region is left wide open for a few teams to make a run at the regional title

Why? Please explain.
Can't sort the 14th out until the recruiting is done and everybody gets situated.
E's Army Wrote:Can't sort the 14th out until the recruiting is done and everybody gets situated.

I say everything is situated by now. Unlikely this late in school year to get transfers eligible.
The Courier Journal list is almost the same - the same 10 teams with some slight changes.
Eight of the players are the same and the same five kids in the top five....
Count Wrote:Teams
1. Perry Central
2. Buckhorn
3. Letcher Central
4. Knott Central
5. Hazard
6. Leslie Co.
7. June Buchanan
8. Powell Co.
9. Cordia
10. Estill Co.

Players
1. Torell Carter
2. Conner Hoskins
3. Damon Tobler
4. Austin Combs
5. Griffin Wells
6. James Blair
7. Josh Crank
8. Anjanee Chisolm
9. Akin Akinyama
10. Trystan Collett

The way I see it.

1. Perry
2. Letcher
3. Buckhorn
4. JBS
5. Knott
6. Hazard
7. Jackson City
8. Leslie
9. Powell
10. Estill

1. Carter
2. Tobler
3. Hoskins
4. Blair
5. Combs
6. Crank
7. Anisake
8. Wells
9. Akinyama
10. Collett
If Austin Combs is the best player in the region then the 14th region in serious trouble, Cordia has 2 better players Perry has 2 better player Buckhorn has 1 and Letcher has 1 and JBS has 1. Im not knocking no one but if this is the case than
Carter is probably the number one player in the region but Cordia has a couple of players that are just plain good.Tobler and Blair are very good as well.Anisake has bookoos of upside and is very athletic.
Barnacleboy Wrote:Perry Central in 1st place...! YOU HAVE CAT TO BE KITTEN ME RIGHT MEOW:thatsfunn Those ol youngins aint nothin with out that ol beverly boy. #DAWGIES4LIFE

They're doing OK so far.
Tobler may be better than Combs in another lifetime. But not this one.
Who cares who the best player is? We have several players that are of good quality. And please, no one ever knows who Cordia has over there and who they bring in next, so thats why they are not mentioned in rankings. Of course when you go to New York and other places and handpick players, they are going to be D1 material.