Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 38 Fairview 12
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Wanna bet

Already got my bet in.. wait and see..Confusednicker:
I missed it. I must have been in the field guzzling cold ones. Where is it on youtube?
This is me Wrote:Already got my bet in.. wait and see..Confusednicker:

That's what I thought . All talk
BigMelon63 Wrote:I missed it. I must have been in the field guzzling cold ones.

I was at the game too and didn't hear anything , someone told me about it and i looked it up its crazy how that guy acted
scrappy coco Wrote:agree 100%. embarassing

I told you a few weeks ago he was bad scrappy , that's a good job for you to take over
BigMelon63 Wrote:I missed it. I must have been in the field guzzling cold ones. Where is it on youtube?

Announcer goes wild on officials after game
Crazy!!LOL!! I've never heard anyone in the press box ever loose it that bad. I met the voice of the Rams Friday. Pretty nice fella. Too bad nobody else came over and said hi. I guess I'll have to wait till next week.
Lol Lose Weight. Not the most clever or thought out statement i have ever heard shouted at a ref, but I guess it got his point across. Grow up Peterpan! Its one thing to holler, hell I go overboard sometimes, but that was just sad. It wasnt even clever. Atleast be creative when bashing someone.
I got a US Grant here and giving 18 points to the Rams barring serious injury to either teams players football nut. Are you in?
BigMelon63 Wrote:Crazy!!LOL!! I've never heard anyone in the press box ever loose it that bad. I met the voice of the Rams Friday. Pretty nice fella. Too bad nobody else came over and said hi. I guess I'll have to wait till next week.
I was on the Paintsville side all night with my buddy Ram-A-Devil I was wearing bibs and a John deer cap and ready to pass out more knots on heads than the concession stand did hot dogs .
The above statement was in no way attend towards the Refs being over weight and eating hot dogs lol
Come on melon head that was funny
I was with the Raceland fans on the fence by the upper end zone. Too bad you decided not to recognize me.LOL!
BigMelon63 Wrote:I was with the Raceland fans on the fence by the upper end zone. Too bad you decided not to recognize me.LOL!

Listen if I've seen any beeper / Keith Whitley looking guys I would've supplied your head with enough knots you wouldve made made mt Everest look like a ant hill
And I can't believe melon head of all people didn't catch that reference to Roy mercer
You are too much. LOL!! Talk is cheap.
BigMelon63 Wrote:I got a US Grant here and giving 18 points to the Rams barring serious injury to either teams players football nut. Are you in?
Yes sir I'm 100% in
Kash only. No checks.:lmao:
BigMelon63 Wrote:Kash only. No checks.:lmao:

If your serious pm me and we will set it , who we are and where we will meet
BigMelon63 Wrote:I got a US Grant here and giving 18 points to the Rams barring serious injury to either teams players football nut. Are you in?
Lol, a fitty-bone?
Business mus be bad sellin' outdated PBR and warm Keystone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Yes sir I'm 100% in

I want in on this Confusednicker: . Go Rams!
:betterthanexpected:
pjdoug Wrote:I want in on this Confusednicker: . Go Rams!
pjdoug Wrote:I want in on this Confusednicker: . Go Rams!

Got another one
:gtfo:
LCC Wrote:Got another one
:gtfo:

What? Confusedtare:
:oooo:Huh?
anotherfootballnut Wrote:That's what I thought . All talk

You will thank me after the game.Confusedinglepar
Comparing game film. Will make more precise predictions come Monday.
BigMelon63 Wrote:Comparing game film. Will make more precise predictions come Monday.

This doesn't sound good huge melons
Oh it's good. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.:truestory: