Poll: who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
45.83%
Wayne County
54.17%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Wayne County 10/9
I've watched both teams . Wayne has a good running game. number 34 Is a load to bring down and hits the hole harder then anyone I've seen this year. Knox is so big it will be interesting to see if Wayne can just pound the ball. Im going to pick wayne 14-7, but could easily go to knox
Football1 Wrote:I'm curious to know what turned Wayne around? For us that answer is simple - Youth Football. Once we got a youth program in Knox (thank you David King and Steve Bailey) our program improved dramatically. Wayne Mills was part of the turn around but he would have kept posting losses had he not inherited talent that in many cases started playing football in K-2 program.

Now, when a kid (even very athletic) comes out as a highschooler that did not play in youth league they rarely win playing time as they are competing with kids who have 8-10 seasons under their belt. Any similarity in Wayne?

Youth is definitely where its at.
jim rome Wrote:Thank you for your comment, maybe together we can get something done. I apologize for my comment, it was a joke. I was just trying to get your blood pressure up. I was at the KC South Western game and they have a very solid team.:trolldad2:

Confusednicker:
Two very good and well coached teams equals a very good game. Whoever wins the turnover battle wins this game.
Go Cardinals!