Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 14 Johnson County 0
Ballbuster Wrote:You belfry people are cry babies.

You call it whatever you want but if a kid on our team did that to another student athlete he'd be watching a lot of football throughout the rest of the year.

I can guarantee that, too.
Death_Valley Wrote:I would say that to!!!!! Back step a little one of your own kids said that was the game plan take out the Hensley kid #34 that's what you practiced on. And it still didn't help you at the end!!

Just because a kid said that on Facebook doesn't mean I think any of JC's coaches instructed them to do that. In fact, I know better.

But the refs refusing to acknowledge what they had to have seen is a problem in my opinion.
We are discussing the JC defender that makes the single leg tackle on the Belfry back correct? and how the JC kid gets up correct?
Way to go boys, I gotta think Belfry would be a favorite to win any division this year!
I don't believe for a minute that a coach would tell a kid to do it. As far as it was heated and the kid was mad because getting beat. The score was 0-0 on the first cheap shot. It was on Belfrys first drive of the game. I don't think the coach had any part of it. The kid has always played aggressively and hats off to him for that. But a couple of times he took it to far. But it's over, hope JC can bring a title home again this year in middle school and 4A high school.
plantmanky Wrote:We are discussing the JC defender that makes the single leg tackle on the Belfry back correct? and how the JC kid gets up correct?

Let's not trivialize it......
JCEAGLE1 Wrote:Can't reason with ignorance.

That goes both ways......

From what I understand this issue has been addressed by both coaching staffs and administrations. Lets hope all parties learn a valuable lesion from it all.
Death_Valley Wrote:I would say that to!!!!! Back step a little one of your own kids said that was the game plan take out the Hensley kid #34 that's what you practiced on. And it still didn't help you at the end!!

I was referring to this comment.
JCEAGLE1 Wrote:I was referring to this comment.

Emotions have ran high....:Thumbs: