Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 28 Central 24
:gtfo:
pjdoug Wrote:Your fire will be out and you'll get blasted a week from today :hilarious:

:haters:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Where are the people who said Knox couldn't score 21 points on Louisville Central? Those who have no faith in this team will become believers. This team going to surprise a lot of people. They showed no quit in them, past KC teams would have given up after being down 24-7 midway through the 3rd quarter. Not this one they battled and battled until the very end.

Pjdoug we may lose to southwestern next week but I promise there will be no quit from the panthers.!!!!!!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats Knox on a big time win.
Tica Wrote:Waiting for coachdad to drop the scoop on Central this year, but a great win for Knox Central.

I haven't seen them yet, been in the road the last 2 weeks with my son and the St. Louis Rams, I'll try to catch them when I get back
How tough are kids who after getting pounded last week and down big at half against a very good team and come back and win? There is a lot of resolve in this bunch of kids.
Congrats to the Panthers hopefully it will be a barn burner next week in clay co. Go warriors
I keep telling Central to stop going down there when they NEVER come up here for a return game NEVER
It was a bowl game. They probably got paid well to travel. Good competition. These type games get you ready to go on the road when it counts.Ask your AD how much they got paid. This will go a long way towards their budget.
Wow!!! Nice win for the Panther Nation. Congrats to the other black cats.
Congrats to the Knox Central Panthers....
I was wrong.
:Thumbs:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Wow!!! Nice win for the Panther Nation. Congrats to the other black cats.

:Clap:Confusedinglepar:CheerleadTongueirateSho:rockon::thanks:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats Panthers. Good to see you guys bounce back.
Football1 Wrote:Yep. Your powers of prediction have been right so far. You might want to take your crystal ball to the nearest Valvoline for a tune up.

I like Valvoline Confusednicker:
panther nation Wrote:Where are the people who said Knox couldn't score 21 points on Louisville Central? Those who have no faith in this team will become believers. This team going to surprise a lot of people. They showed no quit in them, past KC teams would have given up after being down 24-7 midway through the 3rd quarter. Not this one they battled and battled until the very end.

Pjdoug we may lose to southwestern next week but I promise there will be no quit from the panthers.!!!!!!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!
They'll quit same as they did against Station:closeenough:
pjdoug Wrote:They'll quit same as they did against Station:closeenough:

:lame:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
#3 for Knox looks like a big time player.. Maybe the next big time QB in state or receiver ...
^^
He is just a freshman. Kid had alot of potential for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
pjdoug Wrote:They'll quit same as they did against Station:closeenough:

Hey Douggie my dog does not even like sports and know more than you.
:hilarious:
insideinfo Wrote:Hey Douggie my dog does not even like sports and know more than you.

:biglmao:

:Shaking:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I've told anyone that would listen this team could start 1-4 and still be the Best team that Coach Russell has had. If we get to district without being beat up to bad. No one will want to play us come playoff time.
^^
I agree 100%
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Great job knox
E's Army Wrote:It was a bowl game. They probably got paid well to travel. Good competition. These type games get you ready to go on the road when it counts.Ask your AD how much they got paid. This will go a long way towards their budget.

Respectfully: I do not care how much they were paid. To me it's not worth it
panther nation Wrote::lame:

You sure are :lame:
insideinfo Wrote:Hey Douggie my dog does not even like sports and know more than you.

Did you think that up by your self? try again and make it legibleConfusedtare:
pjdoug Wrote:Did you think that up by your self? try again and make it legibleConfusedtare:

Who are you tje grammar police??:please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Good win for Knox.
Coachdad Wrote:Respectfully: I do not care how much they were paid. To me it's not worth it

Side note how is everything going with your son?

Get a chance to go watch some pre-season games?
panther nation Wrote:Who are you tje grammar police??:please:
:closeenough: