Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanon 69 Knott Co Central 64
the next star Wrote:good game but to much stepand cox, but mosley and stamper combo is just as good for knott mosley had 24 and stamper had 22 i think, but knott is a team that is going to contend in the 14th all year long in my opinion
Stamper is just a freshman this year, right? I know he played an 8th grader last year.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

You got beat! The next time we meet , it will be at JBS"S house . You were hitting and you still got beat.
I didn't get beat, KCC did. Knott was not hitting all their shots, those shots will come. Keep getting better KCC and things will happen. JBs for the last couple of years have done all they could to win the 14th and things are not were they thought they would be. If thats all JBS has they have problems.
You'd love to have those problems! LOL
I sleep well at nights knowing I've done everything the legal way. It's coming JBS. Everything you have done in the past will catch up to you soon.
:dontthink Don't even go there. Everybody should sleep well in that case.
Go where?Confusedhh:
the_chosen_one Wrote:Stepp had 33...Cox had 20....Stamper had 20 and Mosley had 24

Looks like Mosley outscored Cox and Stamper so why isn't anyone bragging on him why is it always about Cox and Stamper I mean ppl plz.. Don't you know a good ball player when you watch him .. Or would it be because he doesn't have political pull or business man power like the Cox and Stamper guys..But o well guess if you watched a real ball player you would know its about the love of the sport not about pleasing ppl..
I will brag on Mosley. If the game had gone on any longer, and he had had the chance to hit a few more threes, it might would have been a different outcome. The boy can shoot! Several shots I thought for sure he wouldn't hit. It looked like he was off balance or something, but they swooshed in.
Good job JBS
3 of his Three's came in the last minute.. they were desperation and fading away and was lucky for it to even hit rim.. They were playing a game of basketball not Horse.. He's a good shooter but they are a dime a dozen .. Stamper and Cox and Stepp arent that common.. DRIBBLE, PASS, DEFENSE, those are somethings they can do that Mosley cant.
Doc John Wrote:3 of his Three's came in the last minute.. they were desperation and fading away and was lucky for it to even hit rim.. They were playing a game of basketball not Horse.. He's a good shooter but they are a dime a dozen .. Stamper and Cox and Stepp arent that common.. DRIBBLE, PASS, DEFENSE, those are somethings they can do that Mosley cant.

Desperation or not, they went in. Mosely is a much better three point shooter than two of the three you just mentioned, that would be Stepp and Stamper. Don't kid yourself into thinking that just because Stepp made a few threes in this game that he's suddenly a three point shooter. NOT! He's still got one of the uglyiest shots I have ever seen for a player that so hyped up. Stamper shoots to much and is not the shooter that Mosley is.
Come on now folks. Let's give all the kids credit here. First of all, if the shots went in, it doesn't matter if it was in desperation or not, they went in. Second of all, it doesn't matter how ugly the shot is, if they go in, they count. What matters is points!
You said it. All that matters is points. Must be a stepp.
Extra Strength Wrote:Come on now folks. Let's give all the kids credit here. First of all, if the shots went in, it doesn't matter if it was in desperation or not, they went in. Second of all, it doesn't matter how ugly the shot is, if they go in, they count. What matters is points!

I agree :Thumbs:
MOsley is an excellent player, period. HE can shoot the ball well but not to mention he guarded Tate all night and made some excellent passes. He's not very tall but he makes up for it with effort and determination. He deserves a lot of credit. If KCC is to win the region this year a lot of that will be up to him.
You are right, it's left up to mosley. But, Lindon needs to play to his potential.
Benchwarmer Wrote:You are right, it's left up to mosley. But, Lindon needs to play to his potential.

I agree he needs to step up
I thought KCC big man played pretty well to be so undersized they didn't back down and held there own .I believe if KCC keeps improving real good things are goin to come from hindman. This team is tough
Mosley really guarded Cox, maybe the assistant coach Cox. Tate hit 4 out of 5 threes when Mosley was guarding him, and they were wide open. I didnt say Stamper and Stepp were better shooters i just said there all around so much better than Mosley.
Doc John. Must spell out numbers when using them in a sentence. Also, when you use "I" in a sentence it must be in cap. letters. Looks like you need a lesson on sentence structure.
both mosley and stamper play on the same team they are teammates so why should everyone sit and agrue about whos better this it just going to cause problems there both great players and they help there team succed and there both having a wonderful season. Keep it up you great combo
Cats_fan Wrote:both mosley and stamper play on the same team they are teammates so why should everyone sit and agrue about whos better this it just going to cause problems there both great players and they help there team succed and there both having a wonderful season. Keep it up you great combo

I Agree :thumpsup:
Doc John, Cox hit those three's when KCC went into their zone defense.
Benchwarmer Wrote:You said it. All that matters is points. Must be a stepp.
Now let's see--in order to win a game--you have to score the most POINTS. Oh my gosh--the Stepp's were right!
congrats JBS.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Doc John. Must spell out numbers when using them in a sentence. Also, when you use "I" in a sentence it must be in cap. letters. Looks like you need a lesson on sentence structure.

Not true, you can use numbers in a sentence, but you cant use numbers and spell the out in the same sentence. For example: "He can run 3 miles in nineteen minutes." is wrong. But you can put, "He can run 3 miles in 19 minutes." and be correct.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Congrats JBS
stamper should be among the top guards in the 14th region.
stamper and mosley both they are deadly and will punish alot of teams this year two very underrated players