Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern Football 2015
Lilly Wrote:SW could possibly be the third best team in Pulaski Co this year. But they are 6/7 TD better than Whitley another school thats 5A I think....

Yea, and they'll be better than Highlands too.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Yea, and they'll be better than Highlands too.

:thatsfunn
How is our little step brother Southwestern doing in the off season so far?
Maroon State Champs Wrote:How is our little step brother Southwestern doing in the off season so far?

Big O and D-line, Pruitt, Edwards, and Butte remind me of Aikman, Smith, and Irving. I don't see anyone on their schedule beating them, Southwestern, Highlands, gonna be a good one!!!!!!!!!
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Big O and D-line, Pruitt, Edwards, and Butte remind me of Aikman, Smith, and Irving. I don't see anyone on their schedule beating them, Southwestern, Highlands, gonna be a good one!!!!!!!!!

:pondering:
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Big O and D-line, Pruitt, Edwards, and Butte remind me of Aikman, Smith, and Irving. I don't see anyone on their schedule beating them, Southwestern, Highlands, gonna be a good one!!!!!!!!!

You better not be so arrogant . It is never wise to make such bold predictions little brother .
Maroon State Champs Wrote:You better not be so arrogant . It is never wise to make such bold predictions little brother .

REALLY? This coming from the guy who has already claimed Pulaski super bowl champions of the entire universe. Your username even states your going win
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:REALLY? This coming from the guy who has already claimed Pulaski super bowl champions of the entire universe. Your username even states your going win

my username is in recognition for what we did last year and what we currently are dumb butt Confusedhh: