Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republican Presidential Candidates
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Ive thought about that as well.
My only conclusion is no matter what democrat runs they know its a sure loss during this time. Who in this state would want to be a democrat in the senate? Look no further than WV to see that debacle. If your a democrat you've got to fall in line and theres only one choice. Be a FAR left wing nut or get no help from your party members. A far left democrat will never win a seat in this state again so long as things stay the way they are.

Personally I don't give two shits about Rand. Never have. I think his a leach that has used our state to game notoriety when he doesn't care about Ky in the slightest bit. But even the worst republican seems to be better than the best democrat at this point. One hilarious point of view to think about is the reason democrats held this state and states like WV as long as they did. UNIONS. Now that the same party who loves unions have killed off there coal union members, theres no one left in this state to pull in big money to a democratic nominee while the companies that are still here mostly back repubs.

If we could ever give Lville to Indiana then Democrats couldn't garner up 20% of any election.

Democrats are in it for themselves. By that I mean the individuals holding office, nearly to the man/woman, are textbook megalomaniacs. They've gotten to the point where they are incapable of feeling any kind of humility whatever, and all I need do to demonstrate the point is to cite the behavior of Emperor Obama. One minute he is abroad apologizing to world leaders for the actions of men gone by, of whom he is not worthy to criticize BTW. The next he is lecturing to those same world leaders from his demonstrably junior perspectives and chiding them for their loose adherence to the liberal agenda. IMHO, he fancies himself on the cutting edge of what liberals call 21st century thinking, and yet to me, Obama has yet to have right on his side. Notwithstanding, all Dems fall in line behind him on strictly liberal lines, or they are shunned and permanently relegated to the ranks of the meaningless.

Therefore as you point out, the vast majority of people will reject Democrats for the loons they are. Now, that is not to say the social circus of misfits, sloths and losers that makes up the Dem's voting base will not continue to try to put them in office. I mean, have you heard Hillary's initial promises to double down for the takers yet? The inner cities and major population centers will continue to go Democratic until their strangle hold on the welfare for votes system is somehow broken. And to their own detriment, the unions have certainly aided and abetted the liberal cause.

I have my issues with Rand Paul too, although for now I just cannot accept that any Democrat on the planet could govern at the Senatorial level nearly as well as he has. Of the isolationists still around, Paul would have to be one. But, if radical Islamists are willing to blow themselves up just to kill some infidels, the US staying on the sidelines in a world of make believe will not stop one of them from pushing that nuclear button. And though isolationism in today's world may seem passé, all the arguing by some to stay out of Middle Eastern affairs will eventually put us on that very nuclear threshold.

Like North Korea, radical Islamists know they can by-pass the disciplines of nation building and the establishment of a military that could give the US a challenge, simply by getting the bomb. I would say that is the message that Benjamin Netanyahu brought to the US Congress. And, unless all the news agencies I have heard of late are stupid, Iran is mere months away from having the capability of visiting that nightmare on our very doorstep.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:The Republican field is weak. The media will protect Hillary at all costs. The Republicans in congress have loud mouths but no backbone.

Compare the endless digging at Christie over the closing of the two lanes of a bridge for a short period of time with the allegations of wrong doing in regard to Hillary. Hillary always gets a free pass and, in reality, most Americans of voting age are uninformed, disinterested, and intellectually lacking. A large percentage of them are looking for handouts as they watch the exploits of the Kardashians on television. Whoever said that you can't fool the American people was, in truth, fooling the American people. And, as a teacher of many college courses through the years, I can assure you that the level of preparation and intelligence of high school graduates is diminishing rapidly with each passing year. They couldn't exist if their little i phones quit working.

Agreed. The media have made a veritable mountain out of thin air where the so called bridgegate scandal is concerned. Likewise, there was seemingly enough scandalous misbehavior attributable to this administration during the 2012 campaign that one would have thought Obama would not have stood a chance.

I hear the pundits and talking heads get on TV saying that the people have begun to realize the many short comings of the Obama era, and Hillary doesn't stand a chance either. They talk about Obama running a good campaign as compared to Romney's failed campaign. Listen, all it takes for Dems to win is some mindless and shallow charge like that of bridgegate or that Romney was a rich snob. Dems buy their votes and yet, if those who know better would do their civic duty and vote with character instead of selling their vote to the highest bidder we'd be fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So, what do you guys thing about Donald Trump throwing his hat in the ring??
The "Don" has moved into my top four (which could change at any time)

In no particular order...Carly Fiorina, Donald Trump, Scott Walker & Ben Carson.

Notice something three of the four have in common?
Im not kidding when I say if I could see into the future and Trump did what he said he would, id vote for him all day long.
Hes got more spine than every other Republican running, but who knows if he would keep his word.
I'd vote for Christie in a heartbeat. Blue collar appeal, no nonsense approach, calls a spade a spade, and a moderate who hasn't been bought by the multi-national corporations yet!

Trump would turn this into a circus and our country would literally become an ego driven oligarchy sooner rather than later. Many feel that status has already been achieved. If so, the aristocratic realms would grow immensely.

This democracy needs a consensus builder who will rebuild the middle class. People who work for a living need to see conditions where they can pay their bills, save for retirement, and take a couple weeks of vacation over the year. Corporate greed and entitlement at the higher management levels has gotten way out of hand.

Growing energy, food, gas costs has taken its toll on the middle and lower classes. A disappearing middle class historically either motivated the power brokers, to make concessions, or take the nation down a slippery slope.

Hoping we are about to experience concession mode versus slippery slope mode!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im not kidding when I say if I could see into the future and Trump did what he said he would, id vote for him all day long.
Hes got more spine than every other Republican running, but who knows if he would keep his word.

He wouldn't keep his word. He'd be too busy figuring out ways to position his family heritage to try to out do the Bush presidential legacy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im not kidding when I say if I could see into the future and Trump did what he said he would, id vote for him all day long.

CAN you see into the future and feel comfortable that anyone in the race would do what they say they will do, or keep their word?

Having a spine is 90% of the job IMO. Who is showing spine?

Spirit100 Wrote:I'd vote for Christie in a heartbeat. Blue collar appeal, no nonsense approach, calls a spade a spade, and a moderate who hasn't been bought by the multi-national corporations yet!

Trump would turn this into a circus and our country would literally become an ego driven oligarchy sooner rather than later. Many feel that status has already been achieved. If so, the aristocratic realms would grow immensely.

This democracy needs a consensus builder who will rebuild the middle class. People who work for a living need to see conditions where they can pay their bills, save for retirement, and take a couple weeks of vacation over the year. Corporate greed and entitlement at the higher management levels has gotten way out of hand.

Growing energy, food, gas costs has taken its toll on the middle and lower classes. A disappearing middle class historically either motivated the power brokers, to make concessions, or take the nation down a slippery slope.

Bolded makes him a loser from the start.
Spirit100 Wrote:[/B]

He wouldn't keep his word. He'd be too busy figuring out ways to position his family heritage to try to out do the Bush presidential legacy!

And who in the race will?
SKINNYPIG Wrote:And who in the race will?

Confusednicker:

I'm believing Christie is more likely to do so than the others!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
We don't need another RINO, we don't need anyone within the Tea Party, and we don't need another BUSH.

I like some of those candidates, but Hillary will beat any of those candidates. She could join ISIS and still win that one.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:CAN you see into the future and feel comfortable that anyone in the race would do what they say they will do, or keep their word?

Having a spine is 90% of the job IMO. Who is showing spine?

There has never been a President to keep his word on everything. Never will be either. Your correct in having a spine is 90% of the job, that's why we've been paralyzed for the last 7 years.

Now, if I could see in the future and Trump kept his word about knocking out Mexicans, taking out China, and getting the economy better than its ever been, than of course I would vote for him. I just don't believe it though. So were left with what weve got.
Im still withholding my choice until I hear and see more. Im not impressed with anyone yet. I feel like every election ive been a part of feels like the same people over and over. It would be nice to see a 2 limit run for president.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:There has never been a President to keep his word on everything. Never will be either. Your correct in having a spine is 90% of the job, that's why we've been paralyzed for the last 7 years.

Now, if I could see in the future and Trump kept his word about knocking out Mexicans, taking out China, and getting the economy better than its ever been, than of course I would vote for him. I just don't believe it though. So were left with what weve got.
Im still withholding my choice until I hear and see more. Im not impressed with anyone yet. I feel like every election ive been a part of feels like the same people over and over. It would be nice to see a 2 limit run for president.

There are a few in this race that don't fit the "same ole, same ole", most do though. The thing is, most voters won't give them a thought, they'll go vote for the same ole Bush, Clinton, Christie, Rubio or whoever...then whine about getting the same thing. Glorious! American voters never cease to amaze/bumfuddle me.

Forgive my language, but I'm fed the hell up with politicians, no matter their record or party affiliation.
Spirit100 Wrote:I'd vote for Christie in a heartbeat. Blue collar appeal, no nonsense approach, calls a spade a spade, and a moderate who hasn't been bought by the multi-national corporations yet!

This democracy needs a consensus builder who will rebuild the middle class. People who work for a living need to see conditions where they can pay their bills, save for retirement, and take a couple weeks of vacation over the year. Corporate greed and entitlement at the higher management levels has gotten way out of hand.Growing energy, food, gas costs has taken its toll on the middle and lower classes. A disappearing middle class historically either motivated the power brokers, to make concessions, or take the nation down a slippery slope.

Let's say you're right about what I have highlighted. Since corporate greed is not funded by our tax dollars, I fail to see where it has anything to do with the state of the Union. And after all, corporations which make huge sums of money provide jobs and tax dollars to help run this nation, do they not? I just don't get why so many think big companies are a bad thing. Actually, at present 27% of our federal tax dollar is spent on health care (that is the same ratio people who pay their own health insurance premiums must endure BTW), and 10% is spent on welfare (FTR, there is zero difference in my mind). Another 23% is spent on pensions, (government and military). Those three alone account for 60% of our budgetary outlay. One could take/tax every last dime that the so-called one percenters make, and it wouldn't make a blip on our financial radar screen.

If you're suggesting that we should be doing more for the poor, I would think that the constraints of the US Treasury would be coming clear to most about right now. We have reached the national tipping point and therefore, people demanding only the best jobs may have to actually go to work at whatever they can find. The financial facts are no longer debatable, the money is gone.

Ergo, the heavily tax burdened middle class is disappearing because they can no longer afford to save. The aggregate result of that is the rash of home re-fi's in order that home owners can liquidate their hard earned equity to spend on the necessities of life. Like the farmer who ate his seed, this country and her residents are in hock up their eyeballs. And, with no place else to borrow, bankruptcy looms certain. Same thing is true for the US at the national level. America with a gross earnings to debt ratio exceeding 100%, finds herself in the same pickle. A run away EPA has driven up energy prices across the board. Did you happen to notice that momentary wave of financial relief when gasoline prices fell to 2 dollars?

No, what's killing the economy is unrealistic regulations, ObamaCare and the highest overall tax rate at 39.1% (federal and state), in the free world. Owing to those three cataclysmic economic killers, the middle class has practically dissolved during this administration.

At least Donald Trump places the USA at the top of his priority list. I'd vote for him in a New York second over Hillary. Pun intended. At any rate, every time I hear Democrats get up there and berate Republicans because they're trying to hold taxes down I wonder what has happened to the common man's common sense for not voting them out of office.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Let's say you're right about what I have highlighted. Since corporate greed is not funded by our tax dollars, I fail to see where it has anything to do with the state of the Union. And after all, corporations which make huge sums of money provide jobs and tax dollars to help run this nation, do they not? I just don't get why so many think big companies are a bad thing. Actually, at present 27% of our federal tax dollar is spent on health care (that is the same ratio people who pay their own health insurance premiums must endure BTW), and 10% is spent on welfare (FTR, there is zero difference in my mind). Another 23% is spent on pensions, (government and military). Those three alone account for 60% of our budgetary outlay. One could take/tax every last dime that the so-called one percenters make, and it wouldn't make a blip on our financial radar screen.

If you're suggesting that we should be doing more for the poor, I would think that the constraints of the US Treasury would be coming clear to most about right now. We have reached the national tipping point and therefore, people demanding only the best jobs may have to actually go to work at whatever they can find. The financial facts are no longer debatable, the money is gone.

Ergo, the heavily tax burdened middle class is disappearing because they can no longer afford to save. The aggregate result of that is the rash of home re-fi's in order that home owners can liquidate their hard earned equity to spend on the necessities of life. Like the farmer who ate his seed, this country and her residents are in hock up their eyeballs. And, with no place else to borrow, bankruptcy looms certain. Same thing is true for the US at the national level. America with a gross earnings to debt ratio exceeding 100%, finds herself in the same pickle. A run away EPA has driven up energy prices across the board. Did you happen to notice that momentary wave of financial relief when gasoline prices fell to 2 dollars?

No, what's killing the economy is unrealistic regulations, ObamaCare and the highest overall tax rate at 39.1% (federal and state), in the free world. Owing to those three cataclysmic economic killers, the middle class has practically dissolved during this administration.

At least Donald Trump places the USA at the top of his priority list. I'd vote for him in a New York second over Hillary. Pun intended. At any rate, every time I hear Democrats get up there and berate Republicans because they're trying to hold taxes down I wonder what has happened to the common man's common sense for not voting them out of office.
Christie is another P.O.S.,... unfortunately we have nothing to vote for that is better than Trump and that's a sad story.
I also don't understand the disrespect of our top 1% and "corporate greed" believers.
Don't get me wrong, id love to have some of there money, but its not mine to take.

These are people who I consider have taken the American dream to the fullest extent. Of course there are jokes there, but there are also jokes in the middle class and poor.
Tax dollars do not fund the rich. People get mad when the rich pay little taxes, but theyre not breaking the law. They pay what the tax code tells them too. If those who don't like it want it to change, elect officials that will change it.

Im just looking at it from the perspective if I one day start or have a company that explodes and makes me part of the 1%. Its obviously going to take years of hard work and dedication to do that so I would feel very angry at the notion that I don't deserve the profits. Its also comical when someone gets mad at those who inherit fortunes. That's why there ancestors did what they did, to pass along a better life. Like we wouldn't pass it on to our heirs as well.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:There are a few in this race that don't fit the "same ole, same ole", most do though. The thing is, most voters won't give them a thought, they'll go vote for the same ole Bush, Clinton, Christie, Rubio or whoever...then whine about getting the same thing. Glorious! American voters never cease to amaze/bumfuddle me.

Forgive my language, but I'm fed the hell up with politicians, no matter their record or party affiliation.

Hey brother, your not the only one.

As for the candidates, name recognition alone gives some so many % points that others have to work for.
TheRealThing Wrote:Let's say you're right about what I have highlighted. Since corporate greed is not funded by our tax dollars, I fail to see where it has anything to do with the state of the Union. And after all, corporations which make huge sums of money provide jobs and tax dollars to help run this nation, do they not? I just don't get why so many think big companies are a bad thing. Actually, at present 27% of our federal tax dollar is spent on health care (that is the same ratio people who pay their own health insurance premiums must endure BTW), and 10% is spent on welfare (FTR, there is zero difference in my mind). Another 23% is spent on pensions, (government and military). Those three alone account for 60% of our budgetary outlay. One could take/tax every last dime that the so-called one percenters make, and it wouldn't make a blip on our financial radar screen.

I agree with you here. Corporate greed concept I was referring to is the still growing disparity between wages of upper management and the shop floor. You are a lot better at crunching/providing numbers than I to substantiate your points. So I won't even try. :biggrin:

Middle class wages have and continue to drop with added work loads due to job consolidation. Workers aren't getting wage increases while upper and middle management net bonuses. So no the route I poorly eluded to has nothing to do with the poor. Although many middle class will get there sooner rather than later at the current rate!

I am for de-regulatuion, less taxes, and the free market. Which one of these clowns will get us there that hasn't already been bought and has enough "spine" to lead us out of this bureaucratic mess?

For now I like the fat guy! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I also don't understand the disrespect of our top 1% and "corporate greed" believers.
Don't get me wrong, id love to have some of there money, but its not mine to take.

These are people who I consider have taken the American dream to the fullest extent. Of course there are jokes there, but there are also jokes in the middle class and poor.
Tax dollars do not fund the rich. People get mad when the rich pay little taxes, but theyre not breaking the law. They pay what the tax code tells them too. If those who don't like it want it to change, elect officials that will change it.

Im just looking at it from the perspective if I one day start or have a company that explodes and makes me part of the 1%. Its obviously going to take years of hard work and dedication to do that so I would feel very angry at the notion that I don't deserve the profits. Its also comical when someone gets mad at those who inherit fortunes. That's why there ancestors did what they did, to pass along a better life. Like we wouldn't pass it on to our heirs as well.
I like to see people do good and wish for everybody to have health and wealth even if I don't.I had wealthy ancestors but something happened that it didn't get passed down to me lol
^^
You got all the beauty pjdoug, and none of the money!!

Confusednicker:
Spirit100 Wrote:I agree with you here. Corporate greed concept I was referring to is the still growing disparity between wages of upper management and the shop floor. You are a lot better at crunching/providing numbers than I to substantiate your points. So I won't even try. :biggrin:

Middle class wages have and continue to drop with added work loads due to job consolidation. Workers aren't getting wage increases while upper and middle management net bonuses. So no the route I poorly eluded to has nothing to do with the poor. Although many middle class will get there sooner rather than later at the current rate!

I am for de-regulatuion, less taxes, and the free market. Which one of these clowns will get us there that hasn't already been bought and has enough "spine" to lead us out of this bureaucratic mess?

For now I like the fat guy! :Thumbs:

Boy have they ever and, I agree that corporate greed is alive and well. I don't want to seem cliché here, but I believe much of the problem along those lines is due to the times. And, I know that I complain on here a lot about the political situation, but our political issues too are a reflection of our miserable failings spiritually. A song came out in 1981 entitled "Betty Davis Eyes." One of the lines in that song says "she knows just what it takes to make a crow blush." We don't even blink anymore about things that would have embarrassed even the hardest character several decades ago. The point is men have gotten to the point where they will do, or say, darn near anything to win, get their way or make a buck.

Our morals have been in a state of compromise here in this country for decades. We are reaping what we have sown. In fact, our society has gotten so decadent that if we vote in any Republican out of that field, it will be like pulling the emergency brake on Amtrak. When the SCOTUS is legalizing gay marriage, it is over for all intent and purpose in my mind. I'm hoping for a moral turnaround but, I doubt that is a likely outcome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Boy have they ever and, I agree that corporate greed is alive and well. I don't want to seem cliché here, but I believe much of the problem along those lines is due to the times. And, I know that I complain on here a lot about the political situation, but our political issues too are a reflection of our miserable failings spiritually. A song came out in 1981 entitled "Betty Davis Eyes." One of the lines in that song says "she knows just what it takes to make a crow blush." We don't even blink anymore about things that would have embarrassed even the hardest character several decades ago. The point is men have gotten to the point where they will do, or say, darn near anything to win, get their way or make a buck.

Our morals have been in a state of compromise here in this country for decades. We are reaping what we have sown. In fact, our society has gotten so decadent that if we vote in any Republican out of that field, it will be like pulling the emergency brake on Amtrak. When the SCOTUS is legalizing gay marriage, it is over for all intent and purpose in my mind. I'm hoping for a moral turnaround but, I doubt that is a likely outcome.

I've come to accept this for some time now. Here is my problem, i'm die hard Republican, BUT for some reason our party can't get their heads together and come up with a worthy candidate. I still believe that had we had someone other than Romney in the last election we could have pulled it out and made obummer a one term president. Seeing what happened in the Senate this last election tells me that the republican party can win this, but i have to be honest i'm not impressed with what's coming to the fight. As bad as i hate to admit it but that murdering piece of crap Clinton will be hard to beat due to having the mexicans, gays, tree huggers, and free loaders on her side. With the political correctness and sense of entitlement these days, Dems know they can play on that and win, but at the same time the Republicans aren't helping with what is running. I know we can't make someone run, but damn i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer and i can even see what's going on.

It's aggravating times, and i've come to the conclusion that i will look after me and mine, which is really sad. I love this country, fought for this country, will suffer everyday for the rest of my life for this country, and for what? To see it run into the ground by a bunch of people that's too lazy to work, thinks things should be handed to them, and politicians that's just in it for their personal gain. Sorry for the rant and getting a little off topic.
Thank you for your service.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I've come to accept this for some time now. Here is my problem, i'm die hard Republican, BUT for some reason our party can't get their heads together and come up with a worthy candidate. I still believe that had we had someone other than Romney in the last election we could have pulled it out and made obummer a one term president. Seeing what happened in the Senate this last election tells me that the republican party can win this, but i have to be honest i'm not impressed with what's coming to the fight. As bad as i hate to admit it but that murdering piece of crap Clinton will be hard to beat due to having the mexicans, gays, tree huggers, and free loaders on her side. With the political correctness and sense of entitlement these days, Dems know they can play on that and win, but at the same time the Republicans aren't helping with what is running. I know we can't make someone run, but damn i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer and i can even see what's going on.

It's aggravating times, and i've come to the conclusion that i will look after me and mine, which is really sad. I love this country, fought for this country, will suffer everyday for the rest of my life for this country, and for what? To see it run into the ground by a bunch of people that's too lazy to work, thinks things should be handed to them, and politicians that's just in it for their personal gain. Sorry for the rant and getting a little off topic.

You don't see any current republican candidate as being "worthy?"
SKINNYPIG Wrote:You don't see any current republican candidate as being "worthy?"
The only one i see at the moment that might stand a chance is Ben Carson. Other than that, IMO no.
Ted Cruz stands heads and shoulders above the other Republican candidates, IMO. Unfortunately, it looks like Republicans are once again going to allow the national media and the RINOs who run the GOP choose another weak candidate. There are a few other good, conservative candidates in the race, including Bobby Jindal and Carly Fiorina, but I will not vote for another dud RINO candidate like Jeb Bush or Chris Christie - even if it means casting a third-party vote.

I like Dr. Ben Carson a lot. He is one of the most intelligent candidates in the race and he has a very impressive resume loaded with achievements and good deeds. I just do not believe that he has time to develop the political skills to make it through a political campaign against a ruthless criminal opponent like Hillary Clinton.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Ted Cruz stands heads and shoulders above the other Republican candidates, IMO. Unfortunately, it looks like Republicans are once again going to allow the national media and the RINOs who run the GOP choose another weak candidate. There are a few other good, conservative candidates in the race, including Bobby Jindal and Carly Fiorina, but I will not vote for another dud RINO candidate like Jeb Bush or Chris Christie - even if it means casting a third-party vote.

I like Dr. Ben Carson a lot. He is one of the most intelligent candidates in the race and he has a very impressive resume loaded with achievements and good deeds. I just do not believe that he has time to develop the political skills to make it through a political campaign against a ruthless criminal opponent like Hillary Clinton.

I'd love to see Cruz in there but I can tell you one thing. I'd vote for Trump any day over any darling of the left. And, it will take somebody who isn't intimidated by concerns about alienating the left, to deal with their subterfuge and deceit anyway. Frankly I'm so tired of the lefties war of words and all the kowtowing by Republicans trying to kiss up to them, that 4 or 8 years of plain talk would do me a lot of good. I can only hope that the zoo stew that comprises the politicians and voting base of the left is writhing in agony during that time.

One more thing. I am completely on board with Trump where it comes to foreign affairs and money. We effectively bought allegiance with our dollars in the past but, those days are gone. Every time that loon Kerry shows up with a fist full of dollars, the recipients sneer at him while they're grabbing it out of his hands. Very likely Trump has a much deeper understanding of the global economy than anybody else in the field. "Been there done that," accept no substitute!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Ted Cruz stands heads and shoulders above the other Republican candidates, IMO. Unfortunately, it looks like Republicans are once again going to allow the national media and the RINOs who run the GOP choose another weak candidate. There are a few other good, conservative candidates in the race, including Bobby Jindal and Carly Fiorina, but I will not vote for another dud RINO candidate like Jeb Bush or Chris Christie - even if it means casting a third-party vote.

I like the fact that he isn't a politician. That's another thing I like about Trump. But Trump is such a meglamaniiac, I'm a little scared of him. I haven't seen any of that in Carson yet.
Granny Bear Wrote:I like the fact that he isn't a politician. That's another thing I like about Trump. But Trump is such a meglamaniiac, I'm a little scared of him. I haven't seen any of that in Carson yet.
That's a big thing with me Granny. I guess im just tired of seeing career politicians. I admit im sure most of them come in and honestly wanting to do whats best for our country, but somewhere along the way that desire gets lost. Another reason I would love to see term limits. I guess over the last 8 years I've just gotten so aggravated with seeing this country crapped on that im looking for a change. Nothing would please me more than to see some of our military leaders take a run at it or some big business person such as Trump. Only thing with Trump is he scares me, I do think he would tell other countries to take a hike, but something just has me uneasy about him.

Cruz says all the right things and at one point I was all in on him also, but then again there was a time I was all in on another tea party candidate. So as of right now my three are Carson, Cruz, and Trump. Yeah I know im all over the map and even contradict myself sometimes Confusednicker: But I'll have it figured out for my vote. I just can't stand the tboughts of the murdering witch Hillary being our next POTUS.