Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All tourney team 15 region tourney
RoosterRon Wrote:Really? Reread your post. You were jealous that he didn't get picked accusing it of being political. Always excuses. You posted all stats of LC players so yea it was about who got picked. Get over yourself please. This team does not evolve around you and your son. If you don't like it move schools AGAIN!
Move? Hell, they probably been here longer than you. You move an take your ROOSTERS with you. Hahaha whoeeeee.
Here is the way I view this situation. As long as the coach lets the one Dalton kid get by with whatever he wants then Lawrence will always be like this. The coach needs to get some discipline or LC will fall apart if they haven't already fell apart.
Is it because this stuff that there are rumors that some of the kids from LC will be transferring? They got some talent up there, try to stick together and win something.
sprucepinetiger Wrote:Is it because this stuff that there are rumors that some of the kids from LC will be transferring? They got some talent up there, try to stick together and win something.

Rumors , rumors, rumors, that's all you hear on here, Richardson will graduate from L. C. Lords willing in my openion.dont know about the rest. I do agree there neads to be more decoupling on the team. Great talent no decopling. I also agree Chase Parsley, should have been POY in 15th. No hurt intended, just an openion.