Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 2015
andy griffith Wrote::truestory:

:trolldad2: trollConfusednicker:
Troll or just plain ignorant.

I see those kids every day, been a part of the family competitions that Creech is sponsoring this year. I like the direction that he's taking the team in.

Those who complain the loudest are usually the ones that don't know much about the situation.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Aug 21, 15 Southwestern at Pulaski County Don Marshall Bowl
Aug 28, 15 Clay County home ARH Bowl
Sep 4, 15 Belfry home
Sep 11, 15 Knox Central home
Sep 18, 15 Johnson Central away
Sep 24, 15 North Laurel away
Oct 2, 15 Letcher County Central home
Oct 16, 15 Whitley County away
Oct 23, 15 Perry County Central home
Oct 30, 15 Bell County away

This is a tough schedule... starting off with southwestern is going to be tough real tough. :popcorn:
Just beat BELL!!!!!
With this schedule HC needs to build some depth to get them through. Nice nucleus of young talent who I feel will get better as the year progresses
Looking forward to Harlan county this year!!
In most cases I think Harlan County would beat Clay, but after the beatdown South Western puts on them in the Don Marshall Bowl, I don't think they can regroup. Clay 15 Harlan 6. By the way, South Western 48 Harlan County 0.:biglmao:
jim rome Wrote:In most cases I think Harlan County would beat Clay, but after the beatdown South Western puts on them in the Don Marshall Bowl, I don't think they can regroup. Clay 15 Harlan 6. By the way, South Western 48 Harlan County 0.:biglmao:

Crack is on the rise in rome for sure. :popcorn:
84 days until new coach Creek suffers his first beatdown as Black Bear head coach at the hands of the Warriors. Running clock after halftime. Some good warrior jv time in the 2nd half.
jim rome Wrote:84 days until new coach Creek suffers his first beatdown as Black Bear head coach at the hands of the Warriors. Running clock after halftime. Some good warrior jv time in the 2nd half.

Creech. :gtfo:
jim rome Wrote:84 days until new coach Creek suffers his first beatdown as Black Bear head coach at the hands of the Warriors. Running clock after halftime. Some good warrior jv time in the 2nd half.
Wow dude. First its coach Creech, and while SW should be the favorite, dont sleep on these new look bears. Also, your comment about SW being the best team in 5A is just plain dumb. PC will put a beatdown on you, highlands will be worse perhaps, or Cov Cath. So be ready to be disappointed.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Wow dude. First its coach Creech, and while SW should be the favorite, dont sleep on these new look bears. Also, your comment about SW being the best team in 5A is just plain dumb. PC will put a beatdown on you, highlands will be worse perhaps, or Cov Cath. So be ready to be disappointed.

make sure you bring plenty of coal to the Reservation, I got a feeling were going to need it to help supply power to the scoreboard. We may put up 100. And now a big:gtfo: to you!!!!!
jim rome Wrote:make sure you bring plenty of coal to the Reservation, I got a feeling were going to need it to help supply power to the scoreboard. We may put up 100. And now a big:gtfo: to you!!!!!

You ain't gonna put up no such thing as that :gtfo::trolldad:
SW finally has a good year and Rome thinks they could play in the NFL when like someone said earlier, they're not even the best team in Pulaski county.
Pulling for harlan county next year.
The Bears may not win the first game this year. I don't believe that for a second, but you never know.

What's more important is the way they are being coached. Even my brand new Fresh son has more sense and more class to speak the nonsense that jim rome is speaking. People like jim rome don't even need to be at football games.
Black Bear Dad Wrote:The Bears may not win the first game this year. I don't believe that for a second, but you never know.

What's more important is the way they are being coached. Even my brand new Fresh son has more sense and more class to speak the nonsense that jim rome is speaking. People like jim rome don't even need to be at football games.
Jim's brain is burning.
Two Harlan County 2015 thread.......Nice :Cheerlead
Black Bear Dad Wrote:The Bears may not win the first game this year. I don't believe that for a second, but you never know.

I think Coach Creek will do a fine job coaching them, but facts are facts. Coach Larry French is a legend, probably the best coach in the state, South Westerns talent is through the roof, all this equals disaster for Harlan County. Confusedinglepar
jim rome Wrote:I think Coach Creek will do a fine job coaching them, but facts are facts. Coach Larry French is a legend, probably the best coach in the state, South Westerns talent is through the roof, all this equals disaster for Harlan County. Confusedinglepar

Creech.