Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Independent 2015
Are the Dragons a close favorite in that district?
I think we will be the favorite!
I'd be shocked if the defending state runner-up isn't the favorite, even with all the graduation losses.
Harlan and Pineville played to the last play last year. Those two will be close.
Harlan got nice addition to their team as I was told the Stapleton kid from Harlan co attended his first day at Harlan today. They keep messing around they may end up a serious contender in that region
Any other transfers to Harlan?
Stapleton is a good kid and a good athlete, but no one will ever keep his parents happy. He was there shadowing and from what I hear planning to enroll after HC's basketball season. IF that happens, it won't be the last time he transfers. Very similar situation to the Miller kid in basketball.
I agree. I really was hoping he wouldn't transfer here because we don't need the distraction that comes with him. We are just fine without him.
Where else would the kid land?
First, the kid is a good young man. I think he will be a great addition for the Dragons. Harlan is a program on the rise with good coaches. I have faith they can handle things. Good luck to the young man.
Updated Harlan 2015 Schedule:

August 28. South Floyd. Away
September 4. Thomas Walker Va. Away
September 12. Bracken County. Home
September 18. Jackson County. Home
September 25. Middlesboro. Away
October 2. Rye Cove Va. Home
October 9. Williamsburg. Home
October 16. Lynn Camp. Away
October 23. Pineville. Away
October 30. McCreary Central. Home
Good schedule for Harlan. I see they get the Burg at home.
What kids are returning ?? Is the Morgan kid ? And the Brock kid from Leslie Co?I hope so the Brock kid an Jarvis kid could be a powerful duo this year.
What kids are coming back ? Is the Brock an Jarvis kids coming back? Looking forward to watching those two will make a powerful duo this year .
Could be a nice yr in dragon land. Hearing they will have more speed then they have had in several yrs. Return all their OL and defense should be solid. Should have about 4 solid Rbs as well.
Looking forward to it. Had not been to game in years an went last year. We will miss Morris but the Jarvis an Brock kid returning will be some good football. Jarvis will he be a senior? And the Brock kid if I am right will just be a sophomore .
Harlan will win a minimum of 7 games with that schedule. Potential to go 10-0.
E's Army Wrote:Harlan will win a minimum of 7 games with that schedule. Potential to go 10-0.

Justified E's Army...they have a shot for sure. :yikes:
Will be a good year for the dragons .
Why is Leslie not on the schedule we have played them every year?
Don't know why Leslie is not on schedule 36. Am hearing a lot of positives about winter workouts and spring ball. I think Dragons will turn some heads in near future. Should be exciting next few yrs for this program
Will this be Harlan year to make a run in 1A. :pondering:
Talent wise this will be best talent they have had in many yrs. still will have only about 4 or 5 srs. They could good for next 4 yrs
JerryGarcia Wrote:Don't know why Leslie is not on schedule 36. Am hearing a lot of positives about winter workouts and spring ball. I think Dragons will turn some heads in near future. Should be exciting next few yrs for this program

Leslie had to make room for 2 new district games.
Heard Jarvis moving to back Parks is quarterback who ya running backs . Heard they had two good ones. Wonder which one will step up. Heard some was leaving this year.
I see no problem for the Dragons. They will win against Pineville.
The Jackets should handle both these teams with ease.
64SUR Wrote:Will this be Harlan year to make a run in 1A. :pondering:

no